Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[ER Fuel] First ever interaction with new femoid professor

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
First she called 3 names from the first group while we are the second group, the fourth name was mine

Me: "I wasn't in school last class"

The fucking degenerate moron who is wasting her meaningless life on being a professor: "And that means... hahahahahahahahahaha..."

Roastie who said she just might be a bitch to me because she loves me (JFL at that shit, while she is giving chad a blowjob every night): "hahahahahaha"

Just end me, and she isn't even seen as retarded for that cringey laugh when no one else thought it was funny but her and ofc the inbred professor

If you don't think this is that bad, you should know that my country treats academics the same way as South Korea

It's absolutely over for facecels, I'm not even attracted to femoids anymore knowing how retarded and fucking purely ignorant they are

i have no idea what any of this meant, other than the fact your professor is a roastie

Yet another "I can't understand basic English" troll