Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ER getting hugs

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
It's over when you read about a famous Incel poster boy getting hugs at school, I am hugless 27yo.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20191009_0003.png
    wp_ss_20191009_0003.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 122
I always believed ER was a fakecel. If I had his looks and money I would be the happiest person alive.

Well i got hugged once too and i'm still a kissless virgin. An ugly girl hugged the entire class (including me) once, when she left our school
I always believed ER was a fakecel. If I had his looks and money I would be the happiest person alive.
true. he mogs me tbh and had plenty of money. He was probably mentalcel tho

Well i got hugged once too and i'm still a kissless virgin. An ugly girl hugged the entire class (including me) once, when she left our school

true. he mogs me tbh and had plenty of money. He was probably mentalcel tho
Giving hugs to non-family related women is cucked. All you did was validate her and bost her ego.

Of course he mogg you guys when you are 2/10

according to an experiment done on a tinder like platform in Italy he only had one match that responded after a month

He was the biggest mentalcel on earth

Giving hugs to non-family related women is cucked. All you did was validate her and bost her ego.
yep, i was a cuck bluepilled back then