Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "ER lacked ability to pick up on social cues - and it deformed his mental model of the world and made him unable to navigate the social world."

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Bluepilled or correct explanation of his mentalceldom?

It's a long piece that frames ER's inceldom as entirely due to his mentalceldom and inability to read social cues leading to low integration into society. I thought it was a well made case, although it totally disregards the lookist perspective. Am I cucked?

He didnt geet what his peers get, and he got bullied unstop.

There is no "mentalcelling" here. There is injustice

He didnt geet what his peers get, and he got bullied unstop.

These two things being true doesn't make mentalceldom impossible for Rodger. Maybe he didn't get what his peers got because of mentalceldom. Maybe being bullied stunted his mind so he couldn't gel socially.

These two things being true doesn't make mentalceldom impossible for Rodger. Maybe he didn't get what his peers got because of mentalceldom. Maybe being bullied stunted his mind so he couldn't gel socially.
Well social stuntness and getting bullied is a loop, but saying if he was NT he wouldnt get bullied, or get a gf is just bluepilled.

Being 5'7 and having a gay ass looking fave is enough to be an incel in the location he lived.

At his best he would be SEAmaxxing if he was blackpilled, but thats it.

He was too ugly for Santa Barbara social skills is gaslighting cope

His face is good, I think his height is what fucked him up the most.

He was a gigatruecel hapa manlet living in california, it was beyond over for him even if he wasn't a mentalcel.

he didnt want the fucking world to revolve around him what an absolute idiot that guy is.

that guy literally dismissed all the important blackpills he dropped as quote "ideological crap".

He wanted a girlfriend, he wanted to not be bullied by everyone, he wanted to be normal. Imagine a group of people, every single one is permitted to drink from a water pitcher, except for one, the week goes by and this guy is still excluded to share from the large pitcher of water- what does he do? Hes being starved of a basic human need, and what do we know about survival instincts? they dont care about your fucking mindset or attitude, at one point he would snap and demand or fight for that glass of water to stay alive.

Last edited:
Well social stuntness and getting bullied is a loop, but saying if he was NT he wouldnt get bullied, or get a gf is just bluepilled.

Being 5'7 and having a gay ass looking fave is enough to be an incel in the location he lived.

At his best he would be SEAmaxxing if he was blackpilled, but thats it.

What if being bullied makes you no longer NT?

He wanted a girlfriend, he wanted to not be bullied by everyone, he wanted to be normal.
Basically what all of us cels want. We are the shitstains of society for wanting what every normie wants or has.

ER WAS A FAG THAT JUST COULDNT TALK TO GIRLS HE IS JUST A FAG IF I HAD HIS LOOKS I COULD GET PUSSY NGL AND I THINK THAT GOES FOR EVERY ONE HERE

What if being bullied makes you no longer NT?
It should be aomething recoverable than.
ER WAS A FAG THAT JUST COULDNT TALK TO GIRLS HE IS JUST A FAG IF I HAD HIS LOOKS I COULD GET PUSSY NGL AND I THINK THAT GOES FOR EVERY ONE HERE
Well he was mostly gay looking, and his location was dominated by white chads who are 5'11+ as you can seee from his childhood photos with his classmates

true but even with his looks he could have got atleast pussy once if he just didnt suck at talking with a person

It should be aomething recoverable than.

Mental trauma isn't easily recovered from. Maybe he could've done it, had he been given the compassion and attention necessary.

There is no one simple answer.

It's a combination of effects.

His SMV was low. He was introverted. Several unlucky events happened to him. He had some sort of narcism. If things would go a bit better for him, he wouldn't end up like that.

For example, if he was less introverted, or just more entertaining, or taller. Or had even more money. If he would get GF, it might end up differently.

However, I feel like his personality was so hateful and resentful, that he would be unhappy even with / after GF. He might then become frustrated with school or career.

He got so immersed in those things that werent going well for him, that he completely ignored everything else.

I too have low SMV, but since I focused more on my career and on my copes, I am still alive.

Last edited:
There is no one simple answer.

It's a combination of effects.

His SMV was low. He was introverted. Several unlucky events happened to him. He had some sort of narcism. If things would go a bit better for him, he wouldn't end up like that.

indeed yet he mogs every one here

Every time I want to feel bad for Elliot, im reminded that despite being mistreated by almost everyone in his life, he was a piece of human trash.

Sole reason he didn't get foids attention was because he was a psychopath, and foids do pick up on this. Aside from being a psychopath, he had delusional ideas - for example believing that 10/10 blonde Stacy's should be the ones chasing him. A quote from his manifesto to highlight another of his delusions:

"
Women represent everything that is unfair with this world, and in order to make the world a fair place, they must all be eradicated. A few women would be spared, however, for the sake of reproduction. These women would be kept and bred in secret labs. There, they will be artificially inseminated with sperm samples in order to produce offspring. Their depraved nature will slowly be bred out of them in time. Future generations of men would be oblivious to these remaining women’s existence, and that is for the best. If a man grows up without knowing of the existence of women, there will be no desire for sex. Sexuality will completely cease to exist. Love will cease to exist. There will no longer be any imprint of such concepts in the human psyche. It is the only way to purify the world.
"

As if this would be the solution to the incel problem... Just to give a movie analogy watch the City of Amber or The Island. In the movies people are obscured from the real world, they sense something isn't right and start seeking the truth. Men would figure out at some point...

What is with normalfags and "muh social cues"

Perhaps, but his looks and bullying certainly didn't help...

Sole reason he didn't get foids attention was because he was a psychopath, and foids do pick up on this.
Giphy 9

Elliot Rodger was not psychopathic, but rather had an autism spectrum disorder.

Foids pick up on psychopathy by having sex with the psychopath, since factor 1 psychopathy = low neuroticism = "good personaliteehee."

Foids pick on autism by ostracizing the autist, since autism spectrum disorder = high neuroticism = "bad personaliteehee."

Aside from being a psychopath (implying), he had delusional ideas - for example believing that 10/10 blonde Stacy's should be the ones chasing him.

This is due to his narcissism, which results from coping with isolation during your formative years with grandiose fantasies, that end up defining your character. But this is not an inherently negative adaptation, since many psychopaths are also narcissists and this only aids them in slaying.

Elliot Rodger's narcissism worked against him simply because he was an neotenous hapa manlet autist, a situation wherein everything works against you.

Last edited:
His main and only problem was his looks.

Still facemogs me to oblivion. Would kill to look like him.

Bluepilled or correct explanation of his mentalceldom?

It's a long piece that frames ER's inceldom as entirely due to his mentalceldom and inability to read social cues leading to low integration into society. I thought it was a well made case, although it totally disregards the lookist perspective. Am I cucked?

This is only true in as much as you keep trying to integrate in a system that rejects you before it even began.

Reading the social cues of disinterest and disgust navigates you straight to your parent’s basement.

This is only true in as much as you keep trying to integrate in a system that rejects you before it even began.

Reading the social cues of disinterest and disgust navigates you straight to your parent’s basement.

Well, failure to aptly read social cues correctly and adapting behaviour accordingly also leads to bullying and exclusion of misfits and others who do not sufficiently adapt. Bullying, besides making explicit dominance hierarchies, serves a clear social function that way.

Well, failure to aptly read social cues correctly and adapting behaviour accordingly also leads to bullying and exclusion of misfits and others who do not sufficiently adapt. Bullying, besides making explicit dominance hierarchies, serves a clear social function that way.
Sure, but it is important that the adaptive behavior is obtainable otherwise the target will have no other option than retreat. People will identify a goal like integration yet avoid the serious study of how to achieve it. Many school and office environments are little better than prisons in terms of the honest efforts made to foster a social environment that maximizes integration across the entire population.

Elliot Rodger was not psychopathic,
Debatable. Im not a psychologist nor psychiatriast but some have described him as psychotic and psychopathic

factor 1 psychopathy = low neuroticism = "good personaliteehee."
Not necessarily.

Elliot Rodger's narcissism worked against him simply because he was an neotenous hapa manlet autist, a situation wherein everything works against you.
Agree.

Dont get me wrong, I still feel bad for him. Looked like a joyful and innocent kid in his childhood. But in the end he turned into a piece of human shit (largely the fault of society of course..)

Debatable. Im not a psychologist nor psychiatriast but some have described him as psychotic and psychopathic
He was only 'psychopathic' in the sense that he committed an antisocial act (i.e. factor 2 psychopathy), and 'psychotic' because narcissism entails grandiose delusions.

In the main, he was autistic and aggrieved because of his autism. To say that his mental model of the world was 'deformed,' like the jewtube video in the OP does, is ironically a very lookist insult against the lived experiences of those with autism, which shows that mentalceldom and inceldom is not so distinct after all, insofar as normgroids are concerned.

Even Elliot Rodger's narcissism was merely part of the prognosis of his autism, so to suggest that his problem was thinking too highly of himself is to ignore the fact that narcissism of his stripe is fundamentally a cope for very heartfelt feelings of inferiority.

Last edited:
View attachment 311941

Elliot Rodger was not psychopathic, but rather had an autism spectrum disorder.

Foids pick up on psychopathy by having sex with the psychopath, since factor 1 psychopathy = low neuroticism = "good personaliteehee."

Foids pick on autism by ostracizing the autist, since autism spectrum disorder = high neuroticism = "bad personaliteehee."

This is due to his narcissism, which results from coping with isolation during your formative years with grandiose fantasies, that end up defining your character. But this is not an inherently negative adaptation, since many psychopaths are also narcissists and this only aids them in slaying.

Newtonian level IQ post

I finally just had a chance to watch this. I have read Elliot's manifesto several times as well as watched a lot of Mumkey Jones content before his channel got taken down involving the leaks regarding Elliot Rodger. I think he actually does have a point. Elliot was autistic and he had other issues for sure but I think a lot of his issues stem from how he was raised. His father wasn't very involved, his parents dragged him around as an afterthought for many years and made no considerations when it came to accommodating his difficulties, but seemed to cater to his every material whim. He internalised the worst aspects of the shallow degenerate culture in California. The endless moving around, the endless disruption to his schedule in school making it difficult for him to make friends. His mother just spoiled him at every turn and seemed to use him as a weapon to extract more money from his father.

It's quite clear his moving to Isla Vista is what sent him over the edge. It's very clear around this time he suffered a psychotic break.

I remember seeing a video once where someone noted people who knew Elliot didn't recognise the guy in the videos where he talks about his plan at all. That it was almost like he was trying to impersonate a Marvel villain or something.

One minute he pulls his little brother out of a pond to save his life the next minute he is writing in his manifesto about plotting to murder his little brother while his father is out of town. That is very clearly some sort of psychotic break.

Honestly if Elliot had been my son or my little brother as soon as he finished high school I would have brought the little scrote to work with me and made a man out of him. Elliot's father was a film director he probably could have got him a job on the crew or as an assistant or auxiliary or something and made him learn the film business but could have kept an eye on him. He probably would have done pretty well at that.

You know I don't know if anyone is familiar with the work of Jean Baudrillard. He wrote Simulation and Simulacra which was the basis of The Matrix and while the book is borderline impenetrable in its prose and some of its ideas. I think what it was trying to say was we consume entertainment and culture and asking are we a product of the real world or a product or are we becoming a simulacra of the material we consume. Everyone is vulnerable to this to an extent - most of what we consume is marketing and most of us become susceptible to narcissism to some degree as much as we consciously try to resist the urge. Elliot was obviously autistic and he basically became a simulacra of a really shallow and degenerate California culture. The only thing he seemed to be able to see was his future as a rich blonde white 6'4'' surfer dude with a blonde barbie on his arm and the various status symbols like $1000 designer sunglasses.

It really is sad.

Had his parents not moved to California and stayed in the South of England or gone to Malaysia where his mother was from he probably would have been OK.

I finally just had a chance to watch this. I have read Elliot's manifesto several times as well as watched a lot of Mumkey Jones content before his channel got taken down involving the leaks regarding Elliot Rodger. I think he actually does have a point. Elliot was autistic and he had other issues for sure but I think a lot of his issues stem from how he was raised. His father wasn't very involved, his parents dragged him around as an afterthought for many years and made no considerations when it came to accommodating his difficulties, but seemed to cater to his every material whim. He internalised the worst aspects of the shallow degenerate culture in California. The endless moving around, the endless disruption to his schedule in school making it difficult for him to make friends. His mother just spoiled him at every turn and seemed to use him as a weapon to extract more money from his father.

It's quite clear his moving to Isla Vista is what sent him over the edge. It's very clear around this time he suffered a psychotic break.

I remember seeing a video once where someone noted people who knew Elliot didn't recognise the guy in the videos where he talks about his plan at all. That it was almost like he was trying to impersonate a Marvel villain or something.

One minute he pulls his little brother out of a pond to save his life the next minute he is writing in his manifesto about plotting to murder his little brother while his father is out of town. That is very clearly some sort of psychotic break.

Honestly if Elliot had been my son or my little brother as soon as he finished high school I would have brought the little scrote to work with me and made a man out of him. Elliot's father was a film director he probably could have got him a job on the crew or as an assistant or auxiliary or something and made him learn the film business but could have kept an eye on him. He probably would have done pretty well at that.

You know I don't know if anyone is familiar with the work of Jean Baudrillard. He wrote Simulation and Simulacra which was the basis of The Matrix and while the book is borderline impenetrable in its prose and some of its ideas. I think what it was trying to say was we consume entertainment and culture and asking are we a product of the real world or a product or are we becoming a simulacra of the material we consume. Everyone is vulnerable to this to an extent - most of what we consume is marketing and most of us become susceptible to narcissism to some degree as much as we consciously try to resist the urge. Elliot was obviously autistic and he basically became a simulacra of a really shallow and degenerate California culture. The only thing he seemed to be able to see was his future as a rich blonde white 6'4'' surfer dude with a blonde barbie on his arm and the various status symbols like $1000 designer sunglasses.

It really is sad.

Had his parents not moved to California and stayed in the South of England or gone to Malaysia where his mother was from he probably would have been OK.

Great Writing.

He mogs me hard.... I cant even imagine how over it is for me

ER mogs me into the deepest pits of Hell imaginable. If he was truecel, then what are we?

He was ugly, end of story

ER was ugly and that led him to go completely insane.
His face was ugly in the location he was in, he was short, had a small frame, unattractive voice, he was hapa there was nothing good about his appearance, sure he moggs me and a lot of users on this forum, but nevertheless he was not good looking, had he had the looks to overcome his struggles with foids then he wouldnt have gone ER.

He was a gigatruecel hapa manlet living in california, it was beyond over for him even if he wasn't a mentalcel.
This. Also read his manifesto to see the hell that his social life was in the most crucial development points.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back