Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ER vists for Alcohol Overdose increase 250+% for Millennial foids living in Ontario, HA-HA!

Insert obligatory ER joke here.

Stupid cunts.

Filthy disgusting whores.

More foids to rape for Canadian rapecels.

I never knew ER was such a popular person

3dgifmaker 2

This does not surprise me Ontario has a massive amount of college girls who go to the club or bar every week, they are straight dumb and drink themselves nearly retarded, most of them have no idea how to handle their alcohol what so ever, you have 120 lbs girls drinking like their 220 lb men. I hate being near drunk whores

ER CHO LEPINE PADDOCK KACZYNSKI

This does not surprise me Ontario has a massive amount of college girls who go to the club or bar every week, they are straight dumb and drink themselves nearly retarded, most of them have no idea how to handle their alcohol what so ever, you have 120 lbs girls drinking like their 220 lb men. I hate being near drunk whores
We wouldn't be invited to their parties anyways so I'm glad that these whores are fucking up their pancreas and livers by OD'ing on alcohol.

I drink like I drink water, but the most I get is a high, shitposting sometimes, and then I get back to normal the next day...Makes me wonder if these cunts are gulping down high spirit wines or 100% alcohol.

I hate being near drunk whores
They are the worst entities. So fucking stupid and thinking that they are gods. Whoids and Alcohol don't mix.. their minds get really Narcistic to a sadistic degree. My mom use to drink horribly large amounts of Alcohol.. fuck knows why. She has slowed on consuming so much alcohol seeing as how she is also tiny.. my Dad made her stop by freaking out at her.. my sister was okay with my mom the way she was. God the times that they came back and the screams I heard from her as my dad hit her one time. I had to go to sleep as I listened to her sobs. :dafuckfeels: I mean I do drink but not to that extent.. at least not anymore. Bad experiences in your life usually make Bad experiences more likely to be experienced if you drink a lot of Alcohol.