Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER was a blupilled faggot, as are many on this forum

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
★★★★★

ER was a bluepilled fuck. how do I know this? he constantly questioned why he doesn't get laid, and why foids don't find him attractive.

is this guy serious? you're not getting laid because you're a lesbian dyke look alike ugly manlet hapa gook. what's so complicated about that?

only a clueless bluepilled faggot would raise such questions. for the blackpilled, the answer is so simple and obvious: it's all about the looks.

and the ultimate blackpill is racepill. until you swallow the racepill, you have no right to call yourself 'blackpilled'

if you get angry about JBW or deny that some races are inherently better looking than others, then you're a bluepilled cuck.

i can easily prove this right now: go to reddit and write some BS about how there is no racial hierarchy in looks and JBW is just another symptom of white supremacy.

you will get a round of applause from those reddit cucks. congratulations, you just proved yourself to be just like one of them.

only bluepilled cucks get angry because they think all of this is unjust. but what's unjust about short ugly faggots not getting to reproduce? makes perfect sense. that's how it should be, and frankly it's better for the future of your race if ugly people simply stopped fucking and having babies.

this is where the meme 'LDAR' comes from. Just lay down and rot, because you're a genetic trash and shouldn't be passing down your inferior genes. this is the only logical conclusion that you should come to, if you are truly blackpilled.

everything else is just coping.

I agree with the final part of your thread

Should be banned for blasphemy against our saint tbh

do u mog him
saint elliot could bend me with one hand while balancing a vanilla latte on top of his head

Nah, he was blackpilled and knew the truth, it was just his autism and narcissistic personality disorder that kept the truth from entering the forefront of his thinking. Although it would appear on the surface that he believed his money, status, and looks were more than enough to entitle him to the busty blonde Stacies he fetishized, you don't have to read too deeply between the lines to see his own sense of inferiority. Death took him before he could mature enough to see how hard he was coping.

Who is denying the racepill? I might've missed it, but it seems like the discussion surrounding it lately has been a bunch of ethnics saying the racepill is real and therefore white people are fakecels or whatever. I don't know anyone who would deny the racepill except IT posters.

He was not ugly, thats femoids have primitive taste

nice reddit spacing, faggot

Have you seen Elliot's posts? He knew he was incel and he knew it was because of his looks. He wasn't bluepilled, he just didn't consider it fair that he had to suffer his inceldom.

Who is denying the racepill? I might've missed it, but it seems like the discussion surrounding it lately has been a bunch of ethnics saying the racepill is real and therefore white people are fakecels or whatever. I don't know anyone who would deny the racepill except IT posters.

there are still incels here struggling to understand why Whites do so much better with foids. they think it's because of media brainwashing or some shit like that, when the fact is Whites are the tallest and most good looking group of men in existence.

Have you seen Elliot's posts? He knew he was incel and he knew it was because of his looks. He wasn't bluepilled, he just didn't consider it fair that he had to suffer his inceldom.

not considering it fair is part of being bluepilled. then what is fair? short ugly faggots having sex just as much as Chads? that's called dysgenics.

Nah, he was blackpilled and knew the truth, it was just his autism and narcissistic personality disorder that kept the truth from entering the forefront of his thinking. Although it would appear on the surface that he believed his money, status, and looks were more than enough to entitle him to the busty blonde Stacies he fetishized, you don't have to read too deeply between the lines to see his own sense of inferiority. Death took him before he could mature enough to see how hard he was coping.
High iq.

there are still incels here struggling to understand why Whites do so much better with foids. they think it's because of media brainwashing or some shit like that, when the fact is Whites are the tallest and most good looking group of men in existence.
Name three.

he talks like a low t faggot tbh

Name three.

pretty much all of ethnic copers like @Yonno or @Wiseman who can't seem to wrap their head around the fact that the reason noodlewhores are ditching their little ethnic cock in favor of white cock is simply because most of them have naturally low smv than whites (face, height, frame, you name it)

only bluepilled cucks get angry because they think all of this is unjust. but what's unjust about short ugly faggots not getting to reproduce? makes perfect sense. that's how it should be, and frankly it's better for the future of your race if ugly people simply stopped fucking and having babies.
Short ugly femoids still reproduce and birth more incels or short ugly foids ad infinitum.
Stop sucking mother natures dick, evolution is highly flawed

Short ugly femoids still reproduce and birth more incels or short ugly foids ad infinitum.
There’s nothing wrong with ugly or short people tbh. It’s foids that are the problem. They would rather breed with a sub 60 IQ retard who is attractive instead of a 150 IQ ricecel. They are flawed

men have higher sex drive than foids, so they lower their standards to ridiculous degree. if you want to raise standards, then stop being such horny faggots. it's as simple as that.

not considering it fair is part of being bluepilled. then what is fair? short ugly faggots having sex just as much as Chads? that's called dysgenics.

Being "blackpilled" doesn't mean enjoying inceldom. It doesn't mean accepting society's failings.

There’s nothing wrong with ugly or short people tbh. It’s foids that are the problem. They would rather breed with a sub 60 IQ retard who is attractive instead of a 150 IQ ricecel. They are flawed
I'm not arguing that ugly people are bad, I'm arguing against "muh evolution works, ugly men not being able to breed is a good thing because less ugly people" copers
men have higher sex drive than foids, so they lower their standards to ridiculous degree. if you want to raise standards, then stop being such horny faggots. it's as simple as that.
Can you read?

Being "blackpilled" doesn't mean enjoying inceldom. It doesn't mean accepting society's failings.

not enjoying, but definitely accepting inceldom. or you could try to ascend, which is just another way of coping.

blackpill is all about looks; if you think looks don't matter or it's society's failing to do so, that you're not blackpilled. looks matter a lot more in animal kingdom, and that instinct is actually tempered down a lot among humans.

ER was a bluepilled fuck. how do I know this? he constantly questioned why he doesn't get laid, and why foids don't find him attractive.

is this guy serious? you're not getting laid because you're a lesbian dyke look alike ugly manlet hapa gook. what's so complicated about that?

only a clueless bluepilled faggot would raise such questions. for the blackpilled, the answer is so simple and obvious: it's all about the looks.

and the ultimate blackpill is racepill. until you swallow the racepill, you have no right to call yourself 'blackpilled'

if you get angry about JBW or deny that some races are inherently better looking than others, then you're a bluepilled cuck.

i can easily prove this right now: go to reddit and write some BS about how there is no racial hierarchy in looks and JBW is just another symptom of white supremacy.

you will get a round of applause from those reddit cucks. congratulations, you just proved yourself to be just like one of them.

this is where the meme 'LDAR' comes from. Just lay down and rot, because you're a genetic trash and shouldn't be passing down your inferior genes. this is the only logical conclusion that you should come to, if you are truly blackpilled.

everything else is just coping.

A a am am i bu bul buluepilld??

I'm not arguing that ugly people are bad, I'm arguing against "muh evolution works, ugly men not being able to breed is a good thing because less ugly people" copers

Can you read?

yes, and if ugly gooks like you keep reproducing, asians will keep on being short, ugly gooks. nothing will change.

I am starting to believe that being my race is blessing. You are making me racist, guys.

yes, and if ugly gooks like you keep reproducing, asians will keep on being short, ugly gooks. nothing will change.
Cool I'm not a "gook", cunt and apparently you indeed can not read.
Nothing will change ANYWAY because short ugly foids STILL REPRODUCE because that's how nature WORKS. There is no upside to incels not getting love and affection.
Also you're quite known right now for stealing and reposting threads, is this one of them?

thats not his point bro can you even read?

Cool I'm not a "gook", cunt and apparently you indeed can not read.
Nothing will change ANYWAY because short ugly foids STILL REPRODUCE because that's how nature WORKS. There is no upside to incels not getting love and affection.

so what's your point? let's double the problem?

i already gave you the solution. men having higher sex drive than women is the reason why men are willing to fuck ugly foids. so control your dicks and raise standards. who's holding you back? nobody, faggot

Elliot Rodger was a little bit above average looking. The problem was that he was extremely mentally ill and lived in Chadfornia where he couldn't even hope to compete lookswise.

Take these two things away and he would have gotten laid (with significant effort).

not enjoying, but definitely accepting inceldom. or you could try to ascend, which is just another way of coping.

blackpill is all about looks; if you think looks don't matter or it's society's failing to do so, that you're not blackpilled. looks matter a lot more in animal kingdom, and that instinct is actually tempered down a lot among humans.

If the world is rotten, wanting to fight that doesn't mean you aren't blackpilled. You can realize the way the world is, but you don't have to accept it.

so what's your point? let's double the problem?

i already gave you the solution. men having higher sex drive than women is the reason why men are willing to fuck ugly foids. so control your dicks and raise standards. who's holding you back? nobody, faggot
if only it was that simple. the majority of women are only fucking the top 20% of men anyways. by telling the other 80% men to not settle you are essentially dooming them to inceldom. this will cause birth rates to plummet (already happening in Korea and Japan) and the country will collapse. Is this what you want?

the problem is with women, not men

If the world is rotten, wanting to fight that doesn't mean you aren't blackpilled. You can realize the way the world is, but you don't have to accept it.

you're arguing in favor or dysgenics, a world in which short, ugly men get to reproduce just as much as superior Chads. that sounds rotten to me.

if only it was that simple. the majority of women are only fucking the top 20% of men anyways. by telling the other 80% men to not settle you are essentially dooming them to inceldom. this will cause birth rates to plummet (already happening in Korea and Japan) and the country will collapse. Is this what you want?

the problem is with women, not men

so you think these guys aren't problem?

BMNSM9S

those pathetic horny guys willing to fuck that hideous landwhale creature as long as it has pussy is part of the problem. actually a major problem.

Last edited:
you're arguing in favor or dysgenics, a world in which short, ugly men get to reproduce just as much as superior Chads. that sounds rotten to me.

There's nothing rotten about everyone being treated with the compassion they deserve. The blackpill isn't about believing that incels don't deserve love, it's about understanding that the world is so rotten that they don't get love.

How dare you insult St. ER himself!

he believed his money, status, and looks were more than enough to entitle him to the busty blonde Stacies he fetishized

Clearly not, the guy was obsessively playing the lottery with his savings in a pathetic attempt to get rich quick.
He could have easily leveraged his father's money and Hollywood connections to get laid but he was too autistic for that.

so you think these guys aren't problem?

View attachment 141441

View attachment 141442

View attachment 141443

those pathetic horny guys willing to fuck that hideous landwhale creature as long as it has pussy is part of the problem. actually a major problem.
telling an a male to not settle for anything but his looksmatch is going to cause an even worse outcome. you don’t solve a problem by attacking secondary factors like this, you solve it by attacking its roots

just destroy society broooo!!

your rationale behind this is one dimensional and flawed

Last edited:
There's nothing rotten about everyone being treated with the compassion they deserve. The blackpill isn't about believing that incels don't deserve love, it's about understanding that the world is so rotten that they don't get love.

ok you sound like a cuck. bye bye.

IT cuck spotted. GTFO FOID
dont even bother with this guy. all he does is hurl insults whilst spewing dumb shit like this

He could have gotten a decent girl but I think he only wanted stacys...that was a big issue. If he settle for just a 4/10 or 5/10 all would be good and ER wouldn't be ER.....