Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ER was an incel because he was low test as fuck.

LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Captain
★★★★★
Signs that ER was a low test beta:

- short as fuck (5'7)
- laughable frame
- feminine dick sucking lips
- beta feminine voice that gave off some serious gay vibes
- small dick (according to his forum posts)
- shy, meek, and introverted

He was the complete opposite of what foids want in a male, and of course all of that comes with being half asian, those are pretty common traits in hapa men.

why it matters

I am high T and still incel

low T wasnt all though

Signs that ER was a low test beta:

- short as fuck (5'7)
- laughable frame

He was the complete opposite of what foids want in a male, and of course all of that comes with being half asian, those are pretty common traits in hapa men.
he was 5ft9
Dudes with less but still mog us got more out of life than ER ever could.

Dude was a standardcel autist.

he had it hard, and i can feel him for his loneliness, BUT we can agree that he had it good for a hapa, other hapas stories are hearth breaking compared to him
It never even began for other hapas.

His only misfortune was being autistic in California.

i think it was in his police report or something
Don't they over-measure height in those though? I remember reading that 5'10 guys would usually be measured as 6'0, 5'9 is definitely too tall for ER tbh.

I started balding at 14 but got hair on my back and ass
That doesn't necessarily mean that you're high T

Could be just a specific genetic oddity, what's the size of your wrists, do you have masculine hands? What about the jaw, shoulder size, skeletal frame?

Could be just a specific genetic oddity, what's the size of your wrists, do you have masculine hands? What about the jaw, shoulder size, skeletal frame?
I am a gymcel for nearly 3 years now and I have a pretty wide frame though my latissmus and traps muscle. Everything else like wrist, jaw and shoulder is average.

Don't forget the feminine, low-T voice.

Low T is a curse.

I am a gymcel for nearly 3 years now and I have a pretty wide frame though my latissmus and traps muscle. Everything else like wrist, jaw and shoulder is average.

So normal T levels probably.

damn, 14? how is this even possible?

btw how hairy is you butt? no homo just curious, isn't this normal for a guy?

All he had to do was move to Korea and kpop maxx, ers looks match is in Korea with thousands of jb fan girls drooling over him

damn, 14? how is this even possible?

btw how hairy is you butt? no homo just curious, isn't this normal for a guy?
The same as my upper and lower thigh. I currently dont have a pic. But I got a pic of myself as a child. I always had NW2. I never grew a full hairline, it just started to decrease again at 14. My dad has shit hair genetics too, but his didnt fall out until like 20.

The same as my upper and lower thigh. I currently dont have a pic. But I got a pic of myself as a child. I always had NW2. I never grew a full hairline, it just started to decrease again at 14. My dad has shit hair genetics too, but his didnt fall out until like 20.
View attachment 272372
oh I see, I'm pretty hairy down there too tbh

but damn, I never heard of anyone balding at such an early age, this is brutal af. Are you full bald now?

oh I see, I'm pretty hairy down there too tbh

but damn, I never heard of anyone balding at such an early age, this is brutal af. Are you full bald now?
No I am close to NW4 but my hair is thinning out already. I keep it very short with a razor most of the time (not like in the pic) and wear bomber jackets and combat boots to skinheadmaxx. At least I have a warriorskull, which makes me think I am high T. Manlet tho.

pranked :3

Last edited:
he mogs cuz rich, half white, and first worlder.

No I am close to NW4 but my hair is thinning out already. I keep it very short with a razor most of the time (not like in the pic) and wear bomber jackets and combat boots to skinheadmaxx. At least I have a warriorskull, which makes me think I am high T. Manlet tho.
What about finasteridemaxx? Well if you have a warriorskull the shaven look may work for you tbh. You look slav btw

I literally mentioned it
Oh my God, I'm an idiot. :cryfeels: I read something else instead of "voice." Don't remember what it was I read now, though. Probably "face."

What about finasteridemaxx? Well if you have a warriorskull the shaven look may work for you tbh. You look slav btw
NIgga I literally adidasmaxx because a foid once told me I look russian. I tried finasteride, but it kinda messed with my errections and it can only stop your balding, not cure it. And killing my dick to keep that hairline? no. I will rather work on getting a well paying job for a hair transplant. I look better bald than a gay alien skull would, but I am still 5'7 in Germany, so I look like a joke and not a hooligan bully.

He just never understood how to use money and status to fuck women. He is a fakecel because he was a richcel.
Give me 60k$ rn, and I guarantee you I get out of inceldom for as long as the money last.

he was 5ft9

I highly doubt he was a legit 5'9 considering most guys exaggerate and Rodger was insecure as fuck. I'd guess 5'8 at most.

edit: Also, it might not seem like that much of difference, but between eg 5'7 and 5'11 (call it the "danger zone") any marginal increase in height is HUGE for men.

Last edited:
over 6 years now... time flies...

He looked weird

NIgga I literally adidasmaxx because a foid once told me I look russian. I tried finasteride, but it kinda messed with my errections and it can only stop your balding, not cure it. And killing my dick to keep that hairline? no. I will rather work on getting a well paying job for a hair transplant. I look better bald than a gay alien skull would, but I am still 5'7 in Germany, so I look like a joke and not a hooligan bully.
hair transplants are not so expensive nowadays, especially you're in germany, very close to turkey I think it may be worth it. Or just go full bald anyways. Too many chads there? I thought it was kinda of a meme, fk over

It's not even about actual T levels but about DHT conversion which is 100% genetic and Asians have the least DHT out of all races.

Dudes with less but still mog us got more out of life than ER ever could.

Dude was a standardcel autist.
he was not a standardcel. He never had any oppurtunities and thus was not a standardcel

If the elephant man said he thought white blondes were hot, would he be a standardcel?

- short as fuck (5'7)
- laughable frame
You perfectly described me.

I don't think he was that low T. If he were, he wouldn't be so desperate about sex and wouldn't have the guts to go ER.

I don't think he was that low T. If he were, he wouldn't be so desperate about sex and wouldn't have the guts to go ER.
He was below average T for sure, all the signs are there.

also I doubt he wanted sex as much as he wanted affection from girls.