Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Er was in the Bible

U

Uncle Samson

Banned
-
And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him. Genesis 38:7

Remember the story in which God sent his Angel to kill all Egyptian firstborn sons from families which didn't mark their houses with lamb blood ?(10th and the last Egyptian plague). That Angel was Elliot. Coincidence? I don't think so. According to my theroy Isla Vista was God's plague sent to punish the mankind (especially whores) for immoral and disgusting rotten promiscuous behaviours.
View attachment 406484
If only he had been a HAPA Chang

Remember the story in which God sent his Angel to kill all Egyptian firstborn sons from families which didn't mark their houses with lamb blood ?(10th and the last Egyptian plague). That Angel was Elliot. Coincidence? I don't think so. According to my theroy Isla Vista was God's plague sent to punish the mankind (especially whores) for immoral and disgusting rotten promiscuous behaviours.
View attachment 406484
The only ones he punished were some ricecel bros, a failed normie and two below average women.

he was in the bible all way. ERs real name is Jehova

He's still in the PATHS building sand castles and titans for his fellow subjects

were the subjects of ER
Sometimes I can hear him dragging bodies of dead thots on beaches in my dreams. He's carrying them to the fiery pits of hell.

Holy shitlossus, this is legitlossus.

View attachment 406484