Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[ERfuel] ropefuel for oldcels: people born in 2005 are already 15 and experience mogging us JFL

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Sorry if it's fucking obvious lmao it just hit me and I'm begging for the rope :feelsrope:

When I take a walk around the neighborhood I see 14-15 yo guys with girlfriends

This fact hit me like a truck after I turned 18.
In my youth I'd always look at those people and think "they are older so ofcoarse they are gonna have adult relationships"
But now theres no excuse anymore, I wasted the prime of my life without getting even a drop of pussy and now my life is over

This fact hit me like a truck after I turned 18.
In my youth I'd always look at those people and think "they are older so ofcoarse they are gonna have adult relationships"
But now theres no excuse anymore, I wasted the prime of my life without getting even a drop of pussy and now my life is over
Yea its not as bad as when they are older than you or even the same age. But when you become older and are still virgin, meanwhile people younger are fucking, thats when you are 100% a loser

Sorry if it's fucking obvious lmao it just hit me and I'm begging for the rope :feelsrope:

The 2020pill in general is brutal. Your 2010's were your prime and you wasted them. The next 10 years, namely all the 2020's years, will only go downhill for you.
Imagine people 10 years below you, their 2020's will be your 2010's and normies/Chads among them have a boulevard for these prime years.
This was so brutal when I realized it that I could not even sleep ngl

Brutal reminder ngl

We’re closer to 2030 than we are to 2005

Brutal, my time is running out

2005 are already 15
this cant be real