Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ER's oneitis Brittany Story married an ethnic manlet and has a baby with him (lifefuel for ethnic manlets)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
DO NOT SPAM HER INSTAGRAM OR SHE'LL MAKE IT PRIVATE LIKE SHE DID LAST TIME I POSTED ABOUT HER

Let me quote his manifesto:

"The sociology class flew by like a breeze, and my next class was math. In this class, I saw one of the prettiest girls I had ever seen in my life. She was the only pretty girl in the class, and she was absolutelystunning. Of course, she didn’t even notice me as I walked in. Her beauty was so intimidating that Icouldn’t bring myself to sit near her, out of fear of her judgment. As the lecture proceeded, I couldn’t help myself from constantly glancing at her, admiring every inch of her enticing body, from her silky blonde hair to her smooth, skinny, lightly tanned legs. The most beautiful thing about her was her face. It was a face that broke my heart the second I laid eyes on it. I wanted her with so much intensity, and I constantly fantasized about her during my masturbation sessions. This was the kind of girl who was always meant to be my girlfriend. This was the girl that I was meant to go through college in Santa Barbara with. My life would only have meaning if I could go through college with a girlfriend like her."

"I soon found out the name of the beautiful girl in my math class. Her name was Brittany Story. Being the obsessed stalker that I was, I looked her up on Facebook, and what I found shattered my already wounded heart to pieces. She had a boyfriend. Not only that, but her boyfriend was the type of boy I have always hated and despised: a tall, muscular surfer-jock with a buzz cut. As I looked at all the pictures of the two of them together, I shivered with pure hatred. I could physically feel the hatred burn through my entire body. I wanted to kill both of them, and I was capable of doing it. Brittany Story should have been mine, and if can’t have her, no one should! I fantasized about capturing the two of them and stripping the skin off her boyfriend’s flesh while making her watch. Why must my life be so full of torment and hatred? I questioned to the universe with turmoil roiling inside me. I screamed and cried with anguish that day. My housemate Spencer heard it all, but I didn’t care."

Although in college Brittany Story, a stacy, was dating a tall chad, she now is settling down, became a mother, and her new significant other (possibly husband) is some ethnic manlet. I shit you not! Here are pictures.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOvgGnZDWah/

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJNJ5OiAePP/

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba8I_5cH8aJ/

He barely looks an inch taller. and he looks like he's latino or something. definitely ethnic. this is NOT a cherrypicking thread. but i wonder how the fuck this happened. but since she's 29 now, she's obviously approaching betabuxx age at this point. so what do you guys think? i mean foids standards are a bit different at the betabuxx age.

The foid ER hated created an ER, how ironic

Life fuel for ER

DO NOT SPAM HER INSTAGRAM OR SHE'LL MAKE IT PRIVATE LIKE SHE DID LAST TIME I POSTED ABOUT HER
Take a screenshot of the ig page with the name blurred out if you want to make sure of that then.
Let me quote his manifesto:

"The sociology class flew by like a breeze, and my next class was math. In this class, I saw one of the prettiest girls I had ever seen in my life. She was the only pretty girl in the class, and she was absolutelystunning. Of course, she didn’t even notice me as I walked in. Her beauty was so intimidating that Icouldn’t bring myself to sit near her, out of fear of her judgment. As the lecture proceeded, I couldn’t help myself from constantly glancing at her, admiring every inch of her enticing body, from her silky blonde hair to her smooth, skinny, lightly tanned legs. The most beautiful thing about her was her face. It was a face that broke my heart the second I laid eyes on it. I wanted her with so much intensity, and I constantly fantasized about her during my masturbation sessions. This was the kind of girl who was always meant to be my girlfriend. This was the girl that I was meant to go through college in Santa Barbara with. My life would only have meaning if I could go through college with a girlfriend like her."

"I soon found out the name of the beautiful girl in my math class. Her name was Brittany Story. Being the obsessed stalker that I was, I looked her up on Facebook, and what I found shattered my already wounded heart to pieces. She had a boyfriend. Not only that, but her boyfriend was the type of boy I have always hated and despised: a tall, muscular surfer-jock with a buzz cut. As I looked at all the pictures of the two of them together, I shivered with pure hatred. I could physically feel the hatred burn through my entire body. I wanted to kill both of them, and I was capable of doing it. Brittany Story should have been mine, and if can’t have her, no one should! I fantasized about capturing the two of them and stripping the skin off her boyfriend’s flesh while making her watch. Why must my life be so full of torment and hatred? I questioned to the universe with turmoil roiling inside me. I screamed and cried with anguish that day. My housemate Spencer heard it all, but I didn’t care."

Although in college Brittany Story, a stacy, was dating a tall chad, she now is settling down, became a mother, and her new significant other (possibly husband) is some ethnic manlet.

He barely looks an inch taller. and he looks like he's latino or something. definitely ethnic. this is NOT a cherrypicking thread. but i wonder how the fuck this happened. but since she's 29 now, she's obviously approaching betabuxx age at this point. so what do you guys think? i mean foids standards are a bit different at the betabuxx age.
@BummerDrummer

ethicfuel for lifecels
this ethnic is getting the life ER wished he had... :feelscry:

breaking bad he cant keep getting away with this GIF

Fucking ethnic monkeys I’m so sick of this shit

Holy shit that chick is a 10/10. Meanwhile I can't even get a fucking landwhale.

ER could've gotten her :feelskek:

that guy must be loaded

Holy shit that chick is a 10/10. Meanwhile I can't even get a fucking landwhale.
i saw people on this forum say she isn't a stacy. JFL at the rating autists on this forum. she's clearly a 10/10 gigastacy

i saw people on this forum say she isn't a stacy. JFL at the rating autists on this forum. she's clearly a 10/10 gigastacy
What? That's retarded, if she's not a 10/10 then who the fuck is?

What? That's retarded, if she's not a 10/10 then who the fuck is?
i think people here just say that shit to feel better about their own ugliness or to avoid foid worship

i think people here just say that shit to feel better about their own ugliness or to avoid foid worship
Yeah I think you're right, apt analysis.

Its so fucking obvious he’s a betabuxx. You deserve to be gassed if you think she ‘loves‘ him. Jfl classic case of AFBB. She spent her 20s riding the CC and found nice guy beta after she hit the wall. I’m willing to bet they don’t have sex more than once a month

Would you betabuxx to have sex with her if only once a month? I would.

14732A05 4EF4 495C A3FB 17329220EE84

she even has blue eyes bro
sad walking dead GIF

enjoy the mutt kid. I guess the dad won’t leave your little abomination because he’s not black. I hope every racemixxing white woman a personal death that is painful and extreme so that they get no rest in the afterlife

Its so fucking obvious he’s a betabuxx. You deserve to be gassed if you think she ‘loves‘ him. Jfl classic case of AFBB. She spent her 20s riding the CC and found nice guy beta after she hit the wall. I’m willing to bet they don’t have sex more than once a month
This.

I don’t understand the delusion going on.
shes teaching wall fast and none of the chads from past want to settle.

similiar story to the french presenter which was popular on proto early days on youtube and cucks gathered and worshipped her

and do you know what she wanted in her life ? ethnic brown morrocan cock in her pussy ( and not mention that he was manlet and shorter than her )
ethnics how do you ever lose ?

Melissa-Theuriau-sur-son-couple-avec-Jamel-Debbouze-On-se-dispute-beaucoup.jpg

1427828383-23da805cd98160045a78b52b22b6e34e.jpg

melissa19.jpg

Also jfl. Her baby looks white af, no ethnic feature. Also she already has a kid from chad from past. I can’t believe ppl are jealous lmao.

I guess most incels are guys who never got a chance to even beta bux and pay for roastie

92D97DC5 9408 47BF A83D 446BCC459620
6A25BA02 C129 4D4A B833 6247940A76D8

similiar story to the french presenter which was popular on proto early days on youtube and cucks gathered and worshipped her

and do you know what she wanted in her life ? ethnic brown morrocan cock in her pussy ( and not mention that he was manlet and shorter than her )
ethnics how do you ever lose ?

Melissa-Theuriau-sur-son-couple-avec-Jamel-Debbouze-On-se-dispute-beaucoup.jpg

1427828383-23da805cd98160045a78b52b22b6e34e.jpg

melissa19.jpg
man you're everywhere denying the racepill tbh I know you're being sarcastic but stop with the denial that ethnics don't have it much much harder than mayos

Just be curry strikes again. It’s truly over for giga chads.

Happy for the ethnic tbh. I'm sure he had to statusmaxx. Elliot would be livid if he were still alive, but probably proud of him in death.

this ain't lifefuel because I'm not the one that is getting some of that

" She even has white eyes " jfl he is the biggest race coper I have ever seen. He's angry someone took """""""""his""""""""" white women.

Poor @BummerDrummer has been fighting for """""his"""""" white race on .co and actively hopes to destroy ethnic/jew propoganda but it seems he isn't getting much in return :(

Just be curry strikes again. It’s truly over for giga chads.
Not a curry. Looks like some Latino or southeast Asian dude

Actually she was an aunt
The guy is a cuck, those pictures she got with him are from 2017. This means while she was riding the cock carousel from 2016 he was patiently waiting for his turn lmao

so shes a single mom when she met him? lol so the ethnic guy's betabuxxing a single mom and her chad cumspawn

and no, she aint no stacy no more. her look is fading. its very obvious. she doesnt look youthful. she doesnt look like in her early 20s. SHE'S LOSING HER SMV. she's a stacylite in my classification, even when she's younger. her face doesnt look that pretty.
Oh Cmon she totally looks 20

Funny stuff.

Poetic even.

The guy is a cuck, those pictures she got with him are from 2017. This means while she was riding the cock carousel from 2016 he was patiently waiting for his turn lmao
These pics are recent

" She even has white eyes " jfl he is the biggest race coper I have ever seen. He's angry someone took """""""""his""""""""" white women.
Yes I am. Every race of man is entitled to his race of woman. It is natural. You seeing women as fluid beings and not as property to the males of the race is giga cucked. I am entitled as an aryan man to an aryan wife, given to me when she turns 12 years of age or earlier if I so please.
Poor @BummerDrummer has been fighting for """""his"""""" white race on .co and actively hopes to destroy ethnic/jew propoganda but it seems he isn't getting much in return :(
Yep I know, ethnics do have it easier. Funnily enough I love when you guys talk about how “JBW whites have it easy ethnics have it hard boohoo” and then right after on the other side of the hand you go “haha whitey blacks are fucking your women you’re going extinct jews are killing you” because it’s proving my point. Nonwhite mulatto spergouts awaken the white man ;)

guess that just shows your peoples IQ though

Last edited:
@ThoughtfulCel thought on bummer's meltdown.
Life fuel.

Pig skins have no problem with impregnation of non white women, but the second their women are touched its all-

20201228 174019

This pleases me.

Only
These pics are recent
with the guy holding her hand while she’s pregnant. Rest are old.

she barely posts pictures with that guy meanwhile when girls date chad, chad is plastered all over their Instagram

Only

with the guy holding her hand while she’s pregnant. Rest are old.

she barely posts pictures with that guy meanwhile when girls date chad, chad is plastered all over their Instagram
Most stacys only posted photos of themselves not a chad BF

Life lesson patience is key, one impulsive act can change the entire course of your life.

lol ER mogs her

looks lower than a 10. why did she end up with that short normie man ?

Yes I am. Every race of man is entitled to his race of woman. It is natural. You seeing women as fluid beings and not as property to the males of the race is giga cucked. I am entitled as an aryan man to an aryan wife, given to me when she turns 12 years of age or earlier if I so please.
You are right here ngl. Women are property and nothing else

It's how you pledge loyalty to your race while you get nothing in return I find funny.

Yep I know, ethnics do have it easier. Funnily enough I love when you guys talk about how “JBW whites have it easy ethnics have it hard boohoo” and then right after on the other side of the hand you go “haha whitey blacks are fucking your women you’re going extinct jews are killing you” because it’s proving my point. Nonwhite mulatto spergouts awaken the white man ;)

guess that just shows your peoples IQ though
Don't think im like you. I'm not some race "loyalist" who feels prideful when an ethnic gets a white foid or gets mad when the reverse of it happens.

I don't care what happens to my race or other races. I don't care if my race starves to death or becomes extinct just like they don't care if my quality of life is shit or I die.

Don't project your thoughts or ideology on me ever again

It's how you pledge loyalty to your race while you get nothing in return I find funny.
It’s not pledging loyalty. I am it. I am white, my ancestors were white, we created white achievements and I’m against those achievements and what I am being destroyed. It’s my heritage and my blood. It’s in my blood to be racist, misogynistic, white supremacist and nationalist. It’s my culture and my people, and the current NWO wants race to just be your skin color...lmao.

think of it like a generational cake. You added your stuff onto it over hundreds of years, it’s your cake. Now someone wants to destroy it. Will you just let them?
Don't think im like you. I'm not some race "loyalist" who feels prideful when an ethnic gets a white foid or gets mad when the reverse of it happens.
Everyone should feel that naturally.
I don't care what happens to my race or other races. I don't care if my race starves to death or becomes extinct just like they don't care if my quality of life is shit or I die.
That’s cucked. You are your race so by it dying you’re ok with that. Might as well say you’re ok with NWO raping you outright.