Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ER's oneitis Brittany Story married an ethnic manlet and has a baby with him (lifefuel for ethnic manlets)

Its so fucking obvious he’s a betabuxx. You deserve to be gassed if you think she ‘loves‘ him. Jfl classic case of AFBB. She spent her 20s riding the CC and found nice guy beta after she hit the wall. I’m willing to bet they don’t have sex more than once a month
imagine if ER saw this

DO NOT SPAM HER INSTAGRAM OR SHE'LL MAKE IT PRIVATE LIKE SHE DID LAST TIME I POSTED ABOUT HER

Let me quote his manifesto:

"The sociology class flew by like a breeze, and my next class was math. In this class, I saw one of the prettiest girls I had ever seen in my life. She was the only pretty girl in the class, and she was absolutelystunning. Of course, she didn’t even notice me as I walked in. Her beauty was so intimidating that Icouldn’t bring myself to sit near her, out of fear of her judgment. As the lecture proceeded, I couldn’t help myself from constantly glancing at her, admiring every inch of her enticing body, from her silky blonde hair to her smooth, skinny, lightly tanned legs. The most beautiful thing about her was her face. It was a face that broke my heart the second I laid eyes on it. I wanted her with so much intensity, and I constantly fantasized about her during my masturbation sessions. This was the kind of girl who was always meant to be my girlfriend. This was the girl that I was meant to go through college in Santa Barbara with. My life would only have meaning if I could go through college with a girlfriend like her."

"I soon found out the name of the beautiful girl in my math class. Her name was Brittany Story. Being the obsessed stalker that I was, I looked her up on Facebook, and what I found shattered my already wounded heart to pieces. She had a boyfriend. Not only that, but her boyfriend was the type of boy I have always hated and despised: a tall, muscular surfer-jock with a buzz cut. As I looked at all the pictures of the two of them together, I shivered with pure hatred. I could physically feel the hatred burn through my entire body. I wanted to kill both of them, and I was capable of doing it. Brittany Story should have been mine, and if can’t have her, no one should! I fantasized about capturing the two of them and stripping the skin off her boyfriend’s flesh while making her watch. Why must my life be so full of torment and hatred? I questioned to the universe with turmoil roiling inside me. I screamed and cried with anguish that day. My housemate Spencer heard it all, but I didn’t care."

Although in college Brittany Story, a stacy, was dating a tall chad, she now is settling down, became a mother, and her new significant other (possibly husband) is some ethnic manlet. I shit you not! Here are pictures.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOvgGnZDWah/

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJNJ5OiAePP/

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba8I_5cH8aJ/

He barely looks an inch taller. and he looks like he's latino or something. definitely ethnic. this is NOT a cherrypicking thread. but i wonder how the fuck this happened. but since she's 29 now, she's obviously approaching betabuxx age at this point. so what do you guys think? i mean foids standards are a bit different at the betabuxx age.

Images 45

@SlayerSlayer
arrrgh no pics. It's like it didn't happen. The truth is she is embarrased she had to resort to betabuxxing. She has been a narcissist IG whore her entire life, and NOW you go private

arrrgh no pics. It's like it didn't happen. The truth is she is embarrased she had to resort to betabuxxing. She has been a narcissist IG whore her entire life, and NOW you go private
he looked like a latino or filipino or indonesian dude or something. wasn't much taller than her either

@your personality i think she saw this thread

or maybe someone here commented on her posts

@your personality i think she saw this thread

or maybe someone here commented on her posts
That's why it was pointless for you to post the direct links. You could have just taken screenshots with the ig name blurred that way even if the pictures were deleted you'd still have them. And with the ig handle blocked out and way less people that saw your thread able to comment on her profile or contact her the pictures would be less likely to be taken down in the first place.

Last edited:
"I couldn’t help myself from constantly glancing at her, admiring every inch of her enticing body, from her silky blonde hair to her smooth, skinny, lightly tanned legs. The most beautiful thing about her was her face. It was a face that broke my heart the second I laid eyes on it. I wanted her with so much intensity, and I constantly fantasized about her during my masturbation sessions. "
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

he looked like a latino or filipino or indonesian dude or something. wasn't much taller than her either
I can't believe not a single fellowcel screenshotted. I have to commend IT for this habit.

That's why it was pointless for you to post the direct links. You could have just taken screenshots with the ig name blurred that way even if the pictures were deleted you'd still have them. And with the ig handle blocked out and way less people that saw your thread able to comment on her profile or contact her the pictures would be less likely to be taken down in the first place.
sadly you can't download instagram pics

Brutal. Good thing he can't see it. Though I'm afraid he might be suffering way more than before right now :cryfeels:

Brutal. Good thing he can't see it. Though I'm afraid he might be suffering way more than before right now :cryfeels:
tbh the 20 year old brittany story would've never dated this ethnic manlet

Pics are down. You guys DMed her didn't you? :lul: Either that or some IT cuck alerted her

Maybe if he made a shooting spree like ER did. But survived, of course.
Once women approach 30 they chase chads less
Pics are down. You guys DMed her didn't you? :lul: Either that or some IT cuck alerted her
probsbly both the former and latter, or just the latter

Where are pics of the ethnic? The photos are gone

I'm honestly surprised ER wasn't a school shooter.

he didn't feel homicidal thoughts until 17, but didn't plan until 21
That explains why he didn't do it until later. There was a study that found that most high school shooters are White, but most college shooters are Asian or ethnic. I think that's because they're less likely to have easy access to guns and money until they're in college.

bro come on he's gonna be posting on deadbedrooms soon if he isn't already and probably rope after she divorce fucks the life out of him. it's well documented what happens to betabuxxing ethnics

breaking bad he cant keep getting away with this GIF

Fucking ethnic monkeys I’m so sick of this shit
Don't worry dude! After all, these are YOUR women right? They'll definitely be coming for you soon, you're a TOTAL catch :^)

Don't worry dude! After all, these are YOUR women right? They'll definitely be coming for you soon, you're a TOTAL catch :^)
I will make them come to me by putting them in my basement (in gta 6)