Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ethnic below 6' = 1/10 in eyes of every foid

yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
★★★★
i have never seen an ethnic below 6' with a foid outside of arranged marriage
i keep seeing ethnics getting fancy haircuts and clothes not realizing ITS OVER FOR YOU
below 6' you are looked as a goblin, even if you had a chad face you are 1/10 subhuman in the eyes of a foid

here a challenge, browse the internet and to find an ethnic below 6' with a gf (no arranged marriage or landwhales)

IMPOSSIBLE MODE: find ethnic below 6' looksmatched couple

Ethnics who are below 6' are not even seen by women. They are ghosts. Women treat them like a wall or a door; just there existing.

Here we goooo again with the suicide fuel

Blacks without a BBC have negative SMV
foids cant see through pants, blacks have higher SMV until they take off their pants meaning they are not incel in the first place if they get that far..

Goddamnit, stop bringing me the suifuel. It hurts.

I remember overhearing this white dyke saying that she doesn't take black people under 6ft. Seriously. I wish I smacked her dead in the face.

Goddamnit, stop bringing me the suifuel. It hurts.
not suifuel, just a realizition
i spent so much time trying to looksmaxx but i forgot to realize... im ethnic and below 6'
ive never seen ethnic below 6' with a normal relationship
if i got a gf it would be like first man on the moon

Cope face is what's most important. An ethnic chad who's manlet at even like 5'5'', is more attractive to a female than a tall ugly ethnic.

Cope face is what's most important. An ethnic chad who's manlet at even like 5'5'', is more attractive to a female than a tall ugly ethnic.
Face is everything. This posts are just made by coping ethnic manlets

Well most ethnics are below 6 feet.....

Face is everything. This posts are just made by coping ethnic manlets
ok, where is the 5'4 chad face ethnic with a gf? low iq posters shouldnt post at all
Well most ethnics are below 6 feet.....
even most white people are below 6 feet you mentally deranged autist

us shitskins have no smv or place in this society :feelsrope:

damn we got a rocket engineer right here..
what point are you even trying to make?
That basically 90% of us are 1/10 in the eyes of foids. And of the 10%, they still need a decent face in order to compete with the white man

Being born as an ethnic it's a death sentence tbh.

Are we pretending that we’re living in a world where:
  • there isn’t a billion Indians
  • there isn’t a billion Asians
  • there isn’t multiple hundreds of millions Latinos / South Americans / Arabs
I suppose none of these races ever have sex, nope not one. It’s only robust white guys having sex, those 1 billion indians just spontaneously popped into existence without explanation

Spoiler
You’re not an incel because you’re ethnic, it’s because you’re autistic and poorly socialized

The sexual dynamics and the mobility of hypergamy nowadays are vastly different from 20-30-40-50-60 years ago. I'm not even talking about how over is it for ethnics in the west. Low IQ post.

The sexual dynamics and the mobility of hypergamy nowadays are vastly different from 20-30-40-50-60 years ago. I'm not even talking about how over is it for ethnics in the west. Low IQ post.
When the coping is too strong.

or ethnics just generally have worse facial features. Dark skin, small frames, large noses, prey eyes, and autistic tier social skills might work in your native country but you're dead in the west. It's not anyone's fault but your parents if you're ethnic, just bad luck and reality.

or ethnics just generally have worse facial features. Dark skin, small frames, large noses, prey eyes, and autistic tier social skills might work in your native country but you're dead in the west. It's not anyone's fault but your parents, just bad luck and reality.
Locationcel =Volcel.

That’s what you ethnics tell whites all the time. “JBW BRO! Just go to SEA!”

So it’s only fair we do the same. Just go back to your home country and get laid like the billion+ other ethnics living there do, bro.

When the coping is too strong.

It is the truth. I'm from Turkey and I can easily say that it was way fucking easier to find a partner and get married 20 years ago. Foids didn't have instagram and they weren't being constantly brainwashed through social media into thinking that unless their husband is extremely rich and buys them cars, expensive rings, houses etc. they are worthless. Moreover there was steady and reliable social pressure against rampant hypergamy and adultery. Foids couldn't just fuck around as they wished, except for very specific elite areas in Istanbul and whatnot. But they've always been doing whatever the fuck they want.

Suppose that a foid is living in a village of 200 people. She has 2 options, never get married due to the lack of Chad(I hardly think there is a lot of good looking men in some cousin-fucking village in buttfuck nowhere in Turkey, but anyways) or settle for a 3-4-5 regular guy with a regular job. Nowadays almost all social pressure is gone, especially in big cities. Even if there was, it has no power over foids. Foids use normies for betabuxxing while chasing Chads and fucking them, and they cheat like crazy. Going back to your original point, the fact that there is 80+ million Turkish people in Turkey doesn't contradict any of the things I say. I don't see how some boomer being born in 1950 contradicts the facts that if you aren't good looking or rich with money/status(which is betabuxxing), you are fucked.

1 billion sub six foot Asians 1 billion sub six foot Indians. How did they come to existence if “sub 6 foot ethnics” can’t get laid?

So you just repeat your original argument when faced with a counter-argument. kek

Here’s the truth; you are incel because of your social autism and proclivity spending all day on the internet. I have seen thousands of Manlet ethnics with ethnic girlfriends, holding hands or another clear indicator of being in a relationship.

So you've seen some betabuxx or 2 ethnics that could be friends or sibling for all you know, and this somehow disproves that being white is a net plus in the SM?

So it’s only fair we do the same. Just go back to your home country and get laid like the billion+ other ethnics living there do, bro.

Just spend thousands of dollars you don't have to go to a country you know nothing about and have no relatives/friends/family in bro! Especially viable when you are a broke NEET am I right? Fuck whatever job, setting, property, friends you have in the country you were born, just go to india or whatever and at the airport they'll immediately marry you off with a virgin 18 yo for blessing their country with your westernized presence ded srs.

Anyone who doesn't recognize that it's all about looks is fucking bluepilled. The "muh socialization" bullshit is cope. Ethnic foids in the west don't need ethnic guys (except for betabuxxing) when they can easily land a white normie. So overall fuck off with this IT tier post.

Last edited:
Locationcel =Volcel.

Just go to SEA is a meme bro, only well off incels can afford to just swap countries

Just go to SEA is a meme bro, only well off incels can afford to just swap countries
And yet ethnics spout this bs off like its law. JBW BRO!!!

Now it’s time for us to say to ethnics “just go to your home country and get laid like the billions of other ethnic manlets do.”

I don’t think they like the taste of their own medicine.

Ethnic = 0/10 in the eyes of every foid

What does that make a 5'6/5'7 white?

Stop trying to reason with self hating ethnics. They’re stupid as fuck and never have a rebuttal to the fact that billions of ethnic manlets around the world get laid still.

i keep seeing ethnics getting fancy haircuts and clothes not realizing ITS OVER FOR YOU
below 6' you are looked as a goblin, even if you had a chad face you are 1/10 subhuman in the eyes of a foid

here a challenge, browse the internet and to find an ethnic below 6' with a gf (no arranged marriage or landwhales)

Are you talking about ethnic males with white women then yes I argee you, if you're talking about ethnic men with ethnic females then no. I see most ethnics pairing up with each other. Most people tend to date within their own ethnic group so this thread is retarded

Stop trying to reason with self hating ethnics. They’re stupid as fuck and never have a rebuttal to the fact that billions of ethnic manlets around the world get laid still.
nah ethnics are subhuman but so are manlets

1 billion sub six foot Asians 1 billion sub six foot Indians. How did they come to existence if “sub 6 foot ethnics” can’t get laid?

Here’s the truth; you are incel because of your social autism and spending all day on the internet. I have seen thousands of Manlet ethnics with ethnic girlfriends, holding hands or another clear indicator of being in a relationship.

Ethnics need to stop coping and realize most of the world is populated with sexually successful sub six foot ethnic men. How did billions of currycels and ricecels come into existence if none of them of have sex?

Just fucking LOL at bacteria-tier IQ ethnics thinking that they can’t get laid because of muh shitskin cope.
IncelTears sounding post. If manlet ugly ethnicels are volcel then everyone here is volcel by default because looks dont mean anything. Your logic is really stupid, you are just revealing yourself to be a fraud if you are pushing this argument. What are you in real life? 6ft+ white dude who gets off to insulting other incels? You are fakecel yourself if you surpass manlet ethnicels appearance-wise, going by your logic. You are the one who needs to fix your personality.

Last edited:
So delete all your posts and go back to lookism.net, please.
What's with the hostility against fellow cels? It's like some of you are fake shitters.

What's with the hostility against fellow cels? It's like some of you are fake shitters.
Because ethnics are massively rejecteds by females because of SEVERAL factors, not only because of height. Thats why this thread is stupid.

And FACE > ALL. If you are yellow or curry and your face is 7/10 you will be able at least to get a 5/10 white girl or a 6/10 ethnic girl, doesnt matter if you are only 5' 9".

this is brutal reality check for ethnics

IncelTears sounding post. If manlet ugly ethnicels are volcel then everyone here is volcel by default because looks dont mean anything. Your logic is really stupid, you are just revealing yourself to be a fraud if you are pushing this argument. What are you in real life? 6ft+ white dude who gets off to insulting other incels? You are fakecel yourself if you surpass manlet ethnicels appearance-wise, going by your logic. You are the one who needs to fix your personality.
Ok graycel, can’t wait till you get banned for being a gatekeeping faggot.

So delete all your posts and go back to lookism.net, please.
JFL at this mentally deranged IT cuck, show me the picture then
5'4 ethnic with a gf in western country
And yet billions of curry manlets and Asians still manage to get laid :waitwhat::waitwhat:
they live in shitholes with no social media, tinder and no whites so their situation is not so fucked, in most cases their families set them up (arranged marriage)
how did a mentally deranged ITcel get 3000+ posts without getting banned?
Because ethnics are massively rejecteds by females because of SEVERAL factors, not only because of height. Thats why this thread is stupid.

And FACE > ALL. If you are yellow or curry and your face is 7/10 you will be able at least to get a 5/10 white girl or a 6/10 ethnic girl, doesnt matter if you are only 5' 9".
yeah you're right, let me just take a shower and haircut real quick..
what you just posted is worthy of a permaban on the spot..
SEVERAL factors, not only because of height
what are you talking about you bluepilled cuck, i said ethnic cels that are below 6' are fucked because its double death sentence
And FACE > ALL
not if you are below 6', bluepiled cuck
If you are yellow or curry and your face is 7/10 you will be able at least to get a 5/10 white girl
yeah if you are over 6', bluepilled cuck
doesnt matter if you are only 5' 9".
average height for an ethnic is 5'5 you subhuman rat, dont make these low IQ posts again

Last edited:
And yet billions of curry manlets and Asians still manage to get laid :waitwhat::waitwhat:
I think ethnic might as well mean "ethnic living in the West" for the purposes of this forum.

Ok graycel, can’t wait till you get banned for being a gatekeeping faggot.
I'm the gatekeeping faggot? You're the hypocritical dumbfuck who keeps whining about anime avatars and ethniccels being volcels. You didn't even counter my point that if the ethnics with lowest SMV are volcels, what does that make you? I swear you are from IT. If anything mods should ban you for being hyper aggressive towards most of the users here.

Locationcel =Volcel.

i'll play devil's advocate

india, china, and all those asian countries have an excess of men

most getting laid there are probably doing it through extreme beta bucks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back