Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ethnic below 6' = 1/10 in eyes of every foid

They’re ghosts to women who sometimes appear as ATMs. It’s like Rotom ATM or something.

Ethnics who are below 6' are not even seen by women. They are ghosts. Women treat them like a wall or a door; just there existing.
Which explains why Alek Minassian drove the van of peace, and Mark Lepine went ER in a feminist classroom.

This is very true OP

Based, redpilled, blackpilled and truthpilled

being an ethnic is a death sentence especially if you dont excel at your respective race's main features

Yes, for brown arabs and curries sub8 law applies

i have never seen an ethnic below 6' with a foid outside of arranged marriage
i keep seeing ethnics getting fancy haircuts and clothes not realizing ITS OVER FOR YOU
below 6' you are looked as a goblin, even if you had a chad face you are 1/10 subhuman in the eyes of a foid

here a challenge, browse the internet and to find an ethnic below 6' with a gf (no arranged marriage or landwhales)

IMPOSSIBLE MODE: find ethnic below 6' looksmatched couple

Not here in Texas boyo, I see manlets with looksmatched gfs everywhere. Unless you're only talking about 5'8" staceys, then I agree, otherwise you're talking BasementDweller IQ theory.

Not here in Texas boyo, I see manlets with looksmatched gfs everywhere. Unless you're only talking about 5'8" staceys, then I agree, otherwise you're talking BasementDweller IQ theory.
I said ethnic manlets, illiteratecel

Stop trying to reason with self hating ethnics. They’re stupid as fuck and never have a rebuttal to the fact that billions of ethnic manlets around the world get laid still.
Lmao this, major fucking cope thread
I said ethnic manlets, illiteratecel
You're retarded, Texas is full of beancels whom I height mog and they still get laid.

Lmao this, major fucking cope thread
LOL
Yeah bro manlet currys have same chance as white manlets..... ban this delusional ITcel immediately
You're retarded, Texas is full of beancels whom I height mog and they still get laid.
Theres a lot of other hispanics in muttland, ethnicels like curries in western countries are lower % of population, also chad faced beaners are not bean"cels", low IQ burger mutt spreading delusions

Last edited:
LOL
Yeah bro manlet currys have same chance as white manlets..... ban this delusional ITcel immediately

I said beancels, not currys you stupid illiterate fuck.

Legit fucking brainlet

How old are you again? Lmao

I said beancels, not currys you stupid illiterate fuck.

Legit fucking brainlet

How old are you again? Lmao
Curry = ethnic, ethnicels is what this thread is about. Admit you got BTFO before you leave this thresd, maybe you will look less pathetic and low iq that way JFL

Curry = ethnic, ethnicels is what this thread is about. Admit you got BTFO before you leave this thresd, maybe you will look less pathetic and low iq that way JFL

BasementDweller IQ

Even at 6' - 6'2" you're barely visible. You have to be really tall to even be considered. Of course a 6/10 face minimum is a requirement regardless of your height.
If you're 6', but have a sub6 face you're invisible. I feel like this goes for white guys too in the west.

Even at 6' - 6'2" you're barely visible. You have to be really tall to even be considered. Of course a 6/10 face minimum is a requirement regardless of your height.
If you're 6', but have a sub6 face you're invisible. I feel like this goes for white guys too in the west.
Nah white facels/manlets can fuck lower than looksmatch, ethnic facels/manlets are fucked

, ethnic facels/manlets are fucked

Cope

Ive seen 5'4" ethnic manlets get gfs, granted that those foids are sub5 at best.

How tall are you again?

This site has some weird posters. If you get of your room and go outside your eyes will prove you wrong. Like 90% of ethnic men are sub 6' and vast majority of them had sex. Lol my neighbour is 5'0 tall thai guy and even he has wife and kids. Where im from i only see white incels. 99%, ethnic men get married by age of 35.
This.

People here are super autistic and don’t leave their disgusting NEETdens, and don’t try in life in general. If “ethnic manlets” don’t get laid, then explain how the fuck 1+ billion Indians and Asians came into existence.

Answer: they have no answer, they’re legitimately retarded spergs who stew in their rooms all day, have no real world experience and think we live in a world without 2+ billion sub 6 foot tall ethnics never have sex.

Cope

Ive seen 5'4" ethnic manlets get gfs, granted that those foids are sub5 at best.

How tall are you again?
I already BTFO you, why are you crawling back LMAO
This site has some weird posters. If you get of your room and go outside your eyes will prove you wrong. Like 90% of ethnic men are sub 6' and vast majority of them had sex. Lol my neighbour is 5'0 tall thai guy and even he has wife and kids. Where im from i only see white incels. 99%, ethnic men get married by age of 35.
Thats the older generation of ethnics, they got married from arranged marriage or before ethnic foids turned into whores. If you look at younger generation you wont find a single ethnic below 6' with gf. (Tacocels in america do not count as ethnics)

Also 35 is the post wall age for roasties lmao, betabux doesnt count as genuine ascend as you will get cucked 100%

You are very delusional to actually claim reverse JBW theory, just be ethnic? Lmfao

Last edited:
This.

People here are super autistic and don’t leave their disgusting NEETdens, and don’t try in life in general. If “ethnic manlets” don’t get laid, then explain how the fuck 1+ billion Indians and Asians came into existence.

Answer: they have no answer, they’re legitimately retarded spergs who stew in their rooms all day, have no real world experience and think we live in a world without 2+ billion sub 6 foot tall ethnics never have sex.

Word bro. They are either trolling or they've gone mad.

I'm a turbomanlet ugly etnhicel. Multiple death sentence

I already BTFO you, why are you crawling back LMAO

Thats the older generation of ethnics, they got married from arranged marriage or before ethnic foids turned into whores. If you look at younger generation you wont find a single ethnic below 6' with gf. (Tacocels in america do not count as ethnics)

Also 35 is the post wall age for roasties lmao, betabux doesnt count as genuine ascend as you will get cucked 100%

You are very delusional to actually claim reverse JBW theory, just be ethnic? Lmfao

I'm talking about millennial guys here. 25-35 year old guys. I don't know where you live man but i live in Scandinavia. The native women here like good looking tanned dark haired or latin/mulatto/ black men the most. This is what i see IRL. Just be ethnic works here if you're good looking and sometimes it even works when you're not that good looking.

The native women here like good looking tanned dark haired or latin/mulatto/ black men the most.
JUST BE GOOD LOOKING BRO
ban this ITcel immediately

i keep seeing ethnics getting fancy haircuts and clothes not realizing ITS OVER FOR YOU
below 6' you are looked as a goblin, even if you had a chad face you are 1/10 subhuman in the eyes of a foid

here a challenge, browse the internet and to find an ethnic below 6' with a gf (no arranged marriage or landwhales)

Yup. As a "half ethnic" (so basically full ethnic) this became aware to me when I was just 8 years old.

Yup. As a "half ethnic" (so basically full ethnic) this became aware to me when I was just 8 years old.
Where do you live and what ethnicities?

"ugly short men are short and ugly"

1k views

Attachments

• 1553316372122s.jpg
    1553316372122s.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 39
"ugly short men are short and ugly"

1k views
According to your logic we should delete the entire forum and replace front page with "women are whores who only want chad"

Extreme low iq post, keep your autism contained in your own mind instead of spreading it online

According to your logic we should delete the entire forum and replace front page with "women are whores who only want chad"

Extreme low iq post, keep your autism contained in your own mind instead of spreading it online
aite sorry man. yah being ethnic and short sucks. I agree. but im not sure if I believe in short or tall as an objective concept or that any specific height is short or tall. they do seem to prefer men they perceive as tall though. *shrugs*
JUST BE GOOD LOOKING BRO
ban this ITcel immediately
il say dis. the people talking about "ethnic" are always switching their definition of "ethnic" from the darkness or melanin content of skin hair and eyes, so basically the color features to facial features and back and forth all the time. I believe people have different beliefs and do this on purpose. so for example a lot of times someone will refer to an "ethnic" that is doing great with woman but they point out a man who is dark skinned and dark haired and has brown eyes...but he basically looks like a dark chad...basically a white guy who is dark in color.
I can see how this would piss you off..hearing about how "this ethnic guy is doing great." when it's really just a dark skinned Caucasian.

it's bulshit. people like to wage psychological warfare.
ok, where is the 5'4 chad face ethnic with a gf? low iq posters shouldnt post at all

even most white people are below 6 feet you mentally deranged autist
when you talk about "ethnic" are you referring to "ethnic-ness" being dark skin and hair and eyes, or the shape of facial features?

Last edited:

I think it should be an ethnic without an arranged marriage or landwhale OR same race betabuxx. The problem is a lot of non-ethnics believe arranged marriage is a curry advantage, but rices in the west have the same thing because their insular Chinatown society pushes them to be with each other

THIS THIS THIS, the only ethnics who succeed are over 6' which is only like 5% of us

1 billion sub six foot Asians 1 billion sub six foot Indians. How did they come to existence if “sub 6 foot ethnics” can’t get laid?

Here’s the truth; you are incel because of your social autism and spending all day on the internet. I have seen thousands of Manlet ethnics with ethnic girlfriends, holding hands or another clear indicator of being in a relationship.

Ethnics need to stop coping and realize most of the world is populated with sexually successful sub six foot ethnic men. How did billions of currycels and ricecels come into existence if none of them of have sex?

Just fucking LOL at bacteria-tier IQ ethnics thinking that they can’t get laid because of muh shitskin cope.
There is a billion whites as well despite originating from an extremely small area. What is even your point you digit IQ retard?

There is a billion whites as well despite originating from an extremely small area. What is even your point you digit IQ retard?
Subhuman IQ moron can’t figure out connotation and implication.

If ethnics don’t get laid then how did billions of short dark ethnic “truecels” reproduce, you idiot? How do we live in a world where 1 billion Indians and 1 billion Asians exist if Asians and Indians don’t get laid because they are all “1/10 in the eyes of every foid”?

Because they DO get laid, despite being sub six feet tall ugly ethnics? Oh look, ethnic cope destroyed, go back to curryland and get laid like the rest of the ethnics living there, you fakecel.

You ethnics copers are really delusional retards, you know that? Just admit your autism and complete lack of social skills, and basement dwelling is the reason women don’t like you, because it sure as hell ain’t because you are ethnic, go back to your homeland and get laid like all the other manlet ethnics living there. Locationcel = volcel = fakecel.

There is no arguing with morons like you. You are just too stupid.

If ethnics don’t get laid then how did billions of short dark ethnic “truecels” reproduce, you idiot? How do we live in a world where 1 billion Indians and 1 billion Asians exist if Asians and Indians don’t get laid because they are all “1/10 in the eyes of every foid”?

Because they DO get laid, despite being sub six feet tall ugly ethnics? Oh look, ethnic cope destroyed, go back to curryland and get laid like the rest of the ethnics living there, you fakecel.

You ethnics copers are really delusional retards, you know that? Just admit your autism and complete lack of social skills, and basement dwelling is the reason women don’t like you, because it sure as hell ain’t because you are ethnic, go back to your homeland and get laid like all the other manlet ethnics living there. Locationcel = volcel = fakecel.

But true ascension to them is only with a white foid of course

If whites don't get laid how did billions of white "truecel" subhumans (just like you) reproduce throughout history, you idiot? How do we live in a world where 1 billion whites exist if whites don't get laid and have to resort to writing irrelevant two digit IQ nonsense on the internet?

Because they DO get laid, despite being sub5 ugly subhumans. Oh look, SFcel cope destroyed, go back to Poland and get laid like the rest of whites living there, you fakecel.

You white copers are really delusional retards, you know that? Just admit your autism and complete lack of social skills, and basement dwelling is the reason women don’t like you, because it sure as hell ain’t because you are white, go back to Poland and get laid like all the other sub5 whities living there. Locationcel = volcel = fakecel.

Low IQ animal, no one in 3rd world countries are on incel sites. Ethnicel = ethnic im western countries. Since you couldnt even figure that out your IQ is proven to be under 80.

Whites run JBW on ethnic foids, and white foids dont even look at ethnics. Since you are clearly low as fuck IQ, stick to LDARing and dont spread your subhuman retarded delusions online

An ethnic without IQ and money is fucked since they are primarily used as betabuxers.

Nigger without strong masculine features is fucked because of the stereotypes surrounding his group.

low IQ btw

An ethnic without IQ and money is fucked since they are primarily used as betabuxers.

Nigger without strong masculine features is fucked because of the stereotypes surrounding his group.
this

Tbh all the ethnics i know that are in relationships are With other ethnics and usually betabuxx hard as well

8 is the minimum acceptable to any female, 7 or lower its like a 0.

6'3 ethnic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5'7 white men
Being tall is the #1 priority literally no matter what if you are 8 inches taller than someone you automatically win.
If you are tall you can gymmaxx and its almost impossible to not get a gf then.

The fact that ethnics can only hope to ascend is really through arrangedmarriagemaxxing proves why no one really wants them.