Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethnic male celibacy >30% in 2018

From the NORC GSS survey:

Incel race

True ethnic men at >30% celibacy in 2018 and still skyrocketing.

Ethnic = Chinese, Indian, etc.

Blacks and whites have nothing to complain about.

Last edited:
other doesn't mean only ethnic it could also mean mixed or of unknown ethnicity

I don't understand, then both should go up right?
They are probably becoming more picky and sleeping with only the higher tier white guys who are fucking more women then they used to due to tinder and stuff.

I don't understand, then both should go up right?
If 10 virgin females have sex with 1 chad, while there are 9 virgin males, then that means there are 10 women having sex with 1 guy, and 9 guys not having sex at all.
Why do people think that sex has to be evenly distributed?
No, there doesn't have to be a different guy having sex for every female having sex.

They are probably becoming more picky and sleeping with only the higher tier white guys who are fucking more women then they used to due to tinder and stuff.
good explanation.

If 10 virgin females have sex with 1 chad, while there are 9 virgin males, then that means there are 10 women having sex with 1 guy, and 9 guys not having sex at all.
Why do people think that sex has to be evenly distributed?
No, there doesn't have to be a different guy having sex for every female having sex.
good logical deduction.

the OKcupid tables and other dating statistics beg to differ

This shows femoids are the most racist creatures.

The absolutely fucked population of Indian males and chinese males probably skews this study to absolute shit.

Can you provide an exact link to this survey? It needs proof for a blackpill infographic

Nevermind, I already found out how to prove this graph.

Meanwhile low iq altrightcels are still spamming just be ethnic over and over again just because they saw a betabux ethnic with a post wall white roastie. It is over for any sub 6 ethnic male in the west

Ethnicels should get government money with such a disability.

Please link the original study!

You can actually access directly all the data yourself through:

https://gssdataexplorer.norc.org/

It's free to sign up. It won't graph the data for you, but it will output the particular numbers you're looking for. It's not too hard to figure out how to use (at least I was able to figure it out).

As stated in this thread, the graphs here were produced by a Twitter statistician (here & here).

The nice thing about the NORC GSS putting out all their data like that is it will be freely available for us to continually graph and update the trends as the pathetic years of our life pass by.

I'm not sure how that's really "winning" in any way, but it is what it is.

Want to respond to this in detail but planning on posting a separate thread. But tldr;

1.) The social progressivism of the west is 'liberating' the considerable ethnic female population from the traditionally male dominated and sexually conservative norms and traditions within their respective cultures.

2.) Those norms would have previously ensured 1 dick per female within their ethnic group/ culture, and also that those females would date 'within' their race/ culture BUT...

3.) The 'progressive' ideals of sexual freedom (non-monogamy and non-abstinence) and multiculturalism (it's racist to not consider dating outside your race/ culture of birth) have combined to create a climate where females are free to sleep with as many males as they want, and from whichever race/ culture that they choose. SO..
4.) Females increasingly choose to sleep around with as many of their 'preferred' males as they can get their pussys around. AND..

5.) Science has proven that those 'preferred' males more often than not are 7+/10 and white.

6.) This leaves ethnic males mostly scrounging for the scraps, with whites and blacks doing 'slightly' worse off due to competition with Chad (and perhaps some other economic or even religious factors).

Conclusion: Sub5/10 whites and blacks are getting progressively more screwed due to online dating and the 'contrast' principle (where average looking people look much less good next to very attractive people), BUT ethnics clearly have it far worse off (in the west at least) if science has anything to say about it.

Ethnics should have just stayed in their own countries, but i guess that's a moot point since most ethnic incels were born in the west and it's not their fault that they have to compete with blacks and whites.

we need an ethnic uprising. everybody go outside and kill a white guy
Ethnics should have just stayed in their own countries, but i guess that's a moot point since most ethnic incels were born in the west and it's not their fault that they have to compete with blacks and whites.
HAHAHAHA in china there are 30 million+ bachelors so they are fucked either way.

I say come to Islam an receive your 72 virgins in jannah

HAHAHAHA in china there are 30 million+ bachelors so they are fucked either way.

I say come to Islam an receive your 72 virgins in jannah

You’re just ugly. Race has nothing to do with it.

It's still over for 13 of whites, don't you forget that.

Which country is this data from

When I see how popular white guys are, I almost start to believe ascension is possible. But then I remember all of my other defects.

Like the fact that I'm middle-aged. Hanging around all you young whipper-snappers makes me almost forget that I'm too old to even be thinking about getting those yummy jail-baits. *drool*

I even saw a post on a tumblr page where the featured girl was saying all the guys hitting on her were old and ugly. That made me wince.

Me want sex-bots now.

Barely whites such as meds and slavscum are ethnics too, tbhtbh

yo yo where da black gurls at? suck my dick for weed homegurl

When I see how popular white guys are, I almost start to believe ascension is possible. But then I remember all of my other defects.
Same with "defects" for me, it feels like you've just failed in every possible aspect of facial attractiveness, there's always a downside in everything. Even with being white. I tried to be white and failed, as slavs are barely white.

over for below average ethnics not even kidding

Ethniccels definitely have it harder on average, but concluding from it that only they can be truecels is a non sequitur. Isn't blackopsincel a truecel?
Whites have it easiest tbhtbh its over for ethnics like me and blackcel

whites, and blacks
Don't fall for the "Tyrone" meme.

No, the graph is showing that every race is growing in male celibacy at about the same relative rate from where they started

incel-race-jpg.11479

I'd like you to look again (especially at the rate of change) and make an assessment.

Don't fall for the "Tyrone" meme.

incel-race-jpg.11479

I'd like you to look again (especially at the rate of change) and make an assessment.

Blacks have done well over time because black women have a strong preference for black men.

White guys do well because everyone else wants white guys.

Indians and Chinese do poorly because no one wants us - not even our own women.

You mean how tyrones are a literal meme over how fuckable they are?
I don't really know, maybe the qualifications to be one, and how everyone's favorite alleged Tyrone (@Tellem--T) isn't quite fuckable as you think...

fuck I need to be black or white

I don't really know, maybe the qualifications to be one, and how everyone's favorite alleged Tyrone (@Tellem--T) isn't quite fuckable as you think...
Tinder is fucked in general. Especially in Canada. PrinceofCope got like over 20 matches in Poland. And plus

1530467815381-png.24725

1530413205179-png.24645

e4f0b0cd-0714-4018-97d1-031044632b7c-jpeg.26332

894219c3-b208-4d8a-a803-010c0f159e2e-jpeg.26336

View attachment 28148

The rest I agree with though

Just be Chad, you'll get nowhere as a whitecel.
real life dating statistics >>> dating website statistics

pretty sure theres a skewed single male to female ratio in places like india and china as well and the chances of getting a girl that genuinely wants to sleep with you/be with you is slim to none if youre not in the top 20% over there too. ethnics probably have a less of a chance there than here lmao

One thing that surprised me about ethnic countries is how rampant white knightism is over there:

If you listened to feminist propaganda, you'd think women were treated worst than animals, but apparently it's no different from the west.

You can actually access directly all the data yourself through:

https://gssdataexplorer.norc.org/

It's free to sign up. It won't graph the data for you, but it will output the particular numbers you're looking for. It's not too hard to figure out how to use (at least I was able to figure it out).

As stated in this thread, the graphs here were produced by a Twitter statistician (here& here).

The nice thing about the NORC GSS putting out all their data like that is it will be freely available for us to continually graph and update the trends as the pathetic years of our life pass by.

I'm not sure how that's really "winning" in any way, but it is what it is.
What keyword do I type in to find the right set of data?

Only solution is to close borders and shame sluts that are having sex with foreigners. But it won't happen thanks to our globalist overlords.