Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnic men are white female only and dare to say whites should do this or that

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I refer to @DirtyCurryCell ’s thread about how he got a tinder match of his own race and rejected her. However, the problem exposes itself in full in the thread comments.

There was a poll, asking if they would have sex with the Indian woman in question, and while we don’t know everyone who voted as we can’t see, we do know who commented their answer.
In this thread OP (ethnic) LITERALLY SAID ETHNICS HAVE CHOICES.

anyway, here’s who said no (they would not have sex with the female in question)
@DirtyCurryCell
@ChinaCurry
@Antisocialloner (I actually didn’t know he was ethnic but I PM’d him asking if he was and he said yes)
I’m sure there’s a few more but this was all there was by the time I went to sleep.
Here’s who said they would
@Personalityinkwell
@RemoveNormalfags
@Billowel
@BummerDrummer
you see anything weird? Hmmm it’s almost like by percentages nonwhites wouldn’t fuck this Indian female more than whites wouldn’t. how curious. Isn’t it white “stormfrontcels” who are white women only? Looks like not. I mean Jesus Christ, @RemoveNormalfags literally said “I’d fuck her if she wasn’t dark skin only (referring to her profile wanting dark skinned people only).

but this is only a expose of a prolonging problem. @sadtardcel, subhuman africancel, biv/Vivek, @Legendarywristcel (albeit he’s not white only he won’t fuck his race) and even fucking “ST HAMUDI.”. All wanted white women and called themselves incel because they couldn’t get them. Most of them ended up getting one anyway, but that’s a whole other story.

how quaint is it that these nonwhites, who advocate for YOU to leave, when they can just ascend by going after their own race or going back? Quaint quaint indeed....

this isn’t a generalization. There are nonwhites who want nonwhite women, but this problem of ethnic men, primarily black and brown, posting on this forum who prefer or are only wanting white women is a thing and shouldn’t be ignored no matter the poopoo hissyfits from “le racepilled” apes.

Last edited:
tfw not shitskin

This is a curry problem tbh you don't see ricecels or niggas doing this shit here

this is going to be a controversial thread
expect multiple pages of replies
:feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop:

Any link to the original thread? Link is broken.

Like I would even go for Muslim women, Hijab or not, I have no ethnic standards

This is going to be a juicy thread
Kj

Last edited:

here's the first 5 pages of the thread in case you all are wondering

here's a theory. ethnic incels are just white worshipers who don't want to arranged marriage maxx with a fellow ethnic.

no arranged marriage option for whitecels

here's the first 5 pages of the thread in case you all are wondering

here's a theory. ethnic incels are just white worshipers who don't want to arranged marriage maxx with a fellow ethnic.

Facts

Curry Cel just bitter they may get a average wife, while white and even asians rot

Facts

Curry Cel just bitter they may get a average wife, while white and even asians rot

true. like i stated it before curries have it the easiest in this community. jbc

Honestly, I would fuck any foid that's not a terminally crippled landwhale until my dick falls. I do not care at this point. If you call yourself an incel and bitch about race, you are most likely a fakecel.

Honestly, I would fuck any foid that's not a terminally crippled landwhale until my dick falls. I do not care at this point. If you call yourself an incel and bitch about race, you are most likely a fakecel.

This is a curry problem tbh you don't see ricecels or niggas doing this shit here
@pp183 is full rice and only wants abo femongoloids

Honestly, I think the only reason you don't want your own race is because "you don't like yourself" ( unironically true).

There are many non-whites who hate themselves here. Btw, this thread is really controversial. I'll be looking forward to the "I'm racepilled", "I only like whites" and "white privilege" replies.

This is going to be fun.
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Absolute volcel if you wouldn't

true. like i stated it before curries have it the easiest in this community. jbc
@pp183 is full rice and only wants abo femongoloids

Honestly also being an ethnic puts me in a weird spot but I also notice that the biggest self haters are all 6 foot + or some shit with attractive features.

I refer to @DirtyCurryCell ’s thread about how he got a tinder match of his own race and rejected her. However, the problem exposes itself in full in the thread comments.

There was a poll, asking if they would have sex with the Indian woman in question, and while we don’t know everyone who voted as we can’t see, we do know who commented their answer.
In this thread OP (ethnic) LITERALLY SAID ETHNICS HAVE CHOICES.

anyway, here’s who said no (they would not have sex with the female in question)
@DirtyCurryCell
@ChinaCurry
@Antisocialloner (I actually didn’t know he was ethnic but I PM’d him asking if he was and he said yes)
I’m sure there’s a few more but this was all there was by the time I went to sleep.
Here’s who said they would
@Personalityinkwell
@RemoveNormalfags
@Billowel
@BummerDrummer
you see anything weird? Hmmm it’s almost like by percentages nonwhites wouldn’t fuck this Indian female more than whites wouldn’t. how curious. Isn’t it white “stormfrontcels” who are white women only? Looks like not. I mean Jesus Christ, @RemoveNormalfags literally said “I’d fuck her if she wasn’t dark skin only (referring to her profile wanting dark skinned people only).

but this is only a expose of a prolonging problem. @sadtardcel, subhuman africancel, biv/Vivek, @Legendarywristcel (albeit he’s not white only he won’t fuck his race) and even fucking “ST HAMUDI.”. All wanted white women and called themselves incel because they couldn’t get them. Most of them ended up getting one anyway, but that’s a whole other story.

how quaint is it that these nonwhites, who advocate for YOU to leave, when they can just ascend by going after their own race or going back? Quaint quaint indeed....

this isn’t a generalization. There are nonwhites who want nonwhite women, but this problem of ethnic men, primarily black and brown, posting on this forum who prefer or are only wanting white women is a thing and shouldn’t be ignored no matter the poopoo hissyfits from “le racepilled” apes.
Nice strawman thinking all ethnics are curry volcels. Cope more.

Faceandlms' speech and sound effects constantly bring up white women on stream, wonder why that is...

Nice strawman thinking all ethnics are curry volcels. Cope more.
IQ level:0
I’m just saying there’s about 10x as many white women only ethnics as white women only white men. Can you even name any white women only white men? I fucking can’t

Not exactly, almost all etnics said they would fuck her, don't lie.

Funny thing I realized:
Specific curries here aren't willing to date their own race, but they call whites volcels, because they maybe could get laid in poor Asian shitholes. :feelsclown:

I would fuck both races tbh ngl.

Not exactly, almost all etnics said they would fuck her, don't lie.
Almost all
Compared to
ALL

by percentage, there were more ethnics who said they wouldn’t fuck than whites who said they wouldn’t. And like I said, this is just an example. For fucks sake the ethnic incel spokesperson HAMUDI literally only wants whire women.

Most ethics these days are stacy only

It really shouldn't be that way. Ethnics should be amenable to foids of their own race. But I also don't like white supremacists who nevertheless cohabitate with noodles, despite their "convictions."
Also, another problem with everyone sticking to their own race is hapas. They either must limit their pool to other hapas, restricting their choices extremely, or they are allowed to fuck both noodles and whites, which is unfair for the rest of the races, who can only fuck their own race.

It really shouldn't be that way. Ethnics should be amenable to foids of their own race. But I also don't like white supremacists who nevertheless cohabitate with noodles, despite their "convictions."
Also, another problem with everyone sticking to their own race is hapas. They either must limit their pool to other hapas, restricting their choices extremely, or they are allowed to fuck both noodles and whites, which is unfair for the rest of the races, who can only fuck their own race.
I wouldn’t breed with nonwhite women, but if given the chance ofc I’d fuck. the point being though that there’s more ethnics who are anti their own women than whites who are anti their own women

Is everything ethnics vs white people for you?

I can definately see this playing out here more and more. Anybody have a running talley of ethnic versus white fakecels?

Honestly, I think the only reason you don't want your own race is because "you don't like yourself" ( unironically true).

There are many non-whites who hate themselves here. Btw, this thread is really controversial. I'll be looking forward to the "I'm racepilled", "I only like whites" and "white privilege" replies.

This is going to be fun.
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

makes sense. its akin to manlets who consciously date taller women because they don't desire short offspring.

Here are some well known short male celebrities. They all have taller spouses.Coincidence, I dont think so. Likewise ethnic celebs use their beta buxx to date or marry white foids for the most part. Take Aziz Ansari, Dev Patel, or Kumail Nanjiani for example.

I’m ethnic but I voted yes on that thread

I did not go through four years of gymmaxxing, losing 35 kg in 3 months, and tons of money on clearing my face, just to settle for something subpar.
@DirtyCurryCell

You think you're the only one? :lul: Countless of incels and looksmaxxers have done this before you, and even after all of that they either 1) still don't get anything or 2) settle for lower than their looksmatch. I am getting the impression you're some special snowflake who thinks he deserves more than he actually does. I don't know what you look like of course, maybe you're a chadpreet, but if you're anything below that you don't get to pick and choose. The Indian foid isn't "subpar" in my eyes and I am white. The picture of the Indian foid you posted afterwards that you considered "average" I actually even consider LESS attractive. Fucking ell', some people on here and looksmaxx have some real distorted views on looks and lack self-awareness even after being blackpilled.

I wouldn’t breed with nonwhite women, but if given the chance ofc I’d fuck. the point being though that there’s more ethnics who are anti their own women than whites who are anti their own women
Fakecel

I would breed

Oh Great another race bait thread. 80% of ppl here are volcel who simply vent at not being able to obtain their looksmatch. It depends how horny you are to say yes to fucking that thing, white guys obviously have more positive reinforcement to even consider fucking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back