Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethnic men don't are NEVER 10/10 , the roof is 8/10 for them

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
blacks or ethnics don't are 10/10 never.
they can be 8/10 thats the roof for them.
Thats why you can see white foids with ugly black gorilas like this couple:

Resultado de imagen de white woman with black man
(the black dude is not that bad , I'm lazy for search better examples )

the reason 10/10 only goes for whites is because all the ppl agree in white ppl(including foids) have the better aestetics in face appearance...
And theres a lot of diversity of looks on white ppl apearances. Like eye color,hair color, size and form of noses, upper lower thirds, blah, blah.
It's like the white race can be in one planet alone and they can have a variety of ethnicities inside them.

While ethnics look too similar and with less chances of "evolution" on looks.(I mean with evolution on looks is that they can change some features but they get stucked in the same characteristics, unless they fuck with other races or more with white ppl...)

So and too because white foids have the highest standars of all foids on the world when they choose a mate. And are more strict on white males cause they know or think(due to be the most priviledge creature in the world) that they deserve a 11/10 male and let the Sub9's white males to ethnic foids(see the arrogance here).

And that's it , when you talk about scales of looks put that roof in black and ethnics, We are not equal and never be. It's like that animal farm frase: All animals are equal , but one much than others. JFL at been an ethnic in the tinder era.

Are you for real? Ethnics also have a diversity of features, I will speak for Asian side.

South Asian general have low nose bridge, rather rounded jawlines and shorter height.

Northeast Asians have higher nose bridge, square jaw and higher height

There's just some examples, I live in a Asian city and there's various of radically different features even within locals.

You'll see short, tall, medium height people with low and high zygos and even noses. Bulbous, straight, crooked noses I've seen it all

On hair and eye colors are generally black, but if you're speaking about USA, the whites came from different countries of europe which means a diversity of 'core' features like hair and eye colors. Ethnics on the other hand come from mostly homogeneous stock, so there's less diversity on 'core' features like eye color

cope run bbc game

Are you for real? Ethnics also have a diversity of features, I will speak for Asian side.

South Asian general have low nose bridge, rather rounded jawlines and shorter height.

Northeast Asians have higher nose bridge, square jaw and higher height

There's just some examples, I live in a Asian city and there's various of radically different features even within locals.

You'll see short, tall, medium height people with low and high zygos and even noses. Bulbous, straight, crooked noses I've seen it all

On hair and eye colors are generally black, but if you're speaking about USA, the whites came from different countries of europe which means a diversity of 'core' features like hair and eye colors. Ethnics on the other hand come from mostly homogeneous stock, so there's less diversity on 'core' features like eye color
But you don't know whites from inside as me. There's a lot of diferent features and of course due to mixing too.
I'm not taliking about the body size I'm talking about faces only.
Yeah, in asian there's diversity of noses, shapes of faces too. But less noticeable and less variety.
If you are a gygachad in the west then you can be a GODCHAD in those asian countries tbh.

no need when u have 9x7 bbc
Yes but you don't get it.
You can have the biggest cock in the world and still been an incel(according to users here)
I'm talking about a logical roof for ethnics. I'm talking about facts if not why white chads get all the pussy on tinder? or why ethnic foids go for white cocks? of course "status" BUT AN STATUS ABOUT BONES AND GENETIC ATRIBUTES IN THE FACE.

10/10s are subjective. Objectivity ends at 9/10.

Although I kind of agree. Ethnic 9/10s get mogged by white 9/10s

10/10s are subjective. Objectivity ends at 9/10.

Although I kind of agree. Ethnic 9/10s get mogged by white 9/10s
Yes , It's not that hard to understand tbh.
If not why even tyrones on tinder with their BBC slay less than CHADS?
some ppl here don't understand the looks facts tbh.

whites can be a 9 at highest while ethnics can be an 8 at highest.
If not why even tyrones on tinder with their BBC slay less than CHADS?
white chads are universal. colored men are a niche

Ethnics max out at brown haired chadlite.

Blond blue eyes chad is still best chad.

I think only some tyrones and ethnicChads can reach 8/10 territory with enough status maxxing possibly.