Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [ethnic pill] Udmurtian (finnic) professor burned himself

I

Inceltard

I'm true
★★★
"And if tomorrow my language disappears, then I am ready to die today."

@FinnCel

:cryfeels:
I really hate it how long Russians have discriminated against Uralic people
Uralic people are one of the most discriminated ethnic group on Earth. When asking for ethnicity, Uralic isn't even an option.

Uralic people are one of the most discriminated ethnic group on Earth. When asking for ethnicity, Uralic isn't even an option.
it seems russians are just really against anything non-russian (ie anyone who doesn't drink cheap vodka, praises Stalin/Putin, or wants to restore the glorious Russian/Soviet Empire)

It's actually funny seeing how pusillanimous europeans are in the Ukraine conflict. it's like they dislike Ukranians for standing up against the red brute

this is brutal and i never even heard of this

Do you consider yourself to be ethnic or white ?

Never heard of Uralics. Related to Uyghurs at all?

never began for russians

Related to Uyghurs at all?
No. Uyghurs are Turks.
Finnougric

Turks

Over for Uralcels :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

we should preserve minority languages tbh
russians are just really against anything non-russian (ie anyone who doesn't drink cheap vodka, praises Stalin/Putin, or wants to restore the glorious Russian/Soviet Empire)

it seems russians are just really against anything non-russian (ie anyone who doesn't drink cheap vodka, praises Stalin/Putin, or wants to restore the glorious Russian/Soviet Empire)
I honestly hate how Russians hate their slavic brothers.