Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ethnically fluid countries

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
I don't know if this applies to where you are from but here in Iberia there's a wide range of phenotypes and looks. There's people who look like 100% germanic chads as well as their tanned counterpart (the iconic tall, dark and handsome mediterranean which is basically just a white chad with dark hair). On the other side you have the short, stocky, ethnicel looking iberians where some of them can even look like pure pakistanis.

A good example is this guy on the pic. From the same region as him you have guys who look like currycels who could be pretty much his neighbours. Now imagine how can they even compete? Even in their own country they are mogged by those with the better admixture.

Rivera 740x740

South america

Different coloring in Egypt, but at the end of the day we're all ugly.
26egypt-cnd-inline1-jumbo.jpg

I don't know if this applies to where you are from but here in Iberia there's a wide range of phenotypes and looks. There's people who look like 100% germanic chads as well as their tanned counterpart (the iconic tall, dark and handsome mediterranean which is basically just a white chad with dark hair). On the other side you have the short, stocky, ethnicel looking iberians where some of them can even look like pure pakistanis.

A good example is this guy on the pic. From the same region as him you have guys who look like currycels who could be pretty much his neighbours. Now imagine how can they even compete? Even in their own country they are mogged by those with the better admixture.

View attachment 167231
He mogs me so fucking hard

I don't think egyptians have such brutal phenotype polarisations as we have in iberia. It's not just a matter of skin colour but also of height and facial/jaw structure
He mogs me so fucking hard

same

I don't think egyptians have such brutal phenotype polarisations as we have in iberia. It's not just a matter of skin colour but also of height and facial/jaw structure
We can look pretty different, but either way we cap out at about 3/10.
egypt-tribes-festival-characters-of-egypt-oct-2010-shutterstock-editorial-7720937h.jpg

330277_v9_bb.jpg