Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ethnicel trait: you don't go to places where white people gather

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
to avoid being mogged brutally

ethnics in general self segregate

ethnics in general self segregate
I don't even like hanging with white people

I stand out so much it hurts, I look out of place and it's impossible not get mogged. I hate malls for that same reason (among other reasons too tbh)

I don't even like hanging with white people

I stand out so much it hurts, I look out of place and it's impossible not get mogged. I hate malls for that same reason (among other reasons too tbh)
same, i originally wanted to be a lawyer or judge but realized there would be many white Chad moggers in those fields and went into currycel friendly computer science.

Do other enthics hate the token nigger, curry, rice, brown cels that make it a point of hanging with whites for the social points as much as I think they should?

I only started doing this after I was blackpilled. Most incel traits apply to incels of all pills.

But white people congregate everywhere, except for low income neighborhoods.

same, i originally wanted to be a lawyer or judge but realized there would be many white Chad moggers in those fields and went into currycel friendly computer science.
I do business

a lot of white tall chads and many ethnic foids orbiting them :feelscry:

But white people congregate everywhere, except for low income neighborhoods.
that's why I don't leave my favela hut :feelsthink:

that's why I don't leave my favela hut :feelsthink:
Asians actually have the highest average income in the US, probably because the ricecels are basically born to wealthmaxx. Poor noodles live in the same neighborhoods as the richest and highest status chads.

I have to avoid going into Starbucks because there are too many white people there, a poor sand nigger like me can't afford to waste money there too.

Don't ever go to Europe!

Truecel trait: Avoid all places where anyone gathers, cause they all mog me

Going outside is suicidefuel. It's like being stabbed constantly

True I wish I went to a lower class highschool with more ethnics, now I've graduated and have nothing

Do other enthics hate the token nigger, curry, rice, brown cels that make it a point of hanging with whites for the social points as much as I think they should?
Depends on whether they cope by shitting on ethnic males while doing this.

Otherwise they are just trying to find their place in the world. Besides many ethnics for a similar reason don't want to be seen with each other because they feel it lowers their status and makes them seem more dirty and foreign to be roaming around in packs.

Depends on whether they cope by shitting on ethnic males while doing this.

Otherwise they are just trying to find their place in the world. Besides many ethnics for a similar reason don't want to be seen with each other because they feel it lowers their status and makes them seem more dirty and foreign to be roaming around in packs.

Damn right about that. Packs of ethnics are like rags covered in shit that sat next to a floor heater for a week in the apartment of an old guy who died 3 weeks ago.

I live in a mostly white area

Damn right about that. Packs of ethnics are like rags covered in shit that sat next to a floor heater for a week in the apartment of an old guy who died 3 weeks ago.
There's strength in numbers though so you can't completely blame some ethnic males for wanting to stick together in packs.

Also it tends to be the recent first wave immigrants that behave that low inhib and unnecessarily draw attention to themselves.
tbh it's just the culture of where they came from and they have not gotten used to or felt the need to get used to of the customs of western countries.

İ don't cuz i either get checked or arrested

Last time ı did it ı get mogged to hell and back.
Still regret not mixing my coom with that German Stacys vanilla puding when ı had the chance.

whites among whites and ethnics among ethnics 99% of the time

Yeah, I do that 100%. It's mostly because I'm ugly and I know I'll get racist abuse too