Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Ethnicels that demand white women be attracted to them are no better than their female counterparts

Agreed OP. Always laugh at this hypocrisy

@Daydreamincel thoughts?

I no pairing with ugly white cows, give me cute not fat waifu of white race, or any race

I agree but whites are at the top, so being attractive to whites is the ultimate validation. That's the core reason why ethnics white worship so much. The truth is that whites are the only actual humans around. The rest of us are subhumans at best. I only get to live once and I wasn't even born white. What a joke of a world.

Last edited:
To be fair many of them live in majority white countries where there aren’t many noodlewhores

I wouldn't turn down a chance with a white foid, but I'd be more than happy with my ethnic looksmatch.

There's no real reason everyone should stick to their own race for dating, but there's also no reason to be complaining when someone refuses to date someone from your race.

Just more racebait to further divide this already divided community. And of course it's a greycel with 36 posts and ten minutes on the forum.

This

Btw
I've only had sex with femoids I have to pay, and if I have to pay, I might as well fuck a white foid