Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ETHNICELS: They just want us to SHUT UP and get assfucked

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
There is a huge contingent of Karens who think incels are mostly edgy poor whites that can reedeem themselves if they get a job and worked out. These are cunts that have fucked up sex fantasies of "saving" murderous violent neo-nazi Chads from self-destruction. They act like us ethnics don't FUCKING EXIST, they don't even want us as friends, or neighbors, because we might fuck with their property values being near us makes them feel as ugly and low-status as we empirically are. Yes, GET MAD, I'm just being real.

These fucking whores will lie to our faces, tell us we can redeem ourselves, but when you put words into action, they DON'T FUCKING CARE. We are only fucking here to work for their Chad husbandos, SHUT UP, and be polite. Maybe if we are gay and outgoing, maybe if we sucked some tranny dick we might be acceptable as occasional friends.

The fact that most ethnic incels are just houseniggers, does not help. Most ethnic incels are the types to "literally" listen to women, the types to take bluepills up the ass on reddit, as they "self-improve" into a vaccuum of loneliness, inferiority, meekness, and BEING IGNORED and forgetten, OVER and OVER and OVER, while the CHAD NEO-NAZI society is "supposed" to despise, literally needs to bat the pussy away with a dowel.

In the spirit of ER, NEVER FUCKING COWTOW TO THESE KARENS. Dominate the internet with your HATE. LET IT FUEL YOU!!!!!

Last edited:
When women think of incels they think of a edgy, average white dude

Its all gaslighting dude, they want us to blame ourselves rather than the toilets

Darker than white-ethnics are viewed as Subhuman tools, objects, in the USA.
One day I hope I can get to wage ware against these fucks and start a new nation, where Incels aren't treated so unfairly.

Darker than white-ethnics are viewed as Subhuman tools, objects, in the USA.
One day I hope I can get to wage ware against these fucks and start a new nation, where Incels aren't treated so unfairly.
It's a hopeless dream, you will lose

It's a hopeless dream, you will lose
I do not plan on losing, I will not lose. I will rather die trying than die and LDAR in a society that will not even remember my name and gives no fuck about me.

They don't consider non-white men humans, we don't exist in femoid's worlds.

The irony is that ethnics come from extremely bluepilled backgrounds, but the bluepill only works if women have no rights.

They are unaware us ethnics even exist

Glad you realise that Karen's & Kevin only use you as pawns in their little power mad games.

They think that everyone they don't like belongs to one big group. So nazis, incels, mgtow and just any ugly guy for them are one and the same, for them incels = nazi etc.

There is a huge contingent of Karens who think incels are mostly edgy poor whites that can reedeem themselves if they get a job and worked out. These are cunts that have fucked up sex fantasies of "saving" murderous violent neo-nazi Chads from self-destruction. They act like us ethnics don't FUCKING EXIST, they don't even want us as friends, or neighbors, because we might fuck with their property values being near us makes them feel as ugly and low-status as we empirically are. Yes, GET MAD, I'm just being real.

These fucking whores will lie to our faces, tell us we can redeem ourselves, but when you put words into action, they DON'T FUCKING CARE. We are only fucking here to work for their Chad husbandos, SHUT UP, and be polite. Maybe if we are gay and outgoing, maybe if we sucked some tranny dick we might be acceptable as occasional friends.

The fact that most ethnic incels are just houseniggers, does not help. Most ethnic incels are the types to "literally" listen to women, the types to take bluepills up the ass on reddit, as they "self-improve" into a vaccuum of loneliness, inferiority, meekness, and BEING IGNORED and forgetten, OVER and OVER and OVER, while the CHAD NEO-NAZI society is "supposed" to despise, literally needs to bat the pussy away with a dowel.

In the spirit of ER, NEVER FUCKING COWTOW TO THESE KARENS. Dominate the internet with your HATE. LET IT FUEL YOU!!!!!

One small note: Karen isn't married to a Chad usually. Karen is married to a cuck normie, but cheats on Norman the Normie with Chad. Karen's so pissed off all the time because she wants to be Chad's main woman, his bottom bitch, but he doesn't think she's good enough for that. Meanwhile, she hates, resents, and thinks she's better than Norman the Normie.