Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnics Are Better Off Staying In Their Own Country

Y

youthislife

Veteran
why would you want to move to the West particularly to the United Cucks of America so you can get mogged by White Chad and be wagecuck for some soulless corporation and also get chit on for being an ethnic? You're much better off staying in your own country where you have a much better chance of ascending.

Tbh, as a hapa I hate the west. But where tf else is there to go lol.

Weekly thread tbh , But i see your point

yeah like ethnics here on this site had a choice in the first place

Their parents probably moved

There are places, shitholes full of war, no food and poverty I would move given any chance food>sex.

@wereqryan show us the pictures of India

I wish I was Indian for arranged marriages

Tbf if u ever see curryland or riceland you would sort of understand the parents.
Plus 50% chance that those ethnic incels would have been hot ethnic foids and got them a chad, so wasn't a bad bet for parents to take

Im to poor to move away

My ancestors were brought here as slaves, America is all I know. Plus there's no such thing as ascending if you're a manlet. I'm 5'3" so even with surgery and lifts I'd still only be like 5'8" max but I'd look like a T-rex so what's the point.

Because home countries are bad

I like your countries, I think I'll stay here.

Same. I don't like the idea of staying in a shithole with ugly foids, no food, dirty water, no electricity, and constantly worried about someone trying to kill me.

America is an ethnic country invaded by white people.

Same. I don't like the idea of staying in a shithole with ugly foids, no food, dirty water, no electricity, and constantly worried about someone trying to kill me.
People like the OP only say stuff like this because the don't know what the 3rd world is actually like. Outside of wealthy nations, this world is a true nightmare

Where tf is your home country
America is an ethnic country invaded by white people.
Just lol b4 white people, there was no america, just a land where the natives are butchering each other and some cannibalism going on too

People like the OP only say stuff like this because the don't know what the 3rd world is actually like. Outside of wealthy nations, this world is a true nightmare

OH YEAH! Constant wars, famine, starvation, corrupt governments, yeah inceldom sucks and yes first world nations are gynocentric, but at least we can live comfortably, AND if we don't want to deal with foids, and leftists etc. we can hole ourselves up in our man caves(provided you have wealth or NEETBux) whereas in 3rd world nations we can't hole ourselves up or live comfortably, due to lack of resources and VERY high crimes. So I'll take the first world anytime over 3rd world ethnic shit holes.

Where tf is your home country

Just lol b4 white people, there was no america, just a land where the natives are butchering each other and some cannibalism going on too
I'm from the US, my folks are from Haiti.

In my bluepilled days I used to think about going to the states and getting cute white waifu or even to some asian country to get a noodle waifu. But after getting blackpilled I have zero desire to moved to any westernized country.

>back to shitty 3rd world country with shitty copes but might escape Inceldom
>stay in the west with good copes but Incel

Tough decision

At least they weren't gasing up the atmosphere, poluting the water with oil and chemicals and depleting the Earth of it's resources. Also white people butcher each other too, except it's called "war" when they do it, and they put the whole earth at risk by threatening to nuke entire landmasses. JFL.

No, at least in the west I can leave a relatively easy life without having to deal with poverty and crime, I can also cope with video games and shit. Why should I move to some desert shit hole where the currency isn't worth the paper it's printed on, half of the internet is censored, religious crazies everywhere, etc? All for a chance to marry some grotesquely hideous whale with a mutilated pussy?

Last edited:
too late for western born deathnics tbh ngl:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I live in 3rd world