[Discussion] [ETHNICS DON'T ENTER, PLEASE BE CAREFUL ] Having one flaw as an ethnic and its over for you

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. 18 yo KHHV truecel
-
48d 4h 33m
Ethniccel tbh

I feel bad tbh

Whereas jbw phenomenon is new with curries, ashkenazi jews only survive by having women get gentile aryan chad

In addition, ashkenazi jews are in the worse situation

Have bad treatmemt of white and ethnics

At least currycels and asians are seen as "POC"(even if viewed as subhuman by liberal foids and society), so slightly less burden
I am ethnicel tbh. It fucking sucks that my kike match foid can fuck Aryan chad though considering she isn’t genetically better than me she just has a hole so her worth increases by infinity.

I

Infinite LDAR

Banned
-
12d 11h 6m
Some muslims are an exception. Curryfoids from Bangladesh and India are probably one to avoid - however there are some stunners from Pakistan.

When most people think curry foids they think this:
View attachment 173773

Not this:

View attachment 173774

Most (americunts) here think all curries look like the first pic, not the second. Probably think second is latino lol. Reality is curries are a mix of both.
Massive cope ngl

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
146d 5h 34m
BigGhey

BigGhey

Мен – тыва Shiny Vaporeon
★★★★★
7d 10m
I am ethnicel tbh. It fucking sucks that my kike match foid can fuck Aryan chad though considering she isn’t genetically better than me she just has a hole so her worth increases by infinity.
Sucks

Life of all ethnicels tho

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
83d 12h 59m
If any of that shit is true, then the birth rate for asians would be ultra low

https://www.ft.com/content/16505438-c96c-11e9-a1f4-3669401ba76f

The country’s fertility rate — the number of expected babies per woman — fell to 0.98 in 2018, according to the latest government data released on Wednesday.

Oh, I guess it is true. Nevermind.

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
4d 21h 55m
all curryfoids in the West love white cock
All foid on every corner of this globe want white cock
Yes white foids are the worst, but ethnic foids basically think they are "white" foids once they land in the west too now.
This, they assume they can mog White Stacies for Chad attention by being "confident in her own skin.

Last edited:
inceldaygamer_

inceldaygamer_

Banned
-
10d 23m
I am 1/2 kebabcel, so this explains a lot.

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
★★★★★
88d 23h 58m
Now imagine the plight of hapas in Chadstralia.
I imagine there's a lot of asians there. Imagine being mogged not just by chads, but also by CHANGS

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
2d 5h 17m
I imagine there's a lot of asians there. Imagine being mogged not just by chads, but also by CHANGS
Cope. In Chadstralia, even the Changs are incel.
Yea and whitecels too tbh.
Cope. Mayos just need to locationmaxxx.
Google ilhan Omars husband

Why do you assume other ethnics like rice and curry can't hugh iq and shecklemaxx?
Ricemen and currymen are already shecklemaxed. They're the 2 richest communities in America. Yes, they have more money than whites. Of course, the jew has more money than every other ethnicity combined.

The average curry household is worth $460,000 in Los Angeles. You think that helps them one bit? Nah. Japanese are even richer and they're even more sexless than the curry.

Last edited:
LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★
12d 6h 13m
I refuse to date subhuman curry foids.
You aint really got to many other options its not like your an asian foid who can dismiss their own race