Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [ETHNICS DON'T ENTER, PLEASE BE CAREFUL ] Having one flaw as an ethnic and its over for you

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I've been mogged to oblivion more times than i can count by ethnics.
You wanna know what they each had in common? 10 times out of 10 they were always Chad or chadlite.
If you are an ethnic and below 7/10 and try to date white women, JFL what the fuck are you doing?

Im gonna make an argument here that as a white man, you have to be 5/10 minimum to not be incel, while as an ethnic you have to be minimum 7/10
This is assuming you date white women

The lowest requirement for each race to have a chance:
As a black 7/10 possibly 6/10 if you have a build/frame like a NFL player
As an arab 7,5/10
As an asian 8,5/10 kpop statusmaxx doesn't count
As an indian you have to be literally gigachad 9,+ to even be in the game

This is disregarding betabux and other nonsense like thugmaxxing

just date ur own race theory

WTF is an ethnic?

What if I told you that White is ethnic too? They're ethnic something. German, Irish, English, Flemish, Scandinavian. They're all ethnicities of White Europeans.

"African" is not an ethnicity. There are dozens of ethnic groups in the continent. Neither are "Arab", "Indian" and (the worst offender) "Asian."

"Ethnic" is one of the lowest IQ things people can say on this board.

White guys mog lookmatched ethnics by 2-3 points in the eyes of white Beckys sounds about right.

I have no race to date btw, a Im quad-racial

mfw ricecel in an area with a bunch of white chads :feelsrope:

WTF is an ethnic?

What if I told you that White is ethnic too? They're ethnic something. German, Irish, English, Flemish, Scandinavian. They're all ethnicities of White Europeans.

"African" is not an ethnicity. There are dozens of ethnic groups in the continent. Neither are "Arab", "Indian" and (the worst offender) "Asian."

It's more commonly used in the US where the white population is mixed

It sucks being ethnic

Being an ethnic and living in a white people country is a death sentence, nearly as much as being a manlet

WTF is an ethnic?

Just pretend races don't exist theory
Just ignore data on race preferences theory
Being an ethnic and living in a white people country is a death sentence, nearly as much as being a manlet
Yeah, unless you are a 7/10 as an ethnic, its over

Yes white foids are the worst, but ethnic foids basically think they are "white" foids once they land in the west too now.

I wish I was gook, tbh ngl.

Just pretend races don't exist theory
Just ignore data on race preferences theory

How in the epic fuck do you infer this from what I've said?

Race =/= ethnicity. Ethnicity is a subset of race. Stop saying "ethnic" when referring to races. It's incorrect.

How in the epic fuck do you infer this from what I've said?

Race =/= ethnicity. Ethnicity is a subset of race. Stop saying "ethnic" when referring to races. It's incorrect.
Ah, i see what you mean now. In white countries people of other races are usually refered to as ethnics, atleast on here..

Ah, i see what you mean now. In white countries people of other races are usually refered to as ethnics, atleast on here..

I see. The parlance is egocentric.

I refuse to date subhuman curry foids.
Volcel tbh. My race is ashkenazi kike and there are some curry foids I would be willing to date. That doesn’t meant they’d date me though cause all wahmen are Kweenz who deserve chad.

It’s over if you’re deathnic, you literally have to make 6 figures to attract the same foids that a 6/10 white guy pulls with ease

The lowest requirement for each race to have a chance:
As a black 7/10 possibly 6/10 if you have a build/frame like a NFL player
As an arab 7,5/10
As an asian 8,5/10 kpop statusmaxx doesn't count
As an indian you have to be literally gigachad 9,+ to even be in the game
I made a poll about race differences a while back. Most people chose to be 5'7 white guy, over being 6'2 indian or rice. It is brutal indeed

MFW hapacel in chadinavia

Wojaksad

It’s over if you’re deathnic, you literally have to make 6 figures to attract the same foids that a 6/10 white guy pulls with ease
JFL if you think 6 figures is enough when foids get governmentbuxx and can earn their own money now

u can find comfort in that they don't chase ugly white men cock :feelscry:

For the noodlewhore simply being white is enough

i've seen lots of ugly white guys with decent looking noodlewhores.

just date ur own race theory

This. Men of different races werent designed to compete on looks. Its unfair. Blacks for example, were forced to live in harsh conditions in Africa while the ancestors of men of other races were living in much less harsh conditions.Similar, curries have sub par genetics due to generations of inbreeding.

Had a 1/10 curry foid (moustache, thick eyebrows and the shitskin smell and everything) at my school and her white friend asking people who they preferred lmfao I was like, white women of course.

That bitch was ugly as fuck, Ugh, everything about her was wrong, and still she rejected the normie looking 6' tall curry gymcel that orbited her.

Being ethnic is the ultimate flaw, you can't recover from it.

Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human.

95420bd3-06ad-44e6-824d-4b6bc9f2d3a1-jpeg.77454

I refuse to date any women.

WTF is an ethnic?

ethnic
From French ethnique, from Latin ethnicus ("pagan", "heathen")

Adjective
2. Characteristic of a foreign, usually non-Western culture.

Noun
1. An ethnic person, especially a foreigner or member of an immigrant community.

So from the etymology, ethnic pretty much means those heathen barbarians (from the perspective of white Christians), which would correspond to non-whites. And, the way this forum uses ethnic is consistent with both the etymology and current defnitions.

So shut the fuck up about us being low IQ if you cant even look up a fucking definition online

all curryfoids in the West love white cock

Some muslims are an exception. Curryfoids from Bangladesh and India are probably one to avoid - however there are some stunners from Pakistan.

When most people think curry foids they think this:

Not this:

Most (americunts) here think all curries look like the first pic, not the second. Probably think second is latino lol. Reality is curries are a mix of both.

Volcel tbh. My race is ashkenazi kike and there are some curry foids I would be willing to date. That doesn’t meant they’d date me though cause all wahmen are Kweenz who deserve chad.
Ethniccel tbh

I feel bad tbh

Whereas jbw phenomenon is new with curries, ashkenazi jews only survive by having women get gentile aryan chad

In addition, ashkenazi jews are in the worse situation

Have bad treatmemt of white and ethnics

At least currycels and asians are seen as "POC"(even if viewed as subhuman by liberal foids and society), so slightly less burden

ethnic
From French ethnique, from Latin ethnicus ("pagan", "heathen")

Adjective
2. Characteristic of a foreign, usually non-Western culture.

Noun
1. An ethnic person, especially a foreigner or member of an immigrant community.

So from the etymology, ethnic pretty much means those heathen barbarians (from the perspective of white Christians), which would correspond to non-whites. And, the way this forum uses ethnic is consistent with both the etymology and current defnitions.

So shut the fuck up about us being low IQ if you cant even look up a fucking definition online

You're talking about the history and origins of the word. I'm talking about it's modern day usage.

And look at the first entry of the word in the Oxford dictionary, you fucking inbred. You're proving you're low IQ.

JFL

Yes white foids are the worst, but ethnic foids basically think they are "white" foids once they land in the west too now.
Ethnic foids are just white foids with a permatan.
Some muslims are an exception. Curryfoids from Bangladesh and India are probably one to avoid - however there are some stunners from Pakistan.

View attachment 173773

Not this:

View attachment 173774

Most (americunts) here think all curries look like the first pic, not the second. Probably think second is latino lol. Reality is curries are a mix of both.
Let them think that. It's the only reason India doesn't get that many sex tourists...

Probably would have ascended if I was white tbh.

So glad im like 1/64 scandanavia tbh. At least im taller than my fellow ethnicels, still fucked though

Yeah, but you can highIQmaxx and moneymaxx as a shekelcel. Those are two big pluses you got going for you.

Ethniccel tbh

I feel bad tbh

Whereas jbw phenomenon is new with curries, ashkenazi jews only survive by having women get gentile aryan chad

In addition, ashkenazi jews are in the worse situation

Have bad treatmemt of white and ethnics

At least currycels and asians are seen as "POC"(even if viewed as subhuman by liberal foids and society), so slightly less burden
I am ethnicel tbh. It fucking sucks that my kike match foid can fuck Aryan chad though considering she isn’t genetically better than me she just has a hole so her worth increases by infinity.

View attachment 173773

Not this:

View attachment 173774

Massive cope ngl