Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [ETHNICS DON'T ENTER, PLEASE BE CAREFUL ] Having one flaw as an ethnic and its over for you

I am ethnicel tbh. It fucking sucks that my kike match foid can fuck Aryan chad though considering she isn’t genetically better than me she just has a hole so her worth increases by infinity.
Sucks

Life of all ethnicels tho

If any of that shit is true, then the birth rate for asians would be ultra low

https://www.ft.com/content/16505438-c96c-11e9-a1f4-3669401ba76f

The country’s fertility rate — the number of expected babies per woman — fell to 0.98 in 2018, according to the latest government data released on Wednesday.

Oh, I guess it is true. Nevermind.

all curryfoids in the West love white cock
All foid on every corner of this globe want white cock
Yes white foids are the worst, but ethnic foids basically think they are "white" foids once they land in the west too now.
This, they assume they can mog White Stacies for Chad attention by being "confident in her own skin.

Last edited:
I am 1/2 kebabcel, so this explains a lot.

Now imagine the plight of hapas in Chadstralia.

I imagine there's a lot of asians there. Imagine being mogged not just by chads, but also by CHANGS

I imagine there's a lot of asians there. Imagine being mogged not just by chads, but also by CHANGS
Cope. In Chadstralia, even the Changs are incel.
Yea and whitecels too tbh.
Cope. Mayos just need to locationmaxxx.
Google ilhan Omars husband

Why do you assume other ethnics like rice and curry can't hugh iq and shecklemaxx?
Ricemen and currymen are already shecklemaxed. They're the 2 richest communities in America. Yes, they have more money than whites. Of course, the jew has more money than every other ethnicity combined.

hawaiianwealth2_0.jpg

The average curry household is worth $460,000 in Los Angeles. You think that helps them one bit? Nah. Japanese are even richer and they're even more sexless than the curry.

Last edited:
Volcel if you wouldn’t

Attachments

• 9CA076DA-31E5-4078-B87C-0DB4183F76E5.jpeg
    9CA076DA-31E5-4078-B87C-0DB4183F76E5.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 5