Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnics GTFIN, pls, we need to talk

EeEcel

EeEcel

X Æ A-12
★★★
Lets say this thread is for those ppl for whom arrange marriage maxxing is something normal.

Put urself in a fathers situation who has a daughter (for sale) and u start getting offers.

What sum would yall be not willing to let her go for UNDER {starting bid} (in $,€ or £)

inb4 someone says depends on her looks bro :lul:

After I saw the word "Ya'll" I knew a greycel made this post

402529366 0ecdbf069d b

Dowries in Islam go to the bride, not her father

What the fuck did I just read?

Wtf is an "ethnic"?

What's the going rate for daughters these days, anyway?

Where do you think this one is from? My money is on reddit.

Ah, whatever.
u could google what ethnic is but i guess u wanted my explanation so here it is

eeeceldictionary.com's definition of ethnic:

a word white burgers(amerimutts) like to use to call anyone whos grandparents didnt invade(arrive on a boat)in 1910s from ireland and germany to burgerland where they expanded their population(possibly via incestmaxxing) and now everyone assumes u are white/male/american on the www(worldwideweb) because of them.

Not ethnic but I'll give you three fiddy

Not ethnic but I'll give you three fiddy
are u illiterate bruh? the question being axed is how much ud sell for not buy for :feelskek:

edit: also i dont believe ure not ethnic, imho all incels have visible ethnic traits, and with indias anglo speaking community i pretty much shattered my own envisions of the standard internet user ngl, currypilled myself tbhngl :feelskek:

Last edited: