Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ethnics have to status-max and study-max in order to be able to sorta get by in life

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Meanwhile, ethnic whores...
i800vi92tly41.jpg

At least she’s self aware.

Not that that means she should be spared when the revolution comes:feelsBox:

this is literally minecraft creative mode jfl

good to see some transparency from the toilets, as opposed to them screaming about "muh opreshun"

jfl at ppl who denaid foids live in exist mode

Her looksmatch has exploded into thousand pieces when Su-34 bombed the ISIS occupied states in Syria.

Her looksmatch has exploded into thousand pieces when Su-34 bombed the ISIS occupied states in Syria.
there is no justice, so we must implement justice. I always advocate for harsh deterrent punishment for behaviour like in the screenshot above; bring back honour beheading

good to see some transparency from the toilets, as opposed to them screaming about "muh opreshun"
Like when foids admit to fucking dogs. @chudur-budur

What man doesn't have to studymax, statusmax and gymmax to get anything in life ?

All non-Chad men need to status-max and study-max in order to be able to sorta get by in life. All sub-5 men live life in nightmare mode.

RIP st. Sukhoicel
At least she's being honest, in reality all females fuck dogs.
Yeah I don't think so. I think it's a tiny minority, and I think they only fuck super elite dogs, basically ones who look like this, not scrappy fucking low T chihuahuas.
1 24 2018 husky white blue eyes dog photograph blue eyes

Last edited:
All non-Chad men need to status-max and study-max in order to be able to sorta get by in life. All sub-5 men live life in nightmare mode.
RIP st. Sukhoicel

Yeah I don't think so. I think it's a tiny minority, and I think they only fuck super elite dogs, basically ones who look like this, not scrappy fucking low T chihuahuas.
View attachment 258144
Sub8 is true even for dogs

This is the true root of the problem, as always it's cucks and simps, and the society that makes them
Its one thing giving them money to ravage their hole. Nothing wrong with that because it deflates their ego and subconsciously tells them that they can be bought and that her pussy isnt worth much, a richcel can throw away 1% of his bank account to demoralize her in any way he pleases. It's all about power for sub8males.

It's another thing when you're giving it away for free , not getting anything, inflating her ego and making her think her shit is equal to gold while she goes and pays for chad's company with your hard earned money.

Nothing should be free for foids. If they want to pay for chad, make them earn their own fucking money, dont give them shit for free.

Last edited: