Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ethnics How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Considered Less Valuable Than The Shit That Comes Out Of A White Man's Ass

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Life is worse than shit for sub8 ethnic men.

Ethnics aren't truecels as they usually have high paid jobs, having money is something to attract women with, me having white skin in a 95% white country is meaningless

Ethnics aren't truecels as they usually have high paid jobs, having money is something to attract women with, me having white skin in a 95% white country is meaningless
Get a load of this guy. Kek, total lies. Have ya heard of jbw retard?

Literally thinking jbw is LAW true seems retarded to me. Denying that there are advantages equally so.

White folk have a leg up for sure.

I respect Indians

Maybe this self-hatred exists in India or some east-Asian countries but in the West itself racial minorities are the ones with pride, not whites.

Maybe this self-hatred exists in India or some east-Asian countries but in the West itself racial minorities are the ones with pride, not whites.
I am indian I live in the west where's my pride and privilege, only bluepilled ethnics cope with that shit, anyone who understands the world and how women see things know that white people are gods, while us ethnic scum are the lowest of the low, we should have been euthanized.

I get drunk, take my parents Amex, and spend a day at Selfridges' or Saks 5th and then dine at someplace Michelin-starred.

I love the way that salespeople and servers and sommeliers -- attractive men and foids -- smile and say "yes, Mr. PPEcel", and "thank you, Mr. PPEcel" whenever I spend money.

I fucking love it.

I am indian I live in the west where's my pride and privilege, only bluepilled ethnics cope with that shit, anyone who understands the world and how women see things know that white people are gods, while us ethnic scum are the lowest of the low, we should have been euthanized.
Every western Indian I know is rich and cool. I havent met one that I didnt like or even felt indifferent too.

Indians,especially Dravidians, generally have it harder as they often,like many east-asians too, lack Testo, but others like Arabs,Africans,Afghans and even central Asians mostly cuck white men in Europe.

Get a load of this guy. Kek, total lies. Have ya heard of jbw retard?

Yes jbw when you live in a white country sounds legit doesn't it? Just move your whole life to Asia bro, that sounds sensible doesn't it?

Every western Indian I know is rich and cool. I havent met one that I didnt like or even felt indifferent too.
I am guessing they were all NT af too and probably wealthy stemcels or businessman, never met an autistic indian NEET like me before right? Bet everything I have you wouldn't like an indian like me.

Cant do anything about it so I just exist with it. I've always known even before the BP that ethnics are disliked everywhere unless they are black and tall