Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics, how do you feel about the Canadian soy prime minister mocking us with his black/brown face?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
251543525-justintrudeau_brownface-wjpg_large

I don't have blackface so idc

Couldn't care even if I tried

Are u that black?

I never understood why blacks get triggered so easily with the blackface and the word "nigger" kek

There's a brutal racepill here. White men are Chads no matter what color they paint themselves, while ethnics are ugly even if albino. Whites just have better bones and features, that's why ethnics using skin bleaching products (assuming they even work) is a major cope. It's still over for us pale skinned ethnics.

Thank god i’m pale :feelsautistic:

He should welcome more immigrants to repay this act of racism tbh

I dont care tbh

just spotted a noodlehole trying to catch white cocku.

No worries, he made it up by taking 1000+ black dicks up his ass.

brutal bbcpill

jfl didnt read

Gigasoyboy if you feel offended over this tbh.

just spotted a noodlehole trying to catch white cocku.
Imagine how much he slayed at this school.

Pretends to be an ethnic, mogs actual ethnics.
aeojd3z0rmn31.jpg

Last edited:
He's a faggot. He probably gets fucked by black dudes. It wouldn't surprise me if the tabloids found out that he has a boyfriend somewhere.

He was wearing all that racist makeup.

Truedeu is cuck and liberals are the true racists.

Tyrones are darker than ethnics, and no, blacks are not ethnics. Skin cope dismissed.

There's a brutal racepill here. White men are Chads no matter what color they paint themselves, while ethnics are ugly even if albino. Whites just have better bones and features, that's why ethnics using skin bleaching products (assuming they even work) is a major cope. It's still over for us pale skinned ethnics.
this

only ethnic that slay are WHITE PASSING(read:white bone/features and not just lightskin/hair/eyes)

this is why most ashkenazi jews are incels they are pale looking ethnics most of them