Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnics should pursue Xian foids

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Now here me out. It seems that Xian foids are less likely to reject a man due to race because they have this belief that we are all gods children and one human family. So they think it would be a sin to be racist. The church my parents attend has many mixed race couples.

Social justice warriors hate racism more than anything, they also hate having sex with ethnics (except Tyrone) more than anything.

Cope, females don't give a fuck about any kind of religion or culture, they just want to get fucked by the superior men

All women are the same. Ethnics are fucked

Show some Xian women, are they ok

Social justice warriors hate racism more than anything, they also hate having sex with ethnics (except Tyrone) more than anything.

ethnic SJW/ leftist girls obsess and post about white chad 24/7

Wont make any difference. They are all the same. No tingles = no chance.

Christian foids all want to be space doctors nowdays and don't want to get married.

Xian as in Christian?
Not many these days and christianity now is 'progressive' so young christian women are most likely AWALT

A 16 year old high tier becky roped (yes, she was found hanging in her room kind of roped) because people online was saying she was racist. Ethnics need to learn how to leverage the racist card.
Show some Xian women, are they ok
They look like normal white girls

What’s a Xian girl?

SJW are the most racist scums I have ever encountered.

Lol christians are more likely to be white race purists

In china or what?

Lol christians are more likely to be white race purists
Maybe at some backwoods church somewhere, but no preacher can get up in any modern church and start preaching about "muh racial purity", not now days if they want to keep any members.

Comical shit, man

Now here me out. It seems that Xian foids are less likely to reject a man due to race because they have this belief that we are all gods children and one human family. So they think it would be a sin to be racist. The church my parents attend has many mixed race couples.
Lol keep coping, I been to Xian, and thought the same, like oh it's on the silk road it would be a melting pot but no, it's just full of noodlewhores and bums like any other city in China

Lol keep coping, I been to Xian, and thought the same, like oh it's on the silk road it would be a melting pot but no, it's just full of noodlewhores and bums like any other city in China
By Xian I meant Christian not asian

Christian foids are more likely to be conservative, and conservative white girls are even less likely to date non-whites than normie white girls. I used to be involved in the right wing scene and had a few American white chadlite friends who used to show me chat logs of private racist rants by conservative white girls about men of other races (specifically currys, blacks and latinos).

Cope. All the talk Christian foids make is virtue signaling. They won’t date anyone ethnic.

A 16 year old high tier becky roped (yes, she was found hanging in her room kind of roped) because people online was saying she was racist. Ethnics need to learn how to leverage the racist card.

They look like normal white girls
Be my guest. Idiotic foids are hurting the white genome.

Christian foids are more likely to be conservative, and conservative white girls are even less likely to date non-whites than normie white girls. I used to be involved in the right wing scene and had a few American white chadlite friends who used to show me chat logs of private racist rants by conservative white girls about men of other races (specifically currys, blacks and latinos).
Don't be fooled by foids who say racist things in private. Doesn't mean she won't have sex with tall Tyrone. In fact, that could apply to anyone. Tyrone may talk shit about whites and say racist things about whites but that doesn't mean he wouldn't fuck white Stacy.
Cope. All the talk Christian foids make is virtue signaling. They won’t date anyone ethnic.
Not even curries???