Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ethnics, would you trade places with the Jewish soyboy Aviad Balelli?

Would you become the soyboy?

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
He's an Israeli, very low T, basically the definition of "soyboy", but he's white-ish with blue eyes. Would you trade places with him if it was possible?

Tbh I think he could be normie tier if he would get skinnier.

@RREEEEEEEEE Explain yourself, you lynch all ethnics who want to become white.

White + better nose than me. Absolutely. Plus I get people to defend my country despite my country committing war crimes against innocent women, kids and men. I can also call it anti-semitism when they speak badly about my country's war crimes and political ideology, which isn't even rooted in religion.

No way I'd want to become the gigasoyboy himself

Yes in a heart beat

Who wouldnt wanna be a powerful oven dodger

Lost me at jewish

@chudur-budur

Looks like he's got a lazy eye.
1527560164211.jpg

If it was an option to be born as either the most handsome kike or the ugliest curry. I would choose not to be born.

Low-T version of Jeremy from TheQuartering, who I have a slight man crush on ngl.

White + better nose than me. Absolutely. Plus I get people to defend my country despite my country committing war crimes against innocent women, kids and men. I can also call it anti-semitism when they speak badly about my country's war crimes and political ideology, which isn't even rooted in religion.
Plus your hairy shrimp dick remains circumcised. Win win from every direction.

Yes.
He's white.
Soyboy is a personality, not an intrinsic part of this being.
If I traded places with him that wouldn't mean anything.
Lose weight and coast on jewish connections and JBW game

He's gay. Fortunately for him

He's an Israeli, very low T, basically the definition of "soyboy", but he's white-ish with blue eyes. Would you trade places with him if it was possible?

He is everything I hate in this world and this fucking 1st video coupled with that soy music makes me want to strangle him.

Edit: 2nd video is even worse, shit. I want to strangle him until his deadfish eyes pop out of their sockets

he mogs me, i will switch in a hearrtbeat

Plus your hairy shrimp dick remains circumcised. Win win from every direction.
But then again you got your first blowjob from a grown male when you were a baby.
Fuaaaaaaaaaark.

Don't you hate Zionists? You'd become one if given the chance?

He is a literal gay man. I wouldn't classify this as soyboy.

And he makes me laugh ngl. I don't hate him.

But then again you got your first blowjob from a grown male when you were a baby.
Fuaaaaaaaaaark.
Daymm the kikes ascend just a few days after they are born.

Daymm the kikes ascend just a few days after they are born.
Tbhtbh. In all honesty I wouldn't want to get my baby dick sucked, call me a volcel if you'd like. Ded srs.

Not an ethic, but I'd rather soak myself in honey and then punch a big nest of Asian hornets.

Not an ethic, but I'd rather soak myself in honey and then punch a big nest of Asian hornets.
You believe looking like this
E0xQm9R.jpg
is preferable to looking like this
maxresdefault.jpg
?

You believe looking like this
E0xQm9R.jpg
is preferable to looking like this
maxresdefault.jpg
?
No. I'm not a curry so I wouldn't know. I'm a white 5'2 manlet and from that standpoint I wouldn't change places with him

He's even more soy than I thought.