Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

eTHOT with tourettes accidentally reveals what she really thinks of thirsty orbiter donators

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★

LMAO at this genetic trash living a life 100x better than mine just coz of a hole between her legs

I have a real job and these ehores are probably earning tons more than I make by looking pretty on camera.
Fuck these spineless simps funding them.

How the fuck does anybody get enjoyment out of watching her play games? She acts and sounds like a crackhead

Literally take away her long hair and her tits and her looksmatch is face down in a ditch right now dead somewhere. And it is her fault that he's a virgin. Because girls wearing gobs of make-up, frauding as hard as she does, and faking her disability for money and views still deny guys that mog them.

This bitch is ugly asf without a filter or make-up on, and she is entitled to a PSL 8 6'3" Chad. Meanwhile, her PSL 4 looksmatch is a KHHV virgin dying alone.

Unfiltered blackpill, she wants low quality males to perish in agony.

i do not get how people watch someone with tourettes play game

ofc only because shes female

Women literally need a disability to tell the truth .
I wish all foids had tourettes .
Would be fun .

i spit on that whore.

*tick* *tick* *tick* I-i-i-it's n-n-n-not m-m-my *click* *click* *strange facial movements* fa-a-a-ault that n-n-n-nobod-d-dy lo-o-o-oves you.

this bitch just looks like she's pretending

ye thats a really brutal clip, it should be shown to every cuck alive.

I've always wanted to fuck a bitch with tourettes

Imagine how surreal it would be to fuck a woman with tourettes, I have to do that shit before I die.

Seriously its on my list, that shit would be amazing, and even hilarious, definitely taping it too

So sad to see women with actual brain problems and physical handicaps mock you and look down on you just because they have free access to sex and you don't. Lifemogged to GN-z11 and back.

Imagine fucking a girl with tourettes.

Ugly. Wouldnt

So sad to see women with actual brain problems and physical handicaps mock you and look down on you just because they have free access to sex and you don't. Lifemogged to GN-z11 and back.

Ragefuel tbh

334B39C1 F9BF 4241 B54A F17FC065A4EE

Another problematic slut getting payed doing nothing while i wageslave for hours just enough to buy some copes

"don't sexually objectify me" says the woman whose entire, freely chosen livelihood depends on being a sexualised object.

I've always wanted to fuck a bitch with tourettes

Seriously its on my list, that shit would be amazing, and even hilarious, definitely taping it too

I was thinking the same thing when I was watching the video. Top-tier fantasy
(Goes in forcefully)
"Pineapples!"
(Think to self - "this is what life is all about")

Chad gets to experience this

it = over

I can smell the expired tuna from here.

how low can you go if you orbit a literal veggiehuman hybrid?

Yeah her "ticks" seem fake as fuck, although I guess it's a good way to say your unfiltered opinions and not get shredded for being rude.
Not to mention gettting extra pity bucks.

lel imagine if it was a guy with tourettes

She probably does have it, but plays it up for views. All the sexual shit she says, and the stuff in the clip in this thread is clearly just her being a cunt and trying to play it off as tourettes and knowing the soys will never question it. Tourettes is almost never verbal stuff, it's usually just twitches and shit like that, so all her verbal stuff is probably faked for views.

She always insults her big donators like this apparently

She must be laughing her ass off inside literally just saying her true feelings and these dumbasses think it's part of her mental illness.

Yeah it's like something out of a movie.

Do these people get findom kicks out of this shit? Oh yeha, call me a virgin again, baby.

Yeah not watching that shit

she enjoys the misery of lonely incels through the cucks who finance these futile and degenerate thot streams; social platforms are full of cucks and orbiters, should be shutdown

Well this is fucking creepy.

Tourettes is random, but her insults are focused with clear intent behind them. Her act wasn't anything close to involuntary. Anyone who thinks she's real has sub 0.01 iq.

LMAO at this genetic trash living a life 100x better than mine just coz of a hole between her legs

I have a real job and these ehores are probably earning tons more than I make by looking pretty on camera.

How the fuck does anybody get enjoyment out of watching her play games? She acts and sounds like a crackhead

Literally take away her long hair and her tits and her looksmatch is face down in a ditch right now dead somewhere. And it is her fault that he's a virgin. Because girls wearing gobs of make-up, frauding as hard as she does, and faking her disability for money and views still deny guys that mog them.

This bitch is ugly asf without a filter or make-up on, and she is entitled to a PSL 8 6'3" Chad. Meanwhile, her PSL 4 looksmatch is a KHHV virgin dying alone.

Is she autistic?

So fake, most verbal ticks are just a word here and there. She's saying complete sentences during her "ticks".

I hope this brutal blackpiller lives a hundred years.

Is this bitch for real or is she faking it? you can never tell with those holes. They'll do anything for attention.

WOW. NUCLEAR FUCKING BLACKPILL.

Geez who hurt you??
ye thats a really brutal clip, it should be shown to every cuck alive.
Probably enjoy the abuse and donate more.
Yeah not watching that shit
Me neither. Not one second.

Last edited:
I doubt this is tourettes and I don't believe her, I want to see legitimate medical records of her being diagnosed with tourettes. I honestly think that she is doing this for attention and that her orbiters are masochistic cucks. :soy::soy::soy:

I doubt this is tourettes and I don't believe her, I want to see legitimate medical records of her being diagnosed with tourettes. I honestly think that she is doing this for attention and that her orbiters are masochistic cucks. :soy::soy::soy:
"How dare you talk about this sweet angel that way? Her life is 1000 times harder than yours inkwell, you need to respect wahmen and the mentally disabled, they can't lie." :soy:

this is what I wish pop stars such as ariana grande would sing about without any filters or fear of ostracism as that's what they want for subhumans such as myself instead of some happy clappy nigger garbage message about empowerment to virtue signal about how much they supposedly care about society's rejects

this is what I wish pop stars such as ariana grande would sing about without any filters or fear of ostracism as that's what they want for subhumans such as myself instead of some happy clappy nigger garbage message about empowerment to virtue signal about how much they supposedly care about society's rejects
high IQ post tbh

basically she is a whore ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back