Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EU parliament on prostitution: resolution calling for the Swedish model for the whole of EU was adopted by 343 votes to 139, with 105 abstentions

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★

They want also to increase the age limit from 18 to 21 so buying services from someone under 21 would be extra-penalised (long prison sentence). Now if you buy sex from someone under 18 year old, that is a serious crime, these people want to increase that to 21.

These people have no sympathy at all for people like me. Or for prostitutes who want to be prostitutes.

They don't even provide reasons why legalisation has been "a disaster in Holland and Germany".

EU parliament of course does not have any say in this, but they encroach their mandate all the time. They would like these to be binding.

Last edited:
:soy: we need a more nuanced approach to prostitution, which punishes men who treat women’s bodies as a commodity, without criminalising those who are driven into sex work:soy:

7 years ago. I don't think they're going to be propagating that now. Just a hunch.

7 years ago. I don't think they're going to be propagating that now. Just a hunch.
The marginal was large, the result of similar vote would be similar or even larger majority today.

The marginal was large, the result of similar vote would be similar or even larger majority today.

Not with all the reports coming out against it from my understanding.

Your call at the end of the day.

two-faced-people.jpg

They want also to increase the age limit from 18 to 21 so buying services from someone under 21 would be extra-penalised (long prison sentence). Now if you buy sex from someone under 18 year old, that is a serious crime, these people want to increase that to 21.

These people have no sympathy at all for people like me. Or for prostitutes who want to be prostitutes.

They don't even provide reasons why legalisation has been "a disaster in Holland and Germany".

EU parliament of course does not have any say in this, but they encroach their mandate all the time. They would like these to be binding.
So the EU imports thousands of foreigners that are mostly male into countries, skews up the gender ratio so that it becomes mathematically impossible to find a girl for many men (20% surplus of men due to mass migration in some countries like in China) even if strict monogamy was the case and if hypergamy didn't exist and then wants to ban prostitution - what could probably go wrong?
Especially considering the fact that many of the so-called refugees haven't been raised to be submissive doormats to females. These guys now live in a land full of arrogant harpies that act like the high nobility while having no physical power to back their foul mouth/arrogance up due to never having experienced backlash from autochthonous males (even in a verbal form).
Truly a perfect storm. And jfl: In Germany/Holland prostitution is a completely safe job, never heard of any serial killers, pimps or serious diseases there (in the last decades). Even more copes get shut down by the EU which already outlawed many good copes.

nonbinding resolution 7 years ago where almost a quarter of the votes were abstentions

and even then less than one-seventh of the EU has actually adopted the model thus far

Not with all the reports coming out against it from my understanding.

Your call at the end of the day.
What reports? Please link or provide source.

nonbinding resolution 7 years ago where almost a quarter of the votes were abstentions

and even then less than one-seventh of the EU has actually adopted the model thus far
based. I'm not reading all that shit

Bodies are commodities
Again this is related to the Jewish idea of inherent human rights and freedoms and the ides that human being are are something different then the materlistic world

The Swedish model will come in every feminist run country in the future, that means all of Europe.

With no legal possibility for sex as an incel, you literally have no other choice but to become a criminal, either through illegal prostitution or going ER or running rape game.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that there are still people out there thinking they can end prostitution. It will still be there after the ban, only more shitty for the whores as well as for the clients. A lose lose situation like the war on drugs.

Good, I hope all the cucked voters get ER'd.