Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - the ultimate level of rotting.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
If you're playing this game (when you're not a normie that just uses it to relax after work or something), it's beyond over.

I mean, the fact that I'm playing the same few sitcoms on repeat 50 times is already bad enough. But at least I was interspersing watching those with browsing the net and other wastes of time.

But this game? I'm literally pressing a few buttons with my brain turned off, driving virtual shit for hundreds of kilometers. At least other games require a tiny bit more involvement, are a little more exciting.

And yet this is where I am in my life. The ultimate level of rotting and vegetating. Laying in med with my laptop, a sitcom I've watched 50 times blaring in the background, while pressing WASD to control a virtual truck.

I'm sorry you didn't get a reply.

@Blacktarpill GTFIH.

I personally like driving around in open world games as I have many cars to choose from. ETS2 isn't really my cup of tea due to the game taking place in Europe. I like surrounding myself in a vague yet familiar environment when I do this.

I'm sorry that you only got 3 replies.

Well if memory serves correct OP I believe Yamauchi the old school president/leader/figurehead of Nintendo once said that RPG’s are “for depressed gamers who play slow games in dark rooms” so just saying you’re not all that different from a large percentage of the gaming community even though your truck simulator game probably doesn’t quite qualify as an RPG.

Fuark yeas yeas im ets2 fan tbh tbh.

Can you just idle around and do nothing in GTA5 online? I've tried American Truck Sim (made by the same people as Euro Truck Sim 2) and I just ended up either being on time or completely smashing the truck up and the package ruined.

If only it were cozy enough to give me that feel of driving a truck at night when there's only you and radio and headlights to make out the monotonous path ahead. Then you stop in at some kind of 24/7 eatory for lone men of the road just like you and peacefully break your fast before hitting the road again.

No, that would be 100% useless copy paste games like assassin's Creed

I used to play 18 Wheels of Steel: Peddle to the Medal when I was a child, and developed an autistic obsession over it, JFL.

Never played that game before tbh