Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Eurocucks ban memes

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★
just saw this morning that the Eurocuck union passed article 13, no more memes for eurocels

water is wet

sun is hot

westerners are cucks

Lol thank god I'm not a eurocuck, rip to all the euro incels though.

They are apparently going to make a list of all the MEPs that voted for Article 13 and vote them out in May at the European Parliament elections in a strategy to try and stop or amend A13.

fuck eurocuckope

brexit is looking a whole lot better now

JFL at the EU. Bunch of unelected bureaucratic cunts.

Hopefully this won’t be as bad as it’s made out to be.

How many fucking laws will our generation have to undo from naive, 1d minded baby boomers when our generation gets into political power.

Glad I bought that VPN so I can get around this eurocuck shit, I wonder how many pineapples they shove up their anus on the daily to be a big enough asshole to come up with this bollocks. If you took all the soy sauce in China & multiplied it by 10 that still wouldn't account for even 1% of the soy running through the veins of these cucks. Somebody needs to go ER on these Eurocrats in the most memely style possible & introduce them to the 6 foot under amendment.

Can't throw off the shackles of oppression when your mind is in their possession

We know who is to blame for this...

It's over for memecels :feelsrope:

Can someone with some balls just nuke the west already? Fuck I really know why leftists fear nuclear power plants now(because they know that people like me would sabotage the fuck out of them)

and im proud to be an american where atleast i know im free

I would leave western Europe tbh. Flood eastern Europe. They want you guys anyway.

Fuck the Jewropean Union

JFL at the EU. Bunch of unelected bureaucratic cunts.

Hopefully this won’t be as bad as it’s made out to be.
If it isn't bad it is only due to incompetence of the bureaucracy. We would all be slave if they could get away with it, and in fact we are.

R.I.P eurocels