Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Europe is such fucking sui fuel...

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
i was depressed being incel at home but it doesn’t even compare to be incel in europe

It’s my second day in amsterdam and already want to kill myself

Gigachads everywhere

I leave for london sunday and will be there july 7 with a bunch of faggots abroad

Pray for me boyos

I really want to leave my country tbh. Im sick of living in a bad economy. I actually like the culture etc but i cNt stand being poor.

america isnt much better.

europe is way worse than america when it comes to hypergamy

seeing shitskins everywhere can’t be too pleasant either

I'm so glad I'm not in Europe. While there I constantly thought about suicide as well.

i was depressed being incel at home but it doesn’t even compare to be incel in europe

Gigachads everywhere

I leave for london sunday and will be there july 7 with a bunch of faggots abroad

Pray for me boyos

Better stay away from Germany bro... Things there are out of hand.

Amsterdam has the worst white people in the world that I've encountered. Especially the foids they are such bitches there by default.

America is a little more subhuman than Europe, so it's a little easier on incels here. I don't know though, some places here can be pretty fucking brutal.

everything is shit

Amsterdam has the worst white people in the world that I've encountered. Especially the foids they are such bitches there by default.
Amsterdam has always been the home of the worst criminals and other scum (like the kikes) of the Netherlands. The only people who bother living there are hardcore degenerates and commies.

Did you get yourself a hooker while being in amsterdam? Heard it's quit easy there.

entire west is tbh, especially in big cities

Gigachads everywhere

Pray for me boyos

NEVER travel alone if you're a westernized ethnic. If I ever make incel videos, this will be one topic that I feel a lot of channels neglect.

Canada is terrible for any incel.

Legit. Every guy is 6ft2 in chadderdam by the looks of it.

seeing shitskins everywhere can’t be too pleasant either
It must be more unpleasant to seeing cock hungry spoiled empowered white whores fucking around,too.

For your sake OP, stay well clear of the netherlands.

Also don't go into London City Centre in the day; it's chad central (Also there's so many people and if you hate crowded spaces it won't do you good).