Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Europeans are fakecels

At least you can bench your sisters. I doubt I could, seeing as I am a framelet ricecel.

Plus, people with slavic phenos have insanely high alcohol tolerance. I get easily outdrunk by russian foids half my size

Another useless trait since I dont drink

But wtf Idve never guesse youre a ricecel

Being rice in europe must be brutal tbh, as I understand it euros wont ever be openly racist towards you but will just politely ignore and exclude you if youre different

But wtf Idve never guesse youre a ricecel

Being rice in europe must be brutal tbh, as I understand it euros wont ever be openly racist towards you but will just politely ignore and exclude you if youre different

I spend most of my time in London and Oxford, two of the most diverse cities in Europe, so it's fine. It's actually better than being in small-town America when I was a boardingschoolcel.

In the US sure, but euro cities usually have pretty good public trans systems

Only 75% of europeans live in cities. For the 25% others, like me, there's few public transport system, and most of the time, no transport system at all. So we rely on cars. In my neighborhood, if you have no car, you can't even buy food because the closest food shop is 6 miles away. Some places near here have the closest food shop 30 miles away.

It's vital to have a car to reach such areas ; also, you'll need a car if you're visiting friends or family living in such areas.
If you want to go on holidays on the Riviera, you'll need a car to go from your remote location to the closest train station linked to the Riviera. In my case, it's 16 miles ways from here, with zero buses between.

Big euro cities have huge trans systems, that's right, but even if you live there, you'll need a car if you want to visit remote people or tourism.

For all those reasons plus cultural reasons associating cars with freedom and modern life, having no driving licence can be a criteria to reject someone. Employers even ask you to have a driving licence for office jobs, "just in case it would be required".
By default, everyone considers you have your driving licence at age 20. If you don't have it, you'll be considered abnormal.

ur the only fakecel in this thread rn

You could definitely come to Eastern Europe. Females are average looking and they literally don’t give a shit about your looks, height or whatever, only important thing to them is if you have money. They’re like undercover prostitutes, just looking to goldminemaxx you to your limit. Having your own car is also considered a major thing. Wages here are shit - no they’re not shit I’ll correct myself in order not to insult shit - they’re utterly pathetic and you should consider yourself lucky living in US. Average salary is $300 per month, while if you want close to $1000 you need to have a degree and literally work 24/7 with phonecalls from work while you’re home. Yeah and if asians complain things here are much much more expensive than in Asia - food, clothing, pc parts, games, phones.. literally everything. Those are optimal conditions for prostitutemaxx cuckmaxx foids. The only girl I semi-liked is now in relationship with an old rich cucklord that pays for everything she wants.