[Blackpill] Even 1 YEAR OLDS AVOID unattractive people

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Mythic
★★
30d 19h 39m
I read a study on this a long time ago, even infants greatly prefer attractive people because the superior genes give them a greater chance at survival.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
195d 11h 27m
They avoided the unattractive foids too, but later grew up to be simps for ghem anyway. I bet the guys were very unattractive, not just 4s and 5s.

LìfeOfDisàppointmen

LìfeOfDisàppointmen

Rope will be my last cope
3d 13h 6m
I remember joining some kik group before i was blackpilled
They ask for some verification (like a live picture with two fingers up or some bs like that) i didnt know what i did wrong , but as soon as i sent a selfie everyone went pretty blunt on me and saying are you dumb? Idiot etc and some rice simp laughing at me , my mind went cold and i left the group myself
That was one of the worst appearance related experience i had

BududubNow

BududubNow

ANTINATALISMAXXED MENTALLY ILL WALKING SKELETON
★★★★
32d 13h 21m
Reading shit like this makes me want to brutally murder people (in Worms 3D).

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Hustlers of .co, unite!
★★★★★
51d 1h 26m
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Clandops
★★★★★
87d 19h 28m
Babies are programmed by evolution to be drawn to the averages of faces, which happens to be a very attractive, paradoxically.

Do a search on "statistically average face" to see what I mean. The faces have perfect symmetry and proportions. It turns out that these faces, which basically all look alike but with obvious racial phenotype differences, are the faces babies stare at the longest - it's the most evolutionarily historically familiar.

If you have a face like that, going anywhere in the world most of the people will statistically find you attractive, regardless of race (mostly... curries and rice still get shit on).

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
64d 13h 16m
Not surprised. Humans (especially foids) are hard wired to hate ugly people.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Officer
4d 13h 5m
Of course. It doenst need any studies or any research. It is what it is. It is evolutionery. People like symmetry.