Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even a midget has more tinder matches than you do.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
her video is long but she drops quite a few blackpills.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtGRG3YIkkE[/video]

It has a vagina, no surprise there.

She's female so of course and she's sexy for a dwarf face wise and acts NT. She says she has super high standards, pretty much every female has but won't admit it.

If it has a vagina, it has more sexual market value than you

I don’t know if you will get the yellow belt in Inceldom, young one. Rule One is “vagina makes almost every woman sexually viable”

where the hell does that leave us? I'm 28 yo and a virgin. Will I be single forever? some part of me wished there was still hope.

She seems like such a cunt as well. Legit 0/10 cunt personality. You'd think since she's deformed and disabled she'd be sweeter and kinder like they usually are, but she sound like a vindictive bitch. She still has high standards as well, fucking lol!

Uglychad said:
She seems like such a cunt as well. Legit 0/10 cunt personality. You'd think since she's deformed and disabled she'd be sweeter and kinder like they usually are, but she sound like a vindictive bitch. She still has high standards as well, fucking lol!

I could tell from her face that shes a gigacunt.

she has more sexual value than chad, easily

anything with a vagina does

Men can have fetishes for midgets so it is not that surprising

Lol even midgets with a good face become celebrity sex symbols. Tyrion lannister has a female following. Face = Life

That bitch is so unlikable that honestly I couldn't not be repulsed if she was a 10/10 Stacy.

Facade said:
Men can have fetishes for midgets so it is not that surprising

Where are all the women who have fetishes for ugly guyz with micropenises?

Masculinist said:
Where are all the women who have fetishes for ugly guyz with micropenises?

Not there or the prevalence is almost non existent. Women have really similar beauty standards unlike men (It.gets subjective after a certain  psl range though)

Having a small penis or height is not a sign of attractiveness in any part of the world. Even in asia where small dicks are the norm.

I would like to fuck a midget tbh

I can't find my rope. Have you guys seen it?

I get Tinder matches tbh but that doesn't mean much

jackbud said:
I get Tinder matches tbh but that doesn't mean much

fKWrRlB.gif

whogivesafucc said:

What does it matter if you're just gonna get ghosted? All girls want from Tinder is validation bucko.

jackbud said:
whogivesafucc said:
What does it matter if you're just gonna get ghosted? All girls want from Tinder is validation bucko.

You're right about the validation thing but then again it just seems off to me

No clue why they'd just swipe right for validation