Even as an incel, nigger faggot normgroids expect you to suck them off while you get nothing and expect you to be content with it

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 9h 12m

yeah, god forbid an incel who spends 24/7 a fucking week every year lonely in his room in a fucking empty degenerate area has a fraction of selfishness, when everyone else fucks just because they are female and a tall guy and have their needs fulfilled.
nothing fucking gets better, all the work you do as incel is disregraded and cast away all because no one can admit looks matter the most.
''i know a guy whos ugly and gets laid''- ur idea of ugly isn't our idea and so fucking what, you wouldnt say for niggers in the 60s to stop whining about racism just because a few niggers succedded, also jfl at thinking we choose our ideologies, only through experience and genetics is ur ideology formed.

Last edited:
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
166d 7h 50m
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 9h 12m
normies just hate that we taint their existence, yet still breed us
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
View: https://voca.ro/16MCYH0a2iiA

Last edited: