Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even average looking girls get a ton of love on soy-ddit

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
The songwriting subreddit is a place where you can post your original music. Even though there are a decent number of users, most post struggle to get over 10 upvotes. But this average looking girl with an average song was able to get 52 upvotes and gushing comments by merely including herself in the thumbnail. I wish I could tell these guys: "She's not gonna fuck you!"

Fuck this world

Capture 2019 10 14 02 34 59

Here is a vocaroo link to the song. No need to give her any traffic:

Last edited:
those men need a good kick in the ass thinking they will get a fuck weak as fuck cunts some men

Modern day female = 10/10 regardless of looks in 2019

Forget Reddit. Look at the ones on Twitch.
Many of them are average looking and actually make money off it.

average looking hole gets attention REALLY REALLY REALLY

Forget Reddit. Look at the ones on Twitch.
Many of them are average looking and actually make money off it.

How do we stop these idiots from giving away their money?

I'm so sick of seeing beta orbiters, nearly every hot girl I see on Facebook has hundreds of likes and comments from cucks, fucking pathetic.

She's not average. She's below.

IT will screenshot this regardless and screech about how she's a 10/10 and you're a mysoggyknees for denying it

Looks like a bleached curry(male) with dyed hair.

man ive tried talking to them and its like talking to a wall. these men are very stupid and were raised wrong its obvious.

Not a bad song though ngl. Some wonky chords, she's flat on quite a few notes in the singing portion, both issues that could be ironed out with practice given she has a naturally good singing voice. The echo effects make me think this went through audio software, so it may have been autotuned, and might not have sounded as good in real life.

We can't.
I don't understand why they do it, to begin with. You see she's just doing it for your attention and that there are hundreds and thousands of other guys giving the same whore money. And you think she will somehow like you and want to either have sex with you or somehow be in a romantic relationship with you?

Those guys giving their money away are flat out idiots. Especially when some of these girls are married. That's next level stupidity.

The song is kind of good ngl. But guarantee all the upvotes and compliments are because she showed herself in the thumbnail. Horny fucks

brutal blackpill is also on the weight loss subreddits for instance
hamplanet foid takes a picture of her posing in le quirky position literally posting that she lost 6 lbs (water weight) = billion upsoys and golderinos
some manlet failed normie loses over 100 pounds and changes his life = 100 upvotes at most
to combat female attention whoring some dudes made r/brogress but now that its popular and has over 100k subs females started posting on it too and the cucked mods are allowing it

She looks like Jake Gyllenhaal

Average looking foids, Plain Jane, grey mouse or however you want to call them have sexual market value close to 10/10 Stacies simply because they appear more approachable to average looking men.

women who shit on camera and kick men in the balls can make a living off of it. being a woman is easy life

That creature isn't even average.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back