Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even being negative in everyday life is enough to get you ostracised

Norwood Cemetery

Norwood Cemetery

Greycel
Chads and bluepills don't like to focus on the "negative" aspects of life; for the former it's because their life is so enjoyable and the latter, their worldview has become so fragile after almost a decade of "red pill" truths that have scattered the media. The consequence of this is that if you even seem slightly depressed in your normal conversation, you'll be asked to stop being so negative, or even excluded. This had happened quite recently during some university lecture's study group. I was introducing myself to all the other members, and one other member joined and said "I'm back again" (indicating that she had failed the exam previously), but I didn't quite understand this, and asked "did you fail last semester?".

Some group "leader" quickly messaged my Facebook account telling me how inappropriate it was for me to ask if she had failed previous semester and that I am not welcomed in the group. Is this normal? Or has our snowflake society moved on from banning stormfrontcels to anyone who may show a glimmer of being less than 100% happy with the world?

Modern pampered softies are so soft that what was normal questioning is now harassment.

i've never seen a foid that is actually depressed or unhappy at something that you can be unhappy about

Like I give a flying fuck what others that don't know what the fuck I'm going through have a problem with either I'm positive or negative. Fuck them. Fuck their lives. Fuck their families. Fuck their existence. Fuck them all.

Like I give a flying fuck what others that don't know what the fuck I'm going through have a problem with either I'm positive or negative. Fuck them. Fuck their lives. Fuck their families. Fuck their existence. Fuck them all.
Normally this is my mode of thinking but my course at university is one of the "learned professions" (think law or medicine), and if I allow myself to become the disdain of too many people I can very easily wreck my career. But the whole point is; it seems I'm here to be told what to think through lectures; and if I dare open my mouth for any academic help or god forbid to extend my social circle then I'm basically asking for reprimand. I have no idea how I am going to cope when I finally graduate.

Chads and bluepills don't like to focus on the "negative" aspects of life; for the former it's because their life is so enjoyable and the latter, their worldview has become so fragile after almost a decade of "red pill" truths that have scattered the media. The consequence of this is that if you even seem slightly depressed in your normal conversation, you'll be asked to stop being so negative, or even excluded. This had happened quite recently during some university lecture's study group. I was introducing myself to all the other members, and one other member joined and said "I'm back again" (indicating that she had failed the exam previously), but I didn't quite understand this, and asked "did you fail last semester?".

Some group "leader" quickly messaged my Facebook account telling me how inappropriate it was for me to ask if she had failed previous semester and that I am not welcomed in the group. Is this normal? Or has our snowflake society moved on from banning stormfrontcels to anyone who may show a glimmer of being less than 100% happy with the world?
This. People get so aggressive and defensive when you tell them that life is no bed of roses. Also happened to me. All the time you are treated like a depressive person when you even consider to complain about your life quality. Normies like you when it's all fun and games and drop their friends at the first sign of trouble. That's also the reason why romantic relationships are meaningless without the dimension of eternity, because you don't try to help each other anymore and view it as nothing more than fun-filled hedonism because you can always replace your partner if you are an attractive male or female. Friendships are also not eternal anymore and that's why they have become shallow and utterly devoid of meaning; you don't go through lows/heights anymore and just replace the other if he bothers you too much.

Most of my normie friends dropped me after I became less fun to be around due to the death of a family member. And then they ask themselves why people won't open up anymore. As soon as you open up around normies (especially females) they will drop you because you could prove to be a bothersome burden. Another friend of mine refused to talk to me for months and just left me alone in my worst phase of bad thoughts.
This.

Been in the same situation a few times considering I spent a huge portion of high school in sort of a depressed/despondent state

Normies and majority of society don't want to be around sad/depressed/party poopers, they want to distract themselves from their life problems/challenges through alcohol/drugs and partying

That being said, I honestly think you should give it back to the group leader in a mature way and objectively refute his accusations of you being 'inappropriate'

This. People get so aggressive and defensive when you tell them that life is no bed of roses. Also happened to me. All the time you are treated like a depressive person when you even consider to complain about your life quality. Normies like you when it's all fun and games and drop their friends at the first sign of trouble. That's also the reason why romantic relationships are meaningless without the dimension of eternity, because you don't try to help each other anymore and view it as nothing more than fun-filled hedonism because you can always replace your partner if you are an attractive male or female. Friendships are also not eternal anymore and that's why they have become shallow and utterly devoid of meaning; you don't go through lows/heights anymore and just replace the other if he bothers you too much.

Most of my normie friends dropped me after I became less fun to be around due to the death of a family member. And then they ask themselves why people won't open up anymore. As soon as you open up around normies (especially females) they will drop you because you could prove to be a bothersome burden. Another friend of mine refused to talk to me for months and just left me alone in my worst phase of bad thoughts.

This.
i've never seen a foid that is actually depressed or unhappy at something that you can be unhappy about
People are soft af nowadays, most normies would have a "mental breakdown(such a faggot term JFL)" If they saw how people address each other here lol.

Especially foids, they literally only want people to say they are pretty and agree with ALL their solipsistic shit, anyone that doesn't do that IS a target for the wrath of whore and soyboy cucks.

Some group "leader" quickly messaged my Facebook account telling me how inappropriate it was for me to ask if she had failed previous semester and that I am not welcomed in the group.

He is whiteknighting for good boy points.

They desperately try to find a someway they can be of value to women, so it’s in their interest to portray you as much of a threat as possible so they can in contrast be as much as a hero as possible.

The ironic part is that if they were so positive they'd choose to perceive your comments differently. Instead they kicked you out of the study group which is the most negative reaction they could have had. They shouldn't claim to be positive focused people when they choose to deal with a situation in the most negative way possible.

Modern pampered softies are so soft that what was normal questioning is now harassment.

They desperately try to find a someway they can be of value to women, so it’s in their interest to portray you as much of a threat as possible so they can in contrast be as much as a hero as possible.

I wish I had hit more normies after school

Fake positivity is so soul sucking. You always gotta put up a facade of happiness and no one is real.

Been in the same situation a few times considering I spent a huge portion of high school in sort of a depressed/despondent state

Normies and majority of society don't want to be around sad/depressed/party poopers, they want to distract themselves from their life problems/challenges through alcohol/drugs and partying

That being said, I honestly think you should give it back to the group leader in a mature way and objectively refute his accusations of you being 'inappropriate'

Being argumentative with someone who can control my further participation...smart idea. The thing is with the subject of law, our discussions can be construed as inappropriate at any time. Particularly with this subject dealing with appeals and evidence. I don't want to say "I'm glad he was successful on appeal" to be construed as "you are happy that a murderer was set free, you don't belong in this group"

I guess the biggest irony here is that the girl wasn't actually offended, and we had a lengthy conversation, about the subject at hand. The irony is that she is a middle age muslim woman so, no one has seen her as a sexual object anyway.

Last edited:
Only chad is allowed to be negative without getting called out for it.

Being argumentative with someone who can control my further participation...smart idea. The thing is with the subject of law, our discussions can be construed as inappropriate at any time. Particularly with this subject dealing with appeals and evidence. I don't want to say "I'm glad he was successful on appeal" to be construed as "you are happy that a murderer was set free, you don't belong in this group"

Well don't be argumentative, but just put your points forward in a respectful manner

And I honestly don't understand how can that be considered 'inappropriate', isn't that a subjective thing?

And if the women herself did not feel offended by your comment, this is working in your favor

I can't pretend to be positive when my existence and the world itself is depressing and near hell level of suffering. Never understood people getting offended by negativity. Truth is painful.

Chad gets called out by whiteknights
It's not successful though and chad is thought of as enlightened and ahead of things while the whiteknights are just thought of as bitter.

This. Foids depression is a memee.

Also @op, for future never speak unless your going to flatter the other person or absolutely need information. If you wish to career max, being a delusionally positive person at least externally is the way to go

This. Foids depression is a memee.

Also @op, for future never speak unless your going to flatter the other person or absolutely need information. If you wish to career max, being a delusionally positive person at least externally is the way to go
This is so counterintuitive for me. I only trust people who are negative because, ironically, they're usually right.