Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even black people think they're ugly - pure suicidefuel for black men

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
The doll test, where a bunch of children all picked the white doll as more attractive:

WARNING: Suicide fuel for black men incels

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD6_HJFcCGw[/video]

Inb4 just run BBC thug game

It’s over for blackcels, it always has been.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Inb4 just run BBC thug game
SOMCEL said:

BBC theory is a meme, only Low-IQ cels believe this garbage.

It's not so much about thinking the white doll is more attractive but it being represented much more than the black doll, which is why the white doll is preferred. Those kids see all the advertisements with white dolls, movies, etc. It is outside-instilled inferiority.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
It's not so much about thinking the white doll is more attractive but it being represented much more than the black doll, which is why the white doll is preferred. Those kids see all the advertisements with white dolls, movies, etc. It is outside-instilled inferiority.

Yeah inferiority complex has something to do with this as well

Damn, I saw this before.

I guess I have an advantage

Eurocentrism tbh. It will always be a white mans world

Cynistic said:
BBC theory is a meme, only Low-IQ cels believe this garbage.

This, it's only a small subset of white wymyn, or other wymyn really, that like blacks. 

But in all seriousness I feel bad for the blackcels because they go online and can't help but see all kinds of racist bullshit. It would probably make me feel pretty terrible.

Genecel said:
LMAO relax, white dolls are plastered and advertised all over, this experiment was not peer reviewed and should not be taken as a representation of the behavior of adults, OP needs to relax, unless he's attracted to children everything should be fine.

cope.

SOMCEL said:

You live in London though, literally most women there are into blacks.

SOMCEL said:

You can start making rap videos and run low inhib thug game. Or become a pirate.

tehgymcel420 said:
You can start making rap videos and run low inhib thug game. Or become a pirate.

Also, apparently even black people think pale skin is more attractive. The politically correct theory is that dark skin represents outdoor labour so it's low class. The politically incorrect answer is that it's a biological preference. Either way, take the skinpill.

Whites are a dying race. Producing at a rate below 2.0, and the self-loathing in political power are flooding their own countries with immigrants.

Two hundred years from now and this conversation won't even matter.