Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even Chads can't escape from foids' fucked up nature

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/gKC_N_9aJ8o

So this Chad has a huge YouTube channel in which he goes around the world interviewing (ultramogging) disabled people. He has the looks, the social skills, and without a doubt the money.

His Stacy gf appeared on his channel on a few occassions, and on the surface my blackpilled nature believed he had it all. But I was wrong. This broad has five (5) diagnosed mental disorders. In other words, completely fucked in the head, and most likely a whore.

JFL at this world. I assumed looks would make your wishes come true, but in actuality, real women have been functionally extinct over ages. Chad may get poon at command but even he cannot avoid the degeneration.

I don't care for Chad's problems cause I am not chad.

if that's a stacy my next door neighbour is a uber gigas stacy.

I know this channel. They also once featured a disabled man (Incel looking) who had a Stacy girlfriend and I still can't wrap my mind around it.

jfl high normie, chadlite at best

tldw what does she have?

Keep in mind that guy is using front camera and still looks good...

I know this channel. They also once featured a disabled man (Incel looking) who had a Stacy girlfriend and I still can't wrap my mind around it.
You mean this one?

View: https://youtu.be/k4o30y96kv8

I'm 100% convinced she has some psychological complex that makes her do this. Maybe her dad was disabled, or she has a guilt complex, who knows.

if that's a stacy my next door neighbour is a uber gigas stacy.
She's cute as hell. Inject T.

I don't care for Chad's problems cause I am not chad.
That's like saying you don't care for blonde haired people's problems bechuse you are brown haired. The degeneration of the foid is a societal issue that affects us all.

tldw what does she have?
It's irrelevant because all the diagnoses are just fancy buzzwords for saying someone is fucked up.

jfl high normie, chadlite at best
No.

You mean this one?

View: https://youtu.be/k4o30y96kv8

I'm 100% convinced she has some psychological complex that makes her do this. Maybe her dad was disabled, or she has a guilt complex, who knows.

Yes. Just look at how she's even lifting him up like a baby. The tiny man is happy about it and smiles but I reckon there's something quite wrong in her head. She probably has some kind of a fetish, that is my theory.

I hate that guy. Makes money off of truecels' suffering and hard life.

Yes. Just look at how she's even lifting him up like a baby. The tiny man is happy about it and smiles but I reckon there's something quite wrong in her head. She probably has some kind of a fetish, that is my theory.
tldw but I always assumed that bitch is an attention whore :waitwhat:

I hate that guy. Makes money off of truecels' suffering and hard life.
They're all on the show by choice.

Could well be. The guy seems pretty cool though.

you should ask her out bro
man she already stares at me,last thing i need is to spend a few days in jail and maybe get raped because a stacy decided it was a good day to end my life.

lifefuel he has to deal with problems too

Does every woman have a fucking 'mental disorder' these days? They wear this shit like a badge of honor, like something that makes them unique JFL at the idiocy.

Most of those 'diagnosed with mental disorders' bitches just haven't gotten enough of Chad's juicy dick.