Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even chads get dabbed on by the personality myth

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
In all the chadfish posts here, we see that being chad is the only reason girls want to bang, they say the guy is shit for how he acts but let him get away with it because looks.

Water wet, but this is because most girls don't get chad. Even chads believe in juggernaut law and so they evenly spread across all girls of all hotness instead of going for Stacies.

If getting chads were easy, girls would dismiss chads with "bad" personality. The fact they don't despite their own beliefs personality matters shows not that they get laid by Chad a lot, but not nearly enough actually.

I bet an ugly woman or a "landwhale" would have higher standards for personality actually because juggernaut law means more attention for them.

So yeah, personality matters IF you're a chad. A chad who's nice is worth more, but chads are so rare that that difference is near zero right now.

This justification is how women tell low-attraction-men that we need to act better, but the fact women still choose the rare chance at a hot guy who's a jerk to the many ugly guys who are not jerks and may even be assertive instead of "beta" tells you that personality is more of just a bonus or a second stage filter/shit-test.

I bet for normies, even high-tier ones, personality does factor in because it's the make-or-break for whether they're worthwhile. This is how some become failed or soy while others are cucks or chadlites.

Also related: low-value-men and high-value-men. As per femcels reddit. Low-value = either not hot or not personable. High-value = both hot and personable.
Femcels are women who reject chads with shit personalities and are an exception. They most likely have it even easier than normal getting guys or are very hurt or butthurt for various reasons so they raise their standards impossibly high.

Note that they don't consider a good-personality not-hot guy a catch, they still say looks matter too much to overlook but then think they have any say in what is fair or moral here. If women say looks are a dealbreaker, they basically invalidate personality because then it only matters if you act well if you're a chad already.

Look forward to looksmaxxing, boys. It's our only out here.

yeah well good luck with that. I cant looksmax for obvious reasons

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

View attachment 268966
Plastic surgery?

Once we get recognition as a minority, that is THE thing to demand. A peaceful acceptance of us should lead to 'ugly-fixing-rights'. Ugliness affects hireability, it is a real disability. Looks > all and it always comes first before everything else, especially in the face which is where most people look at you mainly, I hope.

Plastic surgery?

Once we get recognition as a minority, that is THE thing to demand. A peaceful acceptance of us should lead to 'ugly-fixing-rights'. Ugliness affects hireability, it is a real disability. Looks > all and it always comes first before everything else, especially in the face which is where most people look at you mainly, I hope.
Plastic surgery could definitely fix me. Wish it costed less. Society would never let us ascend easily though. Ugly fixing rights are a fantasy tbh

Agreed, because power is in women choosing men.

"Men run the world, women run the men".

No, you don't understand.

Women LOVE bad boy personality. They would even date a sub 8 male if he was a bad boy thug drug dealer with tattoos.

In all the chadfish posts here, we see that being chad is the only reason girls want to bang, they say the guy is shit for how he acts but let him get away with it because looks.

Water wet, but this is because most girls don't get chad. Even chads believe in juggernaut law and so they evenly spread across all girls of all hotness instead of going for Stacies.

If getting chads were easy, girls would dismiss chads with "bad" personality. The fact they don't despite their own beliefs personality matters shows not that they get laid by Chad a lot, but not nearly enough actually.

I bet an ugly woman or a "landwhale" would have higher standards for personality actually because juggernaut law means more attention for them.

So yeah, personality matters IF you're a chad. A chad who's nice is worth more, but chads are so rare that that difference is near zero right now.

This justification is how women tell low-attraction-men that we need to act better, but the fact women still choose the rare chance at a hot guy who's a jerk to the many ugly guys who are not jerks and may even be assertive instead of "beta" tells you that personality is more of just a bonus or a second stage filter/shit-test.

I bet for normies, even high-tier ones, personality does factor in because it's the make-or-break for whether they're worthwhile. This is how some become failed or soy while others are cucks or chadlites.

Also related: low-value-men and high-value-men. As per femcels reddit. Low-value = either not hot or not personable. High-value = both hot and personable.
Femcels are women who reject chads with shit personalities and are an exception. They most likely have it even easier than normal getting guys or are very hurt or butthurt for various reasons so they raise their standards impossibly high.

Note that they don't consider a good-personality not-hot guy a catch, they still say looks matter too much to overlook but then think they have any say in what is fair or moral here. If women say looks are a dealbreaker, they basically invalidate personality because then it only matters if you act well if you're a chad already.

Look forward to looksmaxxing, boys. It's our only out here.
High IQ post

Looksmaxxing doesn't work for everyone, it only matters for those who have a decent foundation to build on like wide shoulders/height/ chad facial features like hunter eyes or jawline.

it's Over for many many men. Moneymaxxing would benefit those who have a shitty foundation that surgery can't fix.

View attachment 268966
And then you get mad when people accuse you of being satire..

Are you trying to be funny here? Fucking Moron

Do we have any proof of this aspect? Like how would a 1/10 get more attention than a 4/10? I don't understand.
Yes, the uglier the foid, the more attention she gets, according to juggernaut law. That is because ugly women are perceived as being "easier" than their stacy counterparts. Makes sense when you first think about it. Clearly becky from math class with the fucked up teeth and unibrow would be more likely to accept your offer to date than turbo stacy down the hall who has the pick of the litter from the best chads in the school. But you are not the only person with that idea. A lot of men will approach becky in this situation for that exact reason -- they think she is easy. And all of this undue attention artificially inflates becky's self worth, so now she thinks she can date way higher than she otherwise would be able to.

Yes, the uglier the foid, the more attention she gets, according to juggernaut law. That is because ugly women are perceived as being "easier" than their stacy counterparts. Makes sense when you first think about it. Clearly becky from math class with the fucked up teeth and unibrow would be more likely to accept your offer to date than turbo stacy down the hall who has the pick of the litter from the best chads in the school. But you are not the only person with that idea. A lot of men will approach becky in this situation for that exact reason -- they think she is easy. And all of this undue attention artificially inflates becky's self worth, so now she thinks she can date way higher than she otherwise would be able to.
One aspect of this might also be that by pursuing becky in frontt of stacy you are 'negging' stacy and making her want you? Or at least according to their theory?

One aspect of this might also be that by pursuing becky in frontt of stacy you are 'negging' stacy and making her want you? Or at least according to their theory?
Possibly. Juggernaut law means that ugly foids get a disproportional amount of attention than what you would expect because of their perceived easiness. So there is an assumption with it that stacy gets less attention because every non-chad sees approaching her as futile (and it is). So if a stacy did see you giving your attention to becky instead of her, she might feel some jealousy and I guess it would be negging in this situation. But I think that would really only be the case if it's a chadlite talking to becky. If it is a subhuman like myself chatting with becky, stacy would probably just laugh and go about her day chugging penis. And besides, anyone talking to becky with good enough looks to make stacy feel even slightly negged could probably just skip becky and go talk to stacy. Juggernaut law isn't any kind of rule for approaching, it is instead more like a warning to not even try.

stacy would probably just laugh and go about her day chugging penis
I don't know that stacy actually does this as regularly as we might think, because she can get guys to do stuff for her merely at the hope of sex without needing to give it out regularly.

So she would probaly only do it for gigachads who satisfied her, and gigachad has so many options he may not be available to service her fulltime

I don't know that stacy actually does this as regularly as we might think, because she can get guys to do stuff for her merely at the hope of sex without needing to give it out regularly.
That's true. stacy doesn't need to give out sex most of the time. Any simp would bend over backwards for a foid even if all they got for their troubles was a high five. Just look at onlyfans for an example. All those simps dump their wageslave buxx into tips for some foid who they have absolutely no chance with. It is the despicable state of modern masculinity and foids exploit it all night and day.
So she would probaly only do it for gigachads who satisfied her, and gigachad has so many options he may not be available to service her fulltime
Exactly

No, you don't understand.

Women LOVE bad boy personality. They would even date a sub 8 male if he was a bad boy thug drug dealer with tattoos.
True! I often forget that what women say and what they do are complete opposites most of the time, and pretty much always when it comes to social things thanks to their autistic obedience to social norms.

This is a contradiction. Either Chads are in limited supplies or they are in oversupply. I like the way you think though.

Ftr, in regards to Stacy caring about being negged, she doesn't. In my purplepill and redpill days I would test the waters like this and Stacy thought if ridiculous or amusing, figured out the game, and walked off or told someone else if she even cared. Probably I was too obvious. The sadder thing is that the chub in this case (the Becky or what are we calling her now) would also find it funny and say no 99% of the time. The remaining 1%, turned out to be a ploy to make fun of me with no further goals.
It is the despicable state of modern masculinity and foids exploit it all night and day.
We can thank the moneymaxxers, chads, and psycho manipulators who run governments, movements, corps, etc. for that.
As big as a fight women are, they are still the goal if only they could somehow be made less obsessed with "genetic quality".
Other men, however, can only ever make it worse, even gay men who reduce the number of players in the field (because normalizing them normalizes lesbian women, and the rest of BTQIA.....).

Last edited: