Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even Chads get mogged hard in social life by average females these days

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
I'd like to share with you all something I've noticed since being in Thailand. Even the average girl completely mogs me when it comes to social life and the number of invitations to various events she gets, number of people wanting to hang out with her etc. And if you followed my massive thread about Thailand, you'd know that I fit the definition of a Chad here, having an average slaycount of 3 girls per week.

Yet, despite being Chad over here, even just your average PSL 4 roastie has WAY MORE social opportunity. You see these average girls with 100+ messages on their LINE accounts (mostly unread), notifications popping up on their phone literally every two minutes. Hundreds of likes on every instagram photo etc etc, you guys all know what I'm talking about.

Whereas for me...while I never 'struggle' in terms of social life, it's not like I could just sit there and wait for it to appear before me. I had to be proactive by swiping on tinder, messaging girls, using various other apps. And here's the thing: it was ME having to fit in around THEIR schedules cos they were massively busy. Maybe hanging with friends, maybe work/study, maybe riding another cock etc but the point is that girls ALWAYS have options, whereas guys, no matter if they're Chad or not, still have to work for it. And a good percentage of these girls shagged me first date, so it's not really sustainable that I wasn't attractive to them.

Like I'm not claiming it's that difficult if you're Chad, but the level of options even an average roastie has in 2018 completely dwarf that of any male alive except maybe if you're Lachowski tier of attractiveness. The difference is: if you're a guy you have to put SOME effort in, even if you're attractive to females. If you're a female you can LITERALLY JUST SIT THERE and the social life will come to you.

Females truly live life on tutorial mode.

Yep, they get validation just for existing and breathing

It's not sustainable man. Something has got to give, it has just got to.

I agree, but the male thirst just seems unrelenting. The level of validation completely average or even below average girls get is just mind boggling. It's one thing seeing it on a tinder experiment, it's quite another seeing it in real life happening before your own eyes.

@itsOVER very true statement. You deserve to be in the halls of fame of Incels.me, even if you are not technically an Incel anymore.

Women have it 100x easier than any Chad.

Why do you think women were kept under control since the beginning of civilization? Imagine selling atomic bomb kits on ebay. That is what we have now.

I saw a tranny open her line app while waiting in like for the MRT at asok and there were countless messages from white trying to fuck "her".

Yeah, even a fucking tranny has countless white guys messaging her trying to fuck her in bangkok.

I saw a tranny open her line app while waiting in like for the MRT at asok and there were countless messages from white trying to fuck "her".

Yeah, even a fucking tranny has countless white guys messaging her trying to fuck her in bangkok.

Yep, the thirst is unreal and it's happening in all countries. There's really no place where women don't get a ton of validation simply for existing anymore. Hell, in your example it's not even a real woman!

I've been lying in bed with mostly PSL3.5- 4 types this trip. Plenty of them had 100+ unread LINE messages (no doubt many from thirsty orbiters) and notifications on their screen would pop up both with Thai and foreign guys.

I mean I can get it if the girl is a PSL 7 or something but the fact is an average to below average roast has an easier social life than any Chad, unless we're talking male model level Gigachad (and even that I'm not sure of tbh).

Yep, the thirst is unreal and it's happening in all countries. There's really no place where women don't get a ton of validation simply for existing anymore. Hell, in your example it's not even a real woman!

I've been lying in bed with mostly PSL3.5- 4 types this trip. Plenty of them had 100+ unread LINE messages (no doubt many from thirsty orbiters) and notifications on their screen would pop up both with Thai and foreign guys.

I mean I can get it if the girl is a PSL 7 or something but the fact is an average to below average roast has an easier social life than any Chad, unless we're talking male model level Gigachad (and even that I'm not sure of tbh).

On top of that, women, even ugly mean ones get worshipped by their family and in the work place.

Most men, unless your chad, and even chad ages and starts to look like shit in his 30s, are completely fucked and socially isolated.

Life is pretty shitty for men all around.

So you'd rather be a female?

True. ALL women have won the genetic lottery

So you'd rather be a female?

Of course, wouldn't you? It's life on easy mode from womb to tomb.

Obviously I'm not gonna go tranny or whatever cos my hormones are already imprinted in me and I'm sexually attracted to females. But if I'd been born a female life would have been much easier.

No... it can't be...
Fuck this life, man

HOPE

Well, girls are invited because they are a literal sexual object, no1 invites them for their personality like they do with males

But mabe it is because you meet the sluts there...
I doubt that the average girl has this much attention. They could have, but they are to low IQ to do it.

It goes like this: 4+ female > Chad > ugly females > normie males > incels.

But mabe it is because you meet the sluts there...
I doubt that the average girl has this much attention. They could have, but they are to low IQ to do it.

Sounds like cope to me buddy boyo. No real evidence that the average foid I met is more or less slutty than the average.

Anyway as you say they ALL could have this. Really, JFL at not being born a female in 2018. It's truly life on easy mode.

It goes like this: 4+ female > Chad > ugly females > normie males > incels.

Yeah I concur. A 5/10 roastie has a much easier life than Chad unless possibly we're talking about Lachowski tier Chad. But your average white college Chad can't compete with average roasties in social life, that's for sure.

Yeah I concur. A 5/10 roastie has a much easier life than Chad unless possibly we're talking about Lachowski tier Chad. But your average white college Chad can't compete with average roasties in social life, that's for sure.

4/10s get weekend trips to the Caribbean, you have to be 9/10 to get that treatment as a guy.

holy shit 3x lays a week? Can I see a pic of you?

holy shit 3x lays a week? Can I see a pic of you?

Here. I ran JBW in Asia and my standards for foids were fairly low (basically providing they weren't landwhales I'd fuck them). You completely mog me and most members on this forum get more matches in Asia than I do.

Oh yeah, 170cm tall and a shit frame too.

Here. I ran JBW in Asia and my standards for foids were fairly low (basically providing they weren't landwhales I'd fuck them). You completely mog me and most members on this forum get more matches in Asia than I do.

Oh yeah, 170cm tall and a shit frame too.

You have at least good & clean skin

Oh I see who you are now. Even if being white adds bonus, you dont get to that slayer status just because of being white. you look very decent and probably better than most of the whites in that area.

But I see that being "exotic" works wonders.

Do you get the lays mainly from apps or trough social life/partying too?

Oh I see who you are now. Even if being white adds bonus, you dont get to that slayer status just because of being white. you look very decent and probably better than most of the whites in that area.

But I see that being "exotic" works wonders.

Seriously pretty much every here gets more matches in Thailand than me. I get like 3 a day where others get 10+.

I get absolutely nothing in the UK. Nothing at all!

Honestly think most whites could do what I did (cos damn they all seem to have a lot more matches, why wouldn't they?).

You have at least good & clean skin

Yeah that's probably the only area I have decent genetics in.

Height I got fucked, lower third I got fucked, eye area is normie tier, hairline I got fucked.

Seriously pretty much every here gets more matches in Thailand than me. I get like 3 a day where others get 10+.

I get absolutely nothing in the UK. Nothing at all!

Honestly think most whites could do what I did (cos damn they all seem to have a lot more matches, why wouldn't they?).
do tou get the lays trough matches or trough social settings/partying?

do tou get the lays trough matches or trough social settings/partying?

All online (tinder and a couple of other websites and apps).

I don't attend parties or clubs since I consider as a non NT guy that'd be like a Jew attending a Nazi rally.

Well sometimes I'll go to a club with a girl I already have met, but I mean I'll never go there alone to try and 'pick up'. I'd probably do better if I could do that but I'll never be NT enough, plus cold approach has an abysmal success rate even if you're Chad tbh.

I have a very good conversion ratio on dates when it comes to sex though. But in Thailand it's easy.

All online (tinder and a couple of other websites and apps).

I don't attend parties or clubs since I consider as a non NT guy that'd be like a Jew attending a Nazi rally.

im the least nt guy and party twice every week. If there is a party scene in there youd slay like crazy, better than tinder.

im the least nt guy and party twice every week. If there is a party scene in there youd slay like crazy, better than tinder.

There kinda is and there kinda isn't. Like, the party scenes are mainly white trashpacker dominated (where I get mogged by dreadlocks trashpacker Chads).

There's a few Thai centred places but I'm not anywhere near the looks level where I could just stand there like an aspie and have girls approach me (well that worked one time a few years ago, but in general it wouldn't work I mean). I've got no friends so I'd have to go alone anywhere.

Funny how everyone on this forum rated me 4/10 before I went to Thailand lol. Slayer halo effect is real...

Yep, they get validation just for existing and breathing

pretty much this. Thousands of horny men constantly giving them validation even though there are ugly, which also contributes to the problem already.

Society will be fked in the future just like Japan is now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back