Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even dad wants to stop me from having social life

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
★★
My friend asked if I want to go watch Joker with him Tomorrow, but I have helicopter parents so I can't go without theyr permission even tho I'm 18. He says he doesn't want me to go to "bad places like the cinema". I feel like a little bitch and idk what to do but I have no power over someone with authority over me so I have no choice but to listen or I'll feel bad for not listening to him and won't enjoy the movie even if I go.

mogs me into oblivion

but tbh just go to the cinema, you're 18 man
Oh what, so I cant even have a friend who knows me from when we were kids? Sorry for "mOgGiNg" you

Oh what, so I cant even have a friend who knows me from when we were kids? Sorry for "mOgGiNg" you
Of course you can but then you'll have to deal with the consequences of mentioning having friends here

I never said you're not allowed to have a friend?
It's good for you tbh and I begrudge you that.
But it's basically a just fact, that you mog me with that...

I never said you're not allowed to have a friend?
It's good for you tbh and I begrudge you that.
But it's basically a just fact, that you mog me with that...
Sorry bro, I was being selfish. I'm sorry that you have no friends. Not that my pitty makes you feel any better

Sorry bro, I was being selfish. I'm sorry that you have no friends. Not that my pitty makes you feel any better
It's fine, it was my fault to post this dumb shit

Helicopter parenting is a huge contributor to inceldom. Your parents are guilty, seriously.

I have semi-helicopter parents, but they encourage me when it's social events now since I've lost all interests that is commonly shared by everyone my age. I feel like I'm 80 years old and 10 years old at the same time, especially with my dislike of loud music, my love for all things old and my liking of a children's game called Roblox. All so frustrating