Blackpill Even disabled foids want a 10/10 chad

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Recruit
★★★★
7d 16h 35m
As I have a very noticeable physical disability (cerebral palsy), it seemed like a nice idea for me to date foids with similar ailments. In theory, that is.

Over the years, I have tried assortative dating twice now, by subscribing to dating sites specifically geared towards the disabled. In both instances the response rate to my messages was exactly zero. Paradoxically, this is a distinctly lower rate than I got on regular dating sites.

My experience with disabled acquaintances has been that the men are mostly incel, while the foids are volcels who prefer staying single over dating their attractiveness-matches. Even disabled/ugly/generally weird foids all want 10/10 chads. I remember the foids at my special ed school all fawning over movie stars and boys band singers while giving their male classmates short shrift. And unfortunately, the extra years of life experience don't seem to have provided these foids with any sense of reality.

It's just so over for the likes of me!

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Officer
★★★★
10d 10h 38m
Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★★★
37d 3h 29m
I’ve seen your maths posts. It’s a shame that high IQ people like you have to be celibate while 70 IQ Chad can have children all over town

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
162d 3h 24m
Only disabled are on that dating site?
Dumb business model. I can't imagine the male-to-female ratio is very good. Disabled foids would want a normal chad, not a gimped one.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 9h 12m
disabled and ugly foids are more chad only than regular foids

Porktocino

Porktocino

Banned
-
1d 7h 9m
Just watch "the undatables" you could see that girls are more pickier even though they are in the same spectrum.

dogcel256

dogcel256

Legend
86d 4h 45m
Yea I notice this too with the disability I have, foids with a stutter actively go for the most fluent man possible instead of a stuttercel.

S

ShySaxon

Luminary
★★★★★
49d 16h 24m
Welcome to 2020.

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
29d 2h 57m
@Divergent_Integral You should start a blog or YT channel. Having any disabled person throwing blackpills around and telling the truth normies refuse to hear from us regular "able bodied" incels would be pretty based.

They wouldn't be able to gaslight you, to tell you you haven't tried hard enough, and it would even be insensitive from them call you an evil misogynistic inkel since bad things happened to you from experience and you have a limitation. I wonder which kind of mental gymnastics they would have to come up to tell a disabled incel.

Ineedassitance

Ineedassitance

Lodestar
19d 9h 21m
I’ve seen your maths posts. It’s a shame that high IQ people like you have to be celibate while 70 IQ Chad can have children all over town

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Recruit
★★★★
7d 16h 35m
@Divergent_Integral You should start a blog or YT channel. Having any disabled person throwing blackpills around and telling the truth normies refuse to hear from us regular "able bodied" incels would be pretty based.

They wouldn't be able to gaslight you, to tell you you haven't tried hard enough, and it would even be insensitive from them call you an evil misogynistic inkel since bad things happened to you from experience and you have a limitation. I wonder which kind of mental gymnastics they would have to come up to tell a disabled incel.
Good idea, thanks. Will definitely consider it.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
86d 21h 15m
My experience with disabled acquaintances has been that the men are mostly incel, while the foids are volcels who prefer staying single over dating their attractiveness-matches.
this is what i've noticed tbh ngl.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Enjoying a cold éco+ one right now.
14d 8h 31m

tbhtbhtbh

Watercel

Watercel

Banned
-
2d 9h 25m
God bless you. None of it was your fault. Don't ever let cucks brainwash you into thinking its your problem. Then again, you didnt rape those foids on sight and jailmaxx your darktriad traits through the ego death that occurs from nigger assrape so

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
124d 15h 43m
Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Recruit
★★★★
7d 16h 35m
God bless you. None of it was your fault. Don't ever let cucks brainwash you into thinking its your problem. Then again, you didnt rape those foids on sight and jailmaxx your darktriad traits through the ego death that occurs from nigger assrape so
Thanks brocel, means a lot to me.

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

卐 ᛋᛋ the only stable emotion is hate ᛋᛋ 卐
★★★★★
6d 6h 56m

That would be an interesting experiment for sure.

the black dog

the black dog

lower than whale shit
★★★★★
18d 7h 57m
Can't beat biology.