Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even disabled foids want a 10/10 chad

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
As I have a very noticeable physical disability (cerebral palsy), it seemed like a nice idea for me to date foids with similar ailments. In theory, that is.

Over the years, I have tried assortative dating twice now, by subscribing to dating sites specifically geared towards the disabled. In both instances the response rate to my messages was exactly zero. Paradoxically, this is a distinctly lower rate than I got on regular dating sites.

My experience with disabled acquaintances has been that the men are mostly incel, while the foids are volcels who prefer staying single over dating their attractiveness-matches. Even disabled/ugly/generally weird foids all want 10/10 chads. I remember the foids at my special ed school all fawning over movie stars and boys band singers while giving their male classmates short shrift. And unfortunately, the extra years of life experience don't seem to have provided these foids with any sense of reality.

It's just so over for the likes of me!

I’ve seen your maths posts. It’s a shame that high IQ people like you have to be celibate while 70 IQ Chad can have children all over town

Only disabled are on that dating site?
Dumb business model. I can't imagine the male-to-female ratio is very good. Disabled foids would want a normal chad, not a gimped one.

Just watch "the undatables" you could see that girls are more pickier even though they are in the same spectrum.

Yea I notice this too with the disability I have, foids with a stutter actively go for the most fluent man possible instead of a stuttercel.

Welcome to 2020.

@Divergent_Integral You should start a blog or YT channel. Having any disabled person throwing blackpills around and telling the truth normies refuse to hear from us regular "able bodied" incels would be pretty based.

They wouldn't be able to gaslight you, to tell you you haven't tried hard enough, and it would even be insensitive from them call you an evil misogynistic inkel since bad things happened to you from experience and you have a limitation. I wonder which kind of mental gymnastics they would have to come up to tell a disabled incel.

I’ve seen your maths posts. It’s a shame that high IQ people like you have to be celibate while 70 IQ Chad can have children all over town

@Divergent_Integral You should start a blog or YT channel. Having any disabled person throwing blackpills around and telling the truth normies refuse to hear from us regular "able bodied" incels would be pretty based.

They wouldn't be able to gaslight you, to tell you you haven't tried hard enough, and it would even be insensitive from them call you an evil misogynistic inkel since bad things happened to you from experience and you have a limitation. I wonder which kind of mental gymnastics they would have to come up to tell a disabled incel.
Good idea, thanks. Will definitely consider it.

My experience with disabled acquaintances has been that the men are mostly incel, while the foids are volcels who prefer staying single over dating their attractiveness-matches.
this is what i've noticed tbh ngl.

tbhtbhtbh

God bless you. None of it was your fault. Don't ever let cucks brainwash you into thinking its your problem. Then again, you didnt rape those foids on sight and jailmaxx your darktriad traits through the ego death that occurs from nigger assrape so

God bless you. None of it was your fault. Don't ever let cucks brainwash you into thinking its your problem. Then again, you didnt rape those foids on sight and jailmaxx your darktriad traits through the ego death that occurs from nigger assrape so
Thanks brocel, means a lot to me.

That would be an interesting experiment for sure.

Can't beat biology.

TwinI want to rape Ahsoka Tano
I think they made her too busty in later adult drawings, she had ideal proportions in ICW film when first introduced
Ahsoka4K
should've stayed that way indefinitely until I impregnate her and she actually needs feedbags for our brood