Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Even girls as young as 10 are into relationships now

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
On Friday I was coming home I was on the bus and a very young girl (I estimated 10 although she might have been older) was texting on Whatsup and I overlooked what she was texting, since I was standing and she was sitting, and the contact she was texting to read "My love", and I was able to read some of the things she was texting: " Babe, I love you" "you're my baby," "you're coming home today, right?" and so on. The girl was traveling with her mom, who by the way looked like a total whore, heavy makeup, tight leggings, cleavage, etc. She was texting and laughing as well, so probably she was chating with her fuck boy. These are the same kind of degenerate moms who send their daughters to suck some neighbors' cock for cash when they need money. I know that shit happens in the poorest slums of every city. I mean what kind of "mother" allows her 10 year daughter to have boyfriends? When I was 10 the only thing in my mind was the next episode of Pokémon and Dragon Ball for fucks sake, not fucking around with some girl.

i can confirm back when i was in primary there were relationships and ofc i was left out

it's not a new thing

i remember a 12 year old with a 16 year old making out :feelsbaton:

That's fucking disgusting. What sort of parent allows their kid to do shit like that?

Women will cause the downfall of society

It's a sign on increasing degeneracy in society, it will be progressively worse and worse until Chads have a 100 femoid harem at once starting at the moment of birth.

Luckily, we might not get to that point if society collapses beforehand.

I remember when everyone in middle school were talking about who they liked and relationships. It was all so alien to me and it still is

I must have went to a pretty virgin school. Nobody was in relationships until like mid to late high school where I went. With exceptions of course.

I remember when everyone in middle school were talking about who they liked and relationships. It was all so alien to me and it still is
Yeah, I had a similar experience, and a lot of them went out of their way to humiliate and torment me, even in middle school.

Most girls lose their virginity at like 10-11. This isn’t old news lol

On Friday I was coming home I was on the bus and a very young girl (I estimated 10 although she might have been older) was texting on Whatsup and I overlooked what she was texting, since I was standing and she was sitting, and the contact she was texting to read "My love", and I was able to read some of the things she was texting: " Babe, I love you" "you're my baby," "you're coming home today, right?" and so on. The girl was traveling with her mom, who by the way looked like a total whore, heavy makeup, tight leggings, cleavage, etc. She was texting and laughing as well, so probably she was chating with her fuck boy. These are the same kind of degenerate moms who send their daughters to suck some neighbors' cock for cash when they need money. I know that shit happens in the poorest slums of every city. I mean what kind of "mother" allows her 10 year daughter to have boyfriends? When I was 10 the only thing in my mind was the next episode of Pokémon and Dragon Ball for fucks sake, not fucking around with some girl.
i can see what you trying to say. but you shouldn't be posting stuff like this people there are some people on this site who are into young kids and are very open about that shit

She needs to be spanked senpai

This is what happened in 4th-5th grade from my experience. I think my 10 year old cousin has a girlfriend, too. I also heard about girls giving blowjobs to boys starting when I was in 6th grade. Don't care much for middle school love, but damn, I sure missed out hard on high school love, and it makes me feel like shit whenever I think about it.

I had my first crush when I was 10.

Sign of the times.

Nowadays it's hard to find a 13 year old virgin. Thir-fucking-teen year old girls have already taken at least three or four cocks.

Epstein was guilty of one thing, and that is getting caught like a low IQ faggot. He did nothing that does not happen every fucking day every fucking where.

Yeah that happened to me aswell. I just couldn't relate to them, i still wanted to be a kid.

I remember when the girl from Stranger Things was all the rage

This slut started having relationships when she was 12/13. She is a celebrity but just taking after what all the other girls are doing these days. Age of Consent is a myth. No girl above 18 is a virgin unless she was threatened with religious or physical beatings to stay one. You'd be lucky to find girls over 12 that hadn't sucked a dick yet.

Juvenile detention center NOW.

But not with me, su burn them (10 years is too smol, but be perfect soon)

There was a chad in my high school who fucked a 17 year old Stacy when he was 13

He said he didn’t initiate anything, the Stacy approached him and offered sex and a relationship

He broke up with her after a few pump and dumps and she was devastated

OVER FUCKING WHAT?? A LITTLE KID NOT WANTING TO FUCK YOU ANYMORE???

Sign of the times.

Nowadays it's hard to find a 13 year old virgin. Thir-fucking-teen year old girls have already taken at least three or four cocks.

Epstein was guilty of one thing, and that is getting caught like a low IQ faggot. He did nothing that does not happen every fucking day every fucking where.
if they have 1 pube they want to fuck. i can remember being like 12ish with almost no pubes and wanting to fuck. take away laws and pressure and put attractive teens on an island alone and guess what happens. or put a 13 year old with one of those 20 year old boybanders and see what happens.

I remeber in elementary schools some of my classmates were already kissing, and we were like 9 years old back then.

No girl above 18 is a virgin unless she was threatened with religious or physical beatings to stay one. You'd be lucky to find girls over 12 that hadn't sucked a dick yet.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Ile partnerow seksualnych mieliscie p0lka

my ten year old cousin broke up with her bf

IT thinks a guy who never even held hands with a girl is more "experienced" than a young girl who has been in multiple relationships, one night stands, orgies, etc, just because of his age. Kek.

Political correctness is a mental disorder. Who the hell allows 10 year olds to date? I bet in a few decades they’ll allow 10 year olds to fuck each other or some shit if we keep going in this direction

Girls as young as 10 are fine too.
InstaSave

what about the young boy she is in a relationship with? Why didn't you mention the Chad?

She is 10...?
This is the demise of men. While females look like this at age 10, boys look like they are 5.
Well, must be 11 on this photo and now she is 12 (prodiced in October 2007).

However, the look of Instagram teen model depends on how much pimp parents want to burry their daughters under cosmetics and slutty outfits. Results varie and may be stunning.

Personally I would never pimp my daughter this way, but hey, I am degenerative inkwell, what do I know.