Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if by some miracle a foid did like you her friends would have to approve of your looks as well

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Foids are always in groups and are hive minded. A million percent more now that they are all basically wired to each other via mobiles and Social Networks.

Even if some one off foid did happen to like you, the first thing she would do is point you out to her friends and they would all have to approve of your appearance first. What are the chances that this one in a million foid who is attracted to you also has a group of friends that find you physically attractive too? Chances are they are going to say something like "Him!??? Ew, no way!" and she will just go along with it and say "Yeah that's what I thought too. I was just joking. Tee hee".

What is the alternative? Negatively affect her precious social standing by touching some sub 8er or just go without and wait for a Chad?

This is why the Chad only mindset is so prevalent, especially in prime girls. When girls are younger they are at their most grouped meaning any choice has to pass the validation of the majority if not all of the group like a fucking democratic vote of some kind and obviously only Chad is ever going to be able to get enough votes.

This is very based but rarely talked about on here.

What is the proof of this?

Rule 9 basically.

Foids are always in groups and are hive minded. A million percent more now that they are all basically wired to each other via mobiles and Social Networks.

Even if some one off foid did happen to like you, the first thing she would do is point you out to her friends and they would all have to approve of your appearance first. What are the chances that this one in a million foid who is attracted to you also has a group of friends that find you physically attractive too? Chances are they are going to say something like "Him!??? Ew, no way!" and she will just go along with it and say "Yeah that's what I thought too. I was just joking. Tee hee".

What is the alternative? Negatively affect her precious social standing by touching some sub 8er or just go without and wait for a Chad?

This is why the Chad only mindset is so prevalent, especially in prime girls. When girls are younger they are at their most grouped meaning any choice has to pass the validation of the majority if not all of the group like a fucking democratic vote of some kind and obviously only Chad is ever going to be able to get enough votes.
Very true women are so slutty they rather share Chad with 10 other girls rather than have a sub8 male all to themselves. Jealousy is ingrained in their DNA. Their life revolves around it. So much they actually want their friends to be jealous of them and dream about fucking their man.

Seeing it. Hearing about it. Having a sister and being told about it by girlfriends of friends and female family members.

I also went clubbing 100s of times when I was younger to fit in which resulted in nothing and you could see this happening all the time. Foids in groups pointing out guys and their friends either approving or disapproving. Of course most of the time incel looking guys didn't even get a day i court.

Seeing it. Hearing about it. Having a sister and being told about it by girlfriends of friends and female family members.

I also went clubbing 100s of times when I was younger to fit in which resulted in nothing and you could see this happening all the time. Foids in groups pointing out guys and their friends either approving or disapproving. Of course most of the time incel looking guys didn't even get a day i court.
None of that is proof

Cope, not only her IRL friends but also her online ones too, and family

None of that is proof
What I've seen with my own eyes isn't proof? You want a video of my life experience? Well then pretty much everything that everyone says on here can be pretty much disregarded based on that logic but I prefer to take the word of fellow incels and their experience over bluepill.

Are you saying that foids AREN'T hive minded? Where is your proof of that?
...and her friends friends and her subscribers and patreons.

Last edited:
Just get with a woman who has no friends Theory

Have you taken an IQ test before?
Sounds like a cucktears level answer to me but it is also a sidestep because I've just turned the tables on you with your own logic and now you are clearly frustrated and trying to deflect. Take a breath...are you okay? Good. Now answer:-

Are you an Incel and if so what is your proof of that? Everyone is watching and waiting...

Sounds like a cucktears level answer to me but it is also a sidestep because I've just turned the tables on you with your own logic and now you are clearly frustrated and trying to deflect. Take a breath...are you okay? Good. Now answer:-

Are you an Incel and if so what is your proof of that? Everyone is watching and waiting...
thats the dude who kept defending @SillyTruecel tbh

Holy shit you really are retarded. You can't understand that the scientific method can be applied to some questions but not others.

Please take one of these tests so you can see how worthless you really are. Don't take my word for it.

Holy shit you really are retarded. You can't understand that the scientific method can be applied to some questions but not others.

Please take one of these tests so you can see how worthless you really are. Don't take my word for it.
Came in flexing and throwing yourself in front of foids in their defence like Kevin Costner in the Bodyguard and now you're left raging and embarrassed...was it worth it? :feelshaha:

How can a 'scientific method' be applied to prove that foids are hive minded when picking mates in clubs and college (or any environment) any more or less than to prove that you are an Incel?

But still the question I am posing to you is - Are you an Incel?

I'll wait :rolleyes:

How can a 'scientific method' be applied to prove that foids are hive minded when picking mates in clubs and college
That can be studied. Read through the threads in must-read content. Most of them are backed by actual studies. Not just something you pulled out of your ass.
any more or less than to prove that you are an Incel?
And what do you want? A study on that? It's a bit like asking someone how their day was and then asking them for a source when they say "good". Except, you're using the fact that the scientific method shouldn't be applied to questions like that as a reason that it shouldn't be applied to anything and we should just take your claims at face value.

Now. Go take an IQ test. You don't need to tell me your result. I just want you to know that you're a moron.

That can be studied. Read through the threads in must-read content. Most of them are backed by actual studies. Not just something you pulled out of your ass.

So let me guess...a study...based on what foids say about how they pick male sexual partners based on their friends opinions???

So your idea of proof of this is the opinions of foids?

tenor.gif

But based on that logic don't we need a scientific study to tell if what each foid is saying is true the same way you are claiming I need one here otherwise couldn't she just "pulled it out of her ass" as you say? Why is a foids opinion more instantly believable to you than an incels :feelsthink:

And if not what would this study of yours entail?

And what do you want? A study on that? It's a bit like asking someone how their day was and then asking them for a source when they say "good". Except, you're using the fact that the scientific method shouldn't be applied to questions like that as a reason that it shouldn't be applied to anything and we should just take your claims at face value.

Of course not. I'm applying your foidesque logic that we need to prove what we say here with some scientific foidy studies rather than just citing our lived experience. Glad I've managed to help you see the holes in it. I'm always here to help when you need it :feelsokman:

Now. Go take an IQ test. You don't need to tell me your result. I just want you to know that you're a moron.

Take the L like a man buddy boyo. You tried but you just fell short ;)
Yeah apparently.
Foid larping??? He's a foid? And this foidologist simp was defending him??? :reeeeee:

Last edited:
So let me guess...a study...based on what foids say about how they pick male sexual partners based on their friends opinions???

So your idea of proof of this is the opinions of foids?
I said a study. Not a survey? A survey would be about as valid as your anecdotes. I honestly can't tell if you're trolling, but I'm going to ignore anyway

I know this is true from personal experience of being the guy getting rejected because the friends found me creepy
How can you know that was the reason though?

Thanks. Years ago thoughts used to come into my mind about stuff like this but I had nowhere to put those thoughts and if I spoke to anyone about it they would only offer Bluepills. I think every one of my posts on here has simply been a thought about my situation like a diary ha.
Very true women are so slutty they rather share Chad with 10 other girls rather than have a sub8 male all to themselves. Jealousy is ingrained in their DNA. Their life revolves around it. So much they actually want their friends to be jealous of them and dream about fucking their man.
Men are accessories to them. Like a box to tick.

So you think she was attracted to you otherwise?
I'm not sure maybe she just wanted attention or validation as back then I was the 'leader' of my social circle in a sense. But she was always shit talking indians and has a white boyfriend now. So I am not sure. But I do know that its probably social pressure especially from her stuck up friends that made an Indian girl hate her own race that much, and prefer weird faggy white guys.

I'm not sure maybe she just wanted attention or validation as back then I was the 'leader' of my social circle in a sense. But she was always shit talking indians and has a white boyfriend now. So I am not sure. But I do know that its probably social pressure especially from her stuck up friends that made an Indian girl hate her own race that much, and prefer weird faggy white guys.
Is that a common problem in UK? Have you tried Indiamaxxing?

CwUSjuy

Brutal. Even if you find a unicorn foid who’s a virgin past 18 and has no irl friends and never leaves the house, you still have to contend with her online friends. Even if the unicorn foid doesnt share a picture you know all foids do is talk shit about men so her online friends will hear about you one way or another and of course they will tell the unicorn foid to ditch you when they hear about your face. And family too like you said. Not even worth the effort as a sub 4 tbh

None of that is proof
your merely proving how retarded you are

let me guess there is no proof for this

read back your pathetic pedantic posts

this is the proof sherlock

now add value to the thread or piss off

When they do get a guy her friend circle approves of she gets mad & hurt when she finds out he fucked her friends lol.

I think you are not an incel. Now the burden of proof is on you...
Man don't waste time arguing with autists. Only reddit tier aspies do this fucking "Source? Source? Source?" cringy bullshit all the time. OP is legit as fuck, but unfortunately we have way too many genuine autists on this site who need peer reviewed studies for every single claim JFL. Anyone who's ever left the house knows that foids always need seek their friends approval when it comes to their relationships, or pretty much anything. How many times do you hear a man say "wahh my friends don't like my gf". Never. The reverse however is common as fuck.

Proof is living in the outside world and socializing.

Had it happen to me, girl was showing some initial interest but none of her friends liked me, they actually despised me for no reason and managed to lock communications between me and said girl.

Proof is living in the outside world and socializing.

Had it happen to me, girl was showing some initial interest but none of her friends liked me, they actually despised me for no reason and managed to lock communications between me and said girl.
Same will happen if an ugly dude goes for a blind girl.

I haven't replied to this thread in weeks now. Your IQ is showing
herr derrrrr straw man time im counting time for my posts

literally irrelevant straw man misdirection crap, how is time a relevant factor for giving value to a post or the whole forum

on this logic you could post max but post utter bollucks and what its worth more because you posted regullarly on the thread

i would wait a year in my underpants from a thread by @ShadowTheEdgehog than read a reply like yours posted once a minute every minute

every statement i said still stands

you had pathetic arguments which contributed jack shit to any of the posts topics

so again

now add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss offnow add value to the thread or piss off

Part of the reason they love Chad so much.